Apartment lease says no smoking. What’s the best dry herb vaporizer to get for two people?

Reez79

The apartment lease says no smoking no vaping no cigarettes cannabis use or e cigs. I was recommended to get a dry herb vape so that’s why I’m posting here.

What’s the best dry herb vape to get that both me and my girlfriend can share. We are both high tolerance and been smoking joints for years. She cough off joints so I know vape is going to be even worse lol.

Budget is $150-160. I already have POTV One and it’s good and all but the battery is not that good and not enough for 2 people.

looking for something that has good flavor taste and can get us both high.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Out of curiosity, what happens if you get busted? They going to throw you out of your lease, or is there a fine?

FlyingLow,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Grab a log vape from Alan, Heat Island, he just updated his website with a lot more info, that is going to be your best option at this budget... 7/16 large steel core bamboo unit for $65 + $18 vvps (power supply and control) and then stems (these are your herb chamber and vapor path, best to get WPA tapered adapter stems to use through jayhook or other dry glass or through water pieces imo) + $9 shipping should keep you under $160!

I recommend this because, pure convection on demand should smell the least, you can even blow it into a spoof or out the window much easier without any residual vapor anywhere else (your One uses session conduction with hybrid convection so it is constantly cooking whether you are inhaling or not) and it will also give you a lot of power, very efficient hits for one or two people, you can load a little or a lot with the larger size logs (the regular smaller size are more microdose style so the large size is more versatile, also better for two people, sharing larger bowls and keeping up with back to back hits because it has a larger heater mass)

None of the battery powered options at this price range are going to be as good as something that can plug in, especially bang for your buck wise, similar trying to get exact temp control etc is not worth the pursuit for your needs and price range imo Cool thing with a log vape, you can also run aromatherapy with essential oils to help really cover the smell of having herb in the house at all...

Alternatively check the new xmax v3pro for a portable, but I think you should look into getting one to replace your One, after you get the HI :tup:

Shit Snacks

That definitely seems like a good deal but I have a few questions. I should’ve mentioned that I’m a beginner too.

question one: were you recommending me to get the bamboo hi or Heat Island? They are both different prices with the Heat Island being higher.

Yeah I'm recommending you go with bamboo to save money, although you could also ask him what basic wood options he has in stock as well if you want to spend a little more for that... Performance should be equal, that's why I'm suggesting HI as the only log vape to really consider, Alan is very thoughtful with design and materials, plus you can get it cheaper than any other log vape this way!

2. which power supply were you recommending because I see two power supplies on there for $18. Which one will work or will both work?

Yeah you actually want the VVPS, the $18 one above the micro VVPS that he makes himself, it is a black box with a number LED and dial on it, one end plugs into the wall for your power supply, and then you can adjust the voltage for your power level, sort of corresponding to temperature level as you'll figure out for yourself how it is for you, the other end plugs into the HI log... By the way there will be 5 to 10 minute heat up time from cold but they can be run 24/7 safely actually too!

3. where do I find the stems on that page and which stem do you recommend? I don’t think I want to mess with water attachments because I have no idea how to work it.

The stems are on a different page, there was a different page for extras with the power supplies, and a different page for all the stems, I like the glass stems but wood is useful if you might break something, also the steel stems can be really great and efficient... There really are ton of options so it helps to have him lay it out for you himself based off how you think you would like to use it?

And water attachments, I don't mean like you have to use water, but it is a very nice way to do it, much smoother, and it is very simple, it's just like using a little bowl but instead of a lighter you put the log vape upside down on top of the bowl as you inhale, pull it off and keep inhaling to clear... Does that make sense?

I would use it the same way dry without water, in an empty water piece, or a dry piece like a J hook... I know he offers a lot of options for using it dry with his stems, different length stems, different bowl sizes, and materials, I don't use any of those myself so I am not sure I can really comment on them but you can check the thread here I would start at the most recent page and work your way back:

Another thing it’s no option to add to cart or make purchases. Can it be trusted? I’m fairly new to dry herb vaping so I don’t know too much.

The website is not set up to buy, you email him, you do not pay until it is already to go, he will work with you get you set up with what you need and answer any questions! Just need a little bit of patience since he is a one-man operation working from home with it all... If you see the thread above, more than trustworthy, old school!

another thing it looks big. I will hope it’s not more noticeable because of that. I do like that it’s pure convection and doesn’t heat up my herb when I’m not vaping it.

No it's actually super tiny, you can't tell in the photos, if you look in the thread above I linked you will see more photos compared to other items and you will see how freaking tiny they are actually lol That's another thing that is super awesome, not only does it not look like anything, it looks like a little wood art, and again it is actually also in aromatherapy device so it can really hide in plain sight in multiple ways, but also they're so tiny it's so easy to put in a drawer or anywhere out of sight easily! The larger part is actually the VVPS voltage controller box with its plugs, but that doesn't look like anything, maybe guitar equipment lol

Yeah a log vape is another type of experience, the enano is the more common one but it is based off of Alan's design and it is more expensive though it looks a bit more all in one, I think the HI is better personally, but looking at the enano could show you a little more simply what it is like perhaps?? Underdog is another great log maker though they are more expensive I think...

XQ2 Arizer is a budget desktop vape but I don't think it is good for keeping smell down and discretion high? Not like a log... It is not as efficient or as versatile, though it is more typical electronic style vaping, I think bang for your buck much better with a log and especially in your situation.

The Xmax v3 pro isn’t available in America right? I live in Nyc

Well it is and it isn't, if you check that thread here you will see there are websites that deliver to America, I got mine from one in the UK and it was very fast and reasonably priced for shipping... However in the coming weeks US retailers will be stocking it soon enough

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
@Reez79 I just merged two back to back posts of yours that somehow got jettisoned out into hyperspace. I'm pretty sure it was a glitch in the forum software, but perhaps I slipped on a banana peel while merging your posts which would make it my fault so I'm sorry either way.

I'd paraphrase what the posts said, but I'm really high and don't rememer shit. Again, sorry.

Sorry Zach Galifianakis GIF

:peace:

Edit: I managed to find the missing post(s). I can't put them back, but I'll post them here:

Grab a log vape from Alan, Heat Island, he just updated his website with a lot more info, that is going to be your best option at this budget... 7/16 large steel core bamboo unit for $65 + $18 vvps (power supply and control) and then stems (these are your herb chamber and vapor path, best to get WPA tapered adapter stems to use through jayhook or other dry glass or through water pieces imo) + $9 shipping should keep you under $160!

I recommend this because, pure convection on demand should smell the least, you can even blow it into a spoof or out the window much easier without any residual vapor anywhere else (your One uses session conduction with hybrid convection so it is constantly cooking whether you are inhaling or not) and it will also give you a lot of power, very efficient hits for one or two people, you can load a little or a lot with the larger size logs (the regular smaller size are more microdose style so the large size is more versatile, also better for two people, sharing larger bowls and keeping up with back to back hits because it has a larger heater mass)

None of the battery powered options at this price range are going to be as good as something that can plug in, especially bang for your buck wise, similar trying to get exact temp control etc is not worth the pursuit for your needs and price range imo Cool thing with a log vape, you can also run aromatherapy with essential oils to help really cover the smell of having herb in the house at all...

Alternatively check the new xmax v3pro for a portable, but I think you should look into getting one to replace your One, after you get the HI :tup:
That definitely seems like a good deal but I have a few questions. I should’ve mentioned that I’m a beginner too.

question one: were you recommending me to get the bamboo hi or Heat Island? They are both different prices with the Heat Island being higher.

2. which power supply were you recommending because I see two power supplies on there for $18. Which one will work or will both work?

3. where do I find the stems on that page and which stem do you recommend? I don’t think I want to mess with water attachments because I have no idea how to work it.

Another thing it’s no option to add to cart or make purchases. Can it be trusted? I’m fairly new to dry herb vaping so I don’t know too much.

another thing it looks big. I will hope it’s not more noticeable because of that. I do like that it’s pure convection and doesn’t heat up my herb when I’m not vaping it.

The Xmax v3 pro isn’t available in America right? I live in Nyc

Out of curiosity, what happens if you get busted? They going to throw you out of your lease, or is there a fine?
You sign in your lease that they have to right to fine you or evict you if you break no smoking policy rule

Last edited:

MyCollie

If I were you I’d switch to live resin carts and/or pods. I know you mentioned a dry herb vape but I don’t think that’s going to work in your situation. You might need to just change your game up a bit. I wish I could smoke a joint or cannagar or use a dry herb vape but I THINK my strategy has helped me avoid noisy neighbors and complainers. I’m probably jinxing myself here but hopefully this will help you. If someone catches a whiff of it now which I doubt will happen but if it does I’ll bring up my current health situation and take it to “7 on your side”, lol but Im not joking here. Fuck them at this point in my life. I might even do a Ardent Nova decarb and a MBM infusion to make canna butter so I can make edibles like rice crispy treats and cookies.

I switched to live resin carts /pods and different types of concentrates exclusively. I used a rig sometimes which I like but prefer Dr. Dabber Boost Evo, Sai/Sequoia (New Sequoia), concentrate carts, and Pax Era Pods. I only vape in the bathroom and I exhale into a smoke buddy or different brand of sploof and I turn on the vent. I use a smoke cover up spray spray that some kid at a smoke shop recommended - it’s called Smoke Odor Exterminator. Works as well as well as Ozium but doesn’t smell as bad. I follow up with an ozone generator which probably completely negates the purpose of the spray, but who cares.. You just need a small generator. I wouldn’t go near a pro one even though they are cheap. The pro generators can be dangerous and designed for car detailers and people doing professional odor removal. A non-professional one will do. Buy from dhgate or a similar site. Don’t go elsewhere - these should be $10-$30 each. I overpaid by $50+ going to a different site.
I think the output on mine
is 500 per hour whereas a pro one might do 6000 per hour. I wouldn’t go above the one I mentioned and I don’t run it for long. I don’t stay in the room while it’s running. The pro generators are what someone would use to try to get rid of smoke odor from a heavy tobacco user’s car or a house fire. I just thought that maybe I could fill a volcano bag with ozone and then Xhale into it. I’m wondering if that would workii

So, in short: My recommendation to anyone in your situation and/or anyone living in a condo/apartment is to consider a cartridge vape, use concentrates, and always use a spoof (homemade with carbon filter, or a smoke buddy, smoke trap, sploofy), keep the vent on if you’ve got one, and finish with a non-professional ozone generator.
I wish I could get away with smoking a cannagar in my living room but I don’t think I could pull it off.

Last edited:

daoist

Well they did not say anything about baking, so you can make spacecake :).
And I think it is against the law to prohibit people from smoking or vaping in their own home.

It is not your house, but it is still your home. So unless weed is illegal in your area, i think you should still be able to vape in your own house, and/or in the yard. Vaping weed barely leaves any smell, so i don't think anyone will notice unless they can see you actually doing it.

I think the Arizer Extreme Q will serve you well. And if some anti-vape nazi comes bitching about it you say it is a pot pourri machine for essential oils. which it actually is. There is a newer version called the Arizer XQ2, but i don't know anything about prices, but you could look at that to.

Last edited:

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Go old school and burn some incense?

season 2 passion GIF by DREAM CORP LLC

Get an air purifier?

I have a filter for soldering, turning that on has a surprising effect for the room even though it is just meant to be for drawing solder fumes from a small area.

Those personal exhale filters are interesting, not seen those before, but I wouldn't use it, ugh!

Oh... and even if you think it doesn't smell, it really does!

Edit: in an emergency - burn some toast!!! :tup:

Last edited:

MyCollie

Go old school and burn some incense?

season 2 passion GIF by DREAM CORP LLC

Get an air purifier?

I have a filter for soldering, turning that on has a surprising effect for the room even though it is just meant to be for drawing solder fumes from a small area.

Those personal exhale filters are interesting, not seen those before, but I wouldn't use it, ugh!

Oh... and even if you think it doesn't smell, it really does!

Edit: in an emergency - burn some toast!!! :tup:
I disagree about the personal air filters because they really do work. They kill the experience and ritual though 100%.

Vaping definitely produces a decent amount of odor. I think we don’t think it does because it produces far less than smoking . Also, we become used to it. The Arizer is a great recommendation. I’d go for one of those or a log vape if you absolutely need to use flower.

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I have used my Xmax V3 Pro in a Hotel room no worries...just leave the bathroom extractor fan on or sit at an open window. My boss (she who must be obeyed never smoked/vaped) says the V3 and my Ghost(no longer available) are the least pot smelling when used.
Edit for boss credentials

Last edited:

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Don't forget that some non-smokers/vapers can have Bloodhound level smelling skills... I always forget because my sense of smell is muted somewhat from years of smoking.

Of course it depends on the hotel, but there are plenty where the staff would probably not say anything unless it was so bad they got complaints from other guests! Hell, they are probably out back having a sneaky one themselves 😂

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
She cough off joints so I know vape is going to be even worse lol.
No it won't. The POTV One is an outdated, low-end conduction session vape. It's not any kind of indicator of what portable or plug-in vapes can do.

Your budget doesn't cover any of my favorites (Tinymight, Firewood7, Splinter Z, Milaana, etc.) but the Xmax V3 Pro will be available shortly and that's likely the sweet spot for a hundred dollar portable. You can get a few extra batteries and a charger with your remaining budget so you never have to wait while it's charging.

Do you have a bubbler? Have you used a spiked j-hook for cooling without water? Most of the better, more powerful portables have a wpa option that will make higher temp hits way less irritating for you and your girlfriend.

If having a plug-in vape at a desk or table is a good solution for you then the Heat Island suggestion from @Shit Snacks is the most budget conscious and will keep up with your tolerance.

It's worth repeating: you really don't know what's up if you've only tried the POTV so try not to let your assumptions sway your shopping too much.

Learn about the new breed of on demand convection portables. You can extract a good sized bowl of .2 or .3g in just a few big hits, something that would take ten hits and be way more irritating on the conduction session vapes from three years ago. Smoking and a POTV One are not good flavor options either so you'll be pleasantly surprised when you upgrade.

For home use you'd likely enjoy a Sticky Brick too, just because they are incredibly fast. The Runt adapts to water pieces well and they make a Hydrobrick that is more of a desktop setup. Torch vapes require some technique though and the risk of combustion is much higher than with something entry level like the V3 Pro or higher end like the Tinymight. Something to consider if smoke might get you in trouble with your landlord.

Last edited:

MyCollie

That's exactly what I meant :tup:

Didn't mean to suggest they didn't work, I have no experience of them and wouldn't doubt a recommendation here on those shaky grounds.

Yep, I figured that. It makes me feel like a high school kid who thinks he’s getting away with something or a college frat “dude bro” who actually got away with something.

“Bro, you live in the dorms, you should use one of these things.” :lol:

jeffp

psychonaut/retired

Yes, the heat island is a fantastic log vape, it really delivers and the very slight vapor smell dissipates out of the apartment quickly and never travels into the hallway. My coop has the same strict rules, except for ecigarettes. My next door neighbor was a cop for many years. The neighbor across the hall ran the coop board. Ironically I'm undoubtedly the biggest pot head in the building but I've had parties here in my one bedroom city apt with various vaporizers firing at the same time, in fact this would happen weekly, but the smell never wafted through the door and into the hallway.

The POTV ONE is a great little portable but I agree about the battery life.
Right now I'm using it exclusively for concentrates with a concentrate pad.
(I'm a newbie when it comes to concentrates and I found that using a concentrate pad is the simplest way to deal with it. I have no idea if it's considered to be substandard compared with dedicated dab rigs but that's another discussion.)
Come to think of it, this is an excellent way to deal with the issue - there's virtually no smell from concentrates, just a slight passing cannabis scent.

The vaporizer that I'm familiar with that produces the least smell and the biggest high is the magic flight launch box.
I love these little things so much that when I see them on sale cheap (used) for about $40 I'll usually pick one up to give away or keep as a spare.
Once I got the hang of how to use it properly I was blown away by all aspects of it.

At these little vaping parties that I had, the vaporizers that I had firing up were the standard (spherical today) silver surfer (not ground glass), the mistvape touch (no longer available), old log vapes that are no longer available (similar to the heat island), and the vapor brothers. All of these are solid hitters and the slight odor is slightly noticeable inside the apartment but never outside.

Any and all of these vaporizers would make you very happy, but the best advice I can give you is to buy a good air purifier.
From there you should have no concerns whatsoever, plus it's inevitable that you're not the only cannabis user in the building so you'll soon make some new friends and feel less like a lone outlaw in your home.

Reez79

Yeah I'm recommending you go with bamboo to save money, although you could also ask him what basic wood options he has in stock as well if you want to spend a little more for that... Performance should be equal, that's why I'm suggesting HI as the only log vape to really consider, Alan is very thoughtful with design and materials, plus you can get it cheaper than any other log vape this way!

Yeah you actually want the VVPS, the $18 one above the micro VVPS that he makes himself, it is a black box with a number LED and dial on it, one end plugs into the wall for your power supply, and then you can adjust the voltage for your power level, sort of corresponding to temperature level as you'll figure out for yourself how it is for you, the other end plugs into the HI log... By the way there will be 5 to 10 minute heat up time from cold but they can be run 24/7 safely actually too!

The stems are on a different page, there was a different page for extras with the power supplies, and a different page for all the stems, I like the glass stems but wood is useful if you might break something, also the steel stems can be really great and efficient... There really are ton of options so it helps to have him lay it out for you himself based off how you think you would like to use it?

And water attachments, I don't mean like you have to use water, but it is a very nice way to do it, much smoother, and it is very simple, it's just like using a little bowl but instead of a lighter you put the log vape upside down on top of the bowl as you inhale, pull it off and keep inhaling to clear... Does that make sense?

I would use it the same way dry without water, in an empty water piece, or a dry piece like a J hook... I know he offers a lot of options for using it dry with his stems, different length stems, different bowl sizes, and materials, I don't use any of those myself so I am not sure I can really comment on them but you can check the thread here I would start at the most recent page and work your way back:

The website is not set up to buy, you email him, you do not pay until it is already to go, he will work with you get you set up with what you need and answer any questions! Just need a little bit of patience since he is a one-man operation working from home with it all... If you see the thread above, more than trustworthy, old school!

No it's actually super tiny, you can't tell in the photos, if you look in the thread above I linked you will see more photos compared to other items and you will see how freaking tiny they are actually lol That's another thing that is super awesome, not only does it not look like anything, it looks like a little wood art, and again it is actually also in aromatherapy device so it can really hide in plain sight in multiple ways, but also they're so tiny it's so easy to put in a drawer or anywhere out of sight easily! The larger part is actually the VVPS voltage controller box with its plugs, but that doesn't look like anything, maybe guitar equipment lol

Yeah a log vape is another type of experience, the enano is the more common one but it is based off of Alan's design and it is more expensive though it looks a bit more all in one, I think the HI is better personally, but looking at the enano could show you a little more simply what it is like perhaps?? Underdog is another great log maker though they are more expensive I think...

XQ2 Arizer is a budget desktop vape but I don't think it is good for keeping smell down and discretion high? Not like a log... It is not as efficient or as versatile, though it is more typical electronic style vaping, I think bang for your buck much better with a log and especially in your situation.

Well it is and it isn't, if you check that thread here you will see there are websites that deliver to America, I got mine from one in the UK and it was very fast and reasonably priced for shipping... However in the coming weeks US retailers will be stocking it soon enough

Damn I wish I came on here before purchasing that POTV One. Damn. Probably would’ve never bought it if I came on here.
I contacted him and waiting for him to email me back.
So does the bamboo HI have a steep learning curve is it pretty easy to use?

also do you know exactly when the Xmax V3 Pro is coming to America? Do you think I may be better off waiting for that?

I’m be honest the water attachment does sound a little complicated to use even with you describing it but if it makes the hits smoother then it’s something I need to figure out how to do

No it won't. The POTV One is an outdated, low-end conduction session vape. It's not any kind of indicator of what portable or plug-in vapes can do.

Your budget doesn't cover any of my favorites (Tinymight, Firewood7, Splinter Z, Milaana, etc.) but the Xmax V3 Pro will be available shortly and that's likely the sweet spot for a hundred dollar portable. You can get a few extra batteries and a charger with your remaining budget so you never have to wait while it's charging.

Do you have a bubbler? Have you used a spiked j-hook for cooling without water? Most of the better, more powerful portables have a wpa option that will make higher temp hits way less irritating for you and your girlfriend.

If having a plug-in vape at a desk or table is a good solution for you then the Heat Island suggestion from @Shit Snacks is the most budget conscious and will keep up with your tolerance.

It's worth repeating: you really don't know what's up if you've only tried the POTV so try not to let your assumptions sway your shopping too much.

Learn about the new breed of on demand convection portables. You can extract a good sized bowl of .2 or .3g in just a few big hits, something that would take ten hits and be way more irritating on the conduction session vapes from three years ago. Smoking and a POTV One are not good flavor options either so you'll be pleasantly surprised when you upgrade.

For home use you'd likely enjoy a Sticky Brick too, just because they are incredibly fast. The Runt adapts to water pieces well and they make a Hydrobrick that is more of a desktop setup. Torch vapes require some technique though and the risk of combustion is much higher than with something entry level like the V3 Pro or higher end like the Tinymight. Something to consider if smoke might get you in trouble with your landlord.

the sticky brick looks good but I’m not sure if I want to mess with a torch because I’m trying to be discreet as possible. Trust me if I had came on here first I probably would’ve never bought that POTV One. Does the sticky brick smell? The convections vape sound like they are more discreet.

No I don’t have a bubbler for the POTV One. I only bought the bent stem attachment. I don’t know how to fill the water attachments up. The POTV one makes us both cough but not as much as my girlfriend.

im also looking for something with better flavor taste too. I’m now trying to figure out if I should get the log vape from toasty top or wait for the Xmax V3 Pro to come to America

Shit Snacks

Damn I wish I came on here before purchasing that POTV One. Damn. Probably would’ve never bought it if I came on here.

Ha the One is not that bad, like the Fury Edge (or is it like the Fury2) but session style conduction with hybrid convection and small battery/bowl.

I contacted him and waiting for him to email me back.
So does the bamboo HI have a steep learning curve is it pretty easy to use?

It is easy, all HI work the same, all log vapes work the same, you load the stem as your bowl, steel mesh basket screens, then inhale as you place it on the heater (or if you are using like I do, with WPA, you will keep the stem upside down and turn the HI upside down to put on top as you inhale and then remove to clear as I described I think before?) There is a learning curve because pure convection on demand is pretty manual, it is you inhaling that is bringing hot air through the herbs and creating the vapor, so getting that down can take a bit of getting used to, but once you do it'll be easy!

also do you know exactly when the Xmax V3 Pro is coming to America? Do you think I may be better off waiting for that?

No, like I said look at the thread, there are ways to buy it in America now, and Planet of the Vapes are probably going to be stocking it soon... Definitely better than the One, especially for your needs, but a log is overall superior if you are going to be using at home anyway imo

I’m be honest the water attachment does sound a little complicated to use even with you describing it but if it makes the hits smoother then it’s something I need to figure out how to do

Oh yeah it really is not complicated, you don't have to use water, there are a lot of options for dry pieces, even just using a water piece without water in it, having the volume to fill with vapor, but a longer path with bends and turns, potentially other things to help provide more cooling... I also like turning the log upside down to put it on top of my bowl and removing to clear my hits, I never use it direct draw with the stem like a straw on top of the log, though I did when I first got my underdog way back when and my original HI... Honestly using through water is what helped me learn how to hit pure convection on demand properly, helps you get your airflow right, the draw, like I said that's the part that is manual since that is what is creating the vapor, your inhale...

Technically the X-Max will work the same, a little simpler perhaps with the regulated small form factor to just rip it inhaling, but yeah it's really the same technique involved!

Sticky brick is also on demand pure convection, but yeah the torch, that's why I did not recommend that style of vape for you...

Yeah these are going to all taste better and be much more efficient than your One, and they should be smoother as well... Having a larger pathway is going to smooth out the vapor a lot though in addition to having it be pure convection...

Vapor is not magic, you're still inhaling hot air, and there could be herb particles, if you are not filtering through something...

Nina

Vaping weed barely leaves any smell, so i don't think anyone will notice unless they can see you actually doing it.
Oh, would that this were true! My neighbours keep me on a very tight leash, if I forget to open all the windows or don't remember to put a fan on I am 'reminded':rolleyes:
I DO get it, truly I do..... it's a pungent smell and some people find it objectionable.
But, I'm a vegetarian, have never once complained about the smell of meat cooking .... Nor would I ever try to police people's eating habits.
I'd be gutted if they were able to get me with section whatever from the lease :(

Vaporware

I have heard some people say they coughed more when switching from smoking, and I’m not sure what that effect is but it seems to go away if you keep at it withiut

I’ve never smoked and I rarely cough from vapor. The only things I think can make me cough are:

1. Huge hits, especially if some of it is still in my throat at the end.

To avoid this I leave a little lung space to breathe in some vaporless air at the end.

2. Back to back long draws that are particularly hot and dry. Multiple hits in a row from a VapCap are the main culprit in my lineup.

To avoid that I either take a break or drink some water to keep my throat from getting too dry.

This is not a problem for me with every vaporizer or probably with any I have if I use them through water. I probably cough after a hit like once a month or less which would work out to much less than 1% of the time. :)

kel

FuckMisogynists!
I guess it will depend on the air purifier and getting one suitable for the size of your room, but sure, activated carbon, HEPA filters... I would expect a good one to pretty much clean the air almost completely, but I only have my little soldering filter, I've never used one intended for a full room. I imagine they will be considerably better :)

Top Bottom