Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Tera

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Haze Square

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Snavster

Hey dudes!

After weeks or looking stuff up I've possibly narrowed down a first vape buy between the Argo, Air 2 and Fury 2 but i need help!

Wanting something with:

• Reparable battery (which is a negative for the fury)
  • Convection / Hybrid heating
  • Noting too big (ie not a mighty)
  • Around £100-220
  • Reasonable heat up time (a negative for the air 2)
  • Good Build quality / looks (not a must how ever)
What would you recommend out of them or others if you have any in mind.

Just so you know i like the air 2 apart from the big breakable stem and heat up time, I like the argo except the stem is a bit close to the top of the vape and the fact the top moves so a chance of breaking over time, and i like the fury 2 apart from not having a replaceable battery.

Cheers for any help :)

Edit: The Haze Square is perfect if it didnt have so many dam issues haha. Tera would also be alright but not sure if its too big

Last edited:
Snavster,

ginolicious

Haze Square does not have that many issues. They ironed out all their issues throughout the phase pre orders. If you have been following that thread you would see a lot of happy campers in there. That thread has progressed rather quickly and there are several happy customers in it. The vapor is nothing like I’ve experienced. 4 bowls is unreal to take out with you. I’m very happy I purchased mine

ginolicious,
Reactions: arb

lookhigh

FC member
I do like the Fury 2 but if you like replaceable battery check out its bigger brother the FIERCE.
Due to be available soon.

lookhigh,

Snavster

I do like the Fury 2 but if you like replaceable battery check out its bigger brother the FIERCE.
Due to be available soon.

Yeah this looks pretty good, bummer about the non 18650 style battery but they claim 2 hours of life so just having one for back up seems like it. Hopefully it comes soon though!

Really stuck between this, the Argo, Haze Square and Tera :/

Snavster,
Top Bottom