Apartment lease says no smoking. What’s the best dry herb vaporizer to get for two people?

kel

FuckMisogynists!
I got to thinking about air conditioning, purification, viruses, damp, mould, etc. and figured I should treat myself to a bit of an easier life, so while I have no problems at all with odour, I do have ongoing mould issues which need dealing with, nothing crazy, but that faint musty smell, the occasional bloom, every now and then going to use something to realise it's picked up a bit of damp, - definitely a thing up on the UK moors. The air is always so humid here and the temperatures perfect for the little guys... so going to pick up a dehumidifier to dry them out and keep the humidity below 55%. It will reduce my cleaning and lime wash routine considerably judging by the reviews. I found one that also has a good filter, for smells, viruses, bacteria and moulds. not cheap, but not ridiculous either, UK company designing for UK climate.

That is to say, thanks for bringing this subject up, it's a good call :tup:

hope you got sorted with a solution.

p.s. I might keep the lime wash routine up because it is beautiful!

Reez79

Just order a V3 Pro already. You've had a boatload of responses and the more expensive options will still be there if you decide the V3 can't keep up.

Coupon code "cloud" for 10% off

The short list of trustworthy 18650 battery stores:

And sure: if having a log vape running all day isn't too indiscreet for your apartment then go for an iHeat. Logs are only a heater so keep in mind that you still need to choose your vapor path: glass stem, bubbler, etc. Running a log through water will be the easiest way to cool and condition the vapor for the lowest coughing risk. All that to say don't judge the log vape as a harsh hit if you're only hitting it with a straight glass or wooden stem.

The other thing to note about logs and plug-in vapes generally is that they're super slow to adjust temps so mostly they get used at one setting. You can learn about temp stepping with the V3 Pro and get familiar with on demand convection. It brings a lot to the table for $108 shipped.

Ok cause I was hearing mixed opinions about it when it comes to heavy tolerance joint smokers. My POTV One battery is damn near dead by the time me and my girlfriend are high when using it.

question does the v3 pro cook the weed when it is in session mode when you not hitting it or no? Can I just sit it down and take my time and vape it while it’s in session mode?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Ok cause I was hearing mixed opinions about it when it comes to heavy tolerance joint smokers. My POTV One battery is damn near dead by the time me and my girlfriend are high when using it.

question does the v3 pro cook the weed when it is in session mode when you not hitting it or no? Can I just sit it down and take my time and vape it while it’s in session mode?

If you want to set it down, use on demand mode! It definitely is more powerful than the One, but a large log would be better I still say

LesPlenty

Company Rep
The V3 is better for sharing than a log and the convenience of being power-cable-free should not be underestimated. :tup:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure

Replaceable batteries so you never run out. On demand mode if your hits are spread out and session for when you want to finish or pass back and forth.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

The V3 is better for sharing than a log and the convenience of being power-cable-free should not be underestimated. :tup:

Yeah but I think a large log, though I don't have experience with it yet, should be plenty of power, and if you're just going to be home anyway, I think they are pretty perfect for two people... Can each use their own stem, load as many bowls as they want etc. With only one V3 pro, I think it would be a bit more annoying to have to share, and that way similar to the One, even though the hits would be on demand and more powerful (and smoother) obvious answer is to get both! Save up @Reez79

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: bossman

kel

FuckMisogynists!
I miss the days (when it was the only way it was done and it was safe to do so) of passing a joint around!

vapeape77

I miss the days (when it was the only way it was done and it was safe to do so) of passing a joint around!
Mmmm a fat j….. nothing beats it

It’s been almost 2 years since I last smoked. I previously was smoking and vaping for 2 years. Before that, 3 years just vaping after I quit smoking mostly Js since I was a kid.

vapeape77,
Reactions: LesPlenty

vapeape77

Lol I certainly am honest at least and not on a soap box about no smoking, no offense but vaping isn’t exactly proven to be healthy long term since there is no data on it. Keep it real peeps

vapeape77

Regardless of health, the last time I was with friends and they were passing a joint, I took a couple hits for the nostalgia, but they were not even remotely enjoyable lol waste of weed!
You’ve got to be the second in line for the j lol tasty off the bat. But I do agree after not smoking, smoking isn’t that impressive

Shit Snacks

You’ve got to be the second in line for the j lol tasty off the bat. But I do agree after not smoking, smoking isn’t that impressive

Yeah another time before that I've had the first hit even, still garbage! Cracks me up when I see the reviews on bud, talking about taste or whatever, but they're smoking it... :lmao:

vapeape77

Yeah another time before that I've had the first hit even, still garbage! Cracks me up when I see the reviews on bud, talking about taste or whatever, but they're smoking it... :lmao:
Well I will disagree with you there, a taster one hitter can be very tasty imo…. All good I know I’m on a site called fuck combustion. I use to smoke a j and then hit the Mighty, so I guess that does prove I wanted the tastiest hits at the end. All good I know I’d get a shit tone of down votes if this was Reddit 🔥

lol ps sounds like you like to smoke jk

i do have a pet peeve about vapers who hate smokers, give me a break… then don’t vape to be judgement ruler

Shit Snacks

Well I will disagree with you there, a taster one hitter can be very tasty imo…. All good I know I’m on a site called fuck combustion. I use to smoke a j and then hit the Mighty, so I guess that does prove I wanted the tastiest hits at the end. All good I know I’d get a shit tone of down votes if this was Reddit 🔥

lol ps sounds like you like to smoke jk

Haha yeah everyone is different, to me it sounds like you ruined your tastebuds smoking the joint so there's no point in hitting the mighty afterwards! Haha yeah just teasing, you know where you are, and I know I am a total vapor snob now! It is true that when you take a high temp one hitter rip, with pure convection vapes, and you get some great flavor that you don't get on the low end, however if you accidentally scorch the top it does kind of ruin it for me more often than not... I don't remember ever tasting the weed when I was smoking it lol

vapeape77

Haha yeah everyone is different, to me it sounds like you ruined your tastebuds smoking the joint so there's no point in hitting the mighty afterwards! Haha yeah just teasing, you know where you are, and I know I am a total vapor snob now! It is true that when you take a high temp one hitter rip, with pure convection vapes, and you get some great flavor that you don't get on the low end, however if you accidentally scorch the top it does kind of ruin it for me more often than not... I don't remember ever tasting the weed when I was smoking it lol
I know right it seems you would want the good taste of the Mighty off the bat, but for me it was that quick high off the j and then the vape taste to get ride of that smoke taste lol.

btw fuck burning Js, lol if anyone is getting tempted dont, not worth it going back and back…..

Shit Snacks

I know right it seems you would want the good taste of the Mighty off the bat, but for me it was that quick high off the j and then the vape taste to get ride of that smoke taste lol.

btw fuck burning Js, lol if anyone is getting tempted dont, not worth it going back and back…..

Oh I see what you mean, get blitzed and then have a leisurely session for enjoyment lol I usually like to do the leisurely session for enjoyment to slow build that stone as well, but I guess sometimes I do take some one-hitter bowls and then do a low temp step sesh with another vape probably, yeah using different vapes that's what really changes things up because they all have such different styles, you can use one that is instant and then another session and another warming up haha I first stopped smoking because I was bad at it and once coughed up blood from a big bong hit that hurt, but then vaping made it so much easier and so much variety and more of a total hobby in the end LOL So many pros but oh so many cons really, like everything else!

vapeape77

Oh I see what you mean, get blitzed and then have a leisurely session for enjoyment lol I usually like to do the leisurely session for enjoyment to slow build that stone as well, but I guess sometimes I do take some one-hitter bowls and then do a low temp step sesh with another vape probably, yeah using different vapes that's what really changes things up because they all have such different styles, you can use one that is instant and then another session and another warming up haha I first stopped smoking because I was bad at it and once coughed up blood from a big bong hit that hurt, but then vaping made it so much easier and so much variety and more of a total hobby in the end LOL So many pros but oh so many cons really, like everything else!
Yeah nice take there!

lol back in 2001 when I had no money and wanted a healthy stone, I made a diy vape with a soldering iron as oven with tinfoil bowl on a wooden stand with 3/4 of a plastic soda bottle above to collect the vape… I got such a strange stone off it, maybe kinda like over baking a mflb.

ps haha maybe I made the small bowl vape to save weed since I had no money

Last edited:

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Crikey, all I said was I miss passing a joint round 😂

Fuck combustion, fuck conversation, fuck the fuckety fuck I am fucking going to fucking shut the fucking fuck up!!! Jesus fucking christ!!

Judging No Way GIF by Cameo

I can't stop laughing...

kel,

florduh

So the folks who use air purifiers, especially with carbon filters or ONA gel, are you able to just let 'er rip without any smell escaping the room/house?

This might be something I need to look into. The area where I live in Florida seems totally unserviced by any city or county. So each individual community is ruled by a HOA. And it's sort of like a libertarian paradise, where every service I've grown to expect from a city is privatized. Trash, water, power, and even police to a certain extent. And they're all worse than any city provided service I've experienced in the past.

Anyway... my HOA is considering a rule that forbids cannabis smoking outdoors. Because it can waft into the neighbors backyards/homes. This is worrying because the HOA can more or less evict me from my home if I run afoul of their rules. I think this is likely illegal, but I'd like to get ahead of the situation.

So TL;DR, how effective are relatively small air purifiers at killing weed vapor?

Top Bottom