Any serious beer drinkers in forum?

vinnyzan

I’m in Oregon where we have an unbelievable number of microbrews. My favorite is a seasonal from a brewery in Eugene, Ninkasi’s Spring Reign. My daily driver is Mirror Pond.
Pretty sure Eugene Oregon is were Justin Herbert is from.... Must be a lot of soon to be chargers fans out by you

@Hackerman don't forget to stir the sauce !

Last edited:
vinnyzan,
Reactions: BR Ron

ArthurJ

@vinnyzan, I highly recommend Single Cut. I've only been to LIC Beer Project once, nothing really grabbed, but I've had a few things, notably the half-stack IPA that I really like. Not a bad for a first try at all. Some places will let you mix and match single cans for a 4 or 6 pack to go, I don't recall if SC does, but I have seen that at small breweries.

ArthurJ,
Reactions: vinnyzan

vinnyzan

I like a beer not sure I'm in the category of 'serious beer drinker!'
If ever there were a time to become one lol
@vinnyzan, I highly recommend Single Cut. I've only been to LIC Beer Project once, nothing really grabbed, but I've had a few things, notably the half-stack IPA that I really like. Not a bad for a first try at all. Some places will let you mix and match single cans for a 4 or 6 pack to go, I don't recall if SC does, but I have seen that at small breweries.
Definitely looking forward to stopping by SC some time this weekend, will consider trying the half stack. thanks for the suggestion definitely helps alot. I probably would have went and bought something by now if I could decide on what i want to try...

vinnyzan,

LabPong

Vivant-UTglass.jpg

beer city usa ...............here

LabPong,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Ive gone through 2 Hendrix Midsummer Solstice bottles since this started... not beer, but damn fine gin if you get your hands on it.

FlyingLow,

vinnyzan

should we...start a beer trading thing ;)
Are you allowed to ship alcoholic beverages ? If not I wonder how seriously its taken for small quantities to family. I saw on a few of the local breweries websites that there not allowed to ship out of state.

vinnyzan,

LabPong

Are you allowed to ship alcoholic beverages ? If not I wonder how seriously its taken for small quantities to family. I saw on a few of the local breweries websites that there not allowed to ship out of state.

There are def laws and regs on it.....and do not tell your UPS driver that you are shipping alcohol.....they will not take it! I pack well and make sure it is just a simple birthday package...lol

LabPong,

vinnyzan

check out this description for a beer available at at a local brewery (single cut)
Shoegazer
// Triple Dry-Hopped IPA with Pineapple Express Terpenes // 7.5% A new highwater mark in aroma in a single IPA- intense candied pineapple, lemon-lime soda, sweet creamy mango, a subtle but intense peppery tropical note thanks to the beautiful Pineapple Express Terpenes (the aroma component of cannabis), with a finish that hints at kiwi and sticky resin.

Has any one ever heard of Brewers advertising terpenes from well known strains ? Ive already tryed one of their beers and thought it was great so Im going to have to give this one a try even though i have a feeling its kinda gimicky. How much does a description effect your choice to try a beer or not ?

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Sweetwater Brewery has been working with terps for a few years now, starting with their G13 line.

Their most recent release is one of my favorites- FIND IT!
420 Strain Insane OG- a Mexican lager made in collaboration with BReal. It hits all the right notes.

vinnyzan

I typed my zipcode on their website and a bunch of stores near me sell their beer, not sure if I can get that specifoc one but ill definitely look for it or atleast for one similar. Seems they have a few of the 420 types of beer

vinnyzan,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Of theirs, I favor their Mexican lager, ipa offerings, and always keep an eye out for their dank tank series (limited and never to be produced again)

FlyingLow,

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
This is a continuation of the the FuckCombustion.com thread 'Any serious beer drinkers in forum' which can be found here.

. . . But in reality we aren't that serious, so here we are now :tup:

And I'm going to open up this beer-marathon-relay session with a deeply resinous IPA from Hardywood brewery located in Richmond, VA.

Great Return - malty, hoppy, goodness, a hint of spice with a suitably bitter finish . . .
Hardywood-Great-Return-IPA.jpg

. . . . and at 7.5% I'm done (for now)!

Cheers to 'New Fuck Combustion' & all who sail in her!!! :cheers:

:peace:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I don't know how old this article is.
Cannabis-Infused Beer Was Just Approved for Sale

No, it won't get you high. But rest assured, the alcohol still works.

Dad and Dudes Breweria of Aurora, Colorado, has received approval from the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau to sell its General Washington's Secret Stash IPA brew, which contains cannabinoids (CBDs) — but no THC — in all 50 states. “Cannabinoids are a miracle compound, and I thought it would be a responsible choice to put them into beer,” explains Dad and Dudes co-owner Mason Hembree. “They are an antioxidant and neuro-protectant that have a lot of health benefits.”

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Beer is my 2nd fave after cannabis. I love the kinship of weed and hops! A genuine spring deck day here in Northern VA, sipping on a Sierra Nevada Torpedo. It was my very first IPA back in 2010, and it has recently re-entered my rotation due to it’s solid flavor, solid value, and ready availability. IPA’s are my first choice for a beer, but I love all styles. Cheers, everyone:cheers:

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Beer is my 2nd fave after cannabis. I love the kinship of weed and hops! A genuine spring deck day here in Northern VA, sipping on a Sierra Nevada Torpedo. It was my very first IPA back in 2010, and it has recently re-entered my rotation due to it’s solid flavor, solid value, and ready availability. IPA’s are my first choice for a beer, but I love all styles. Cheers, everyone:cheers:

ginolicious

I love me a good IPA. I don’t like all IPAs though. Very selective on what I drink. Haven’t had one in a while. Been drinking a Country ale for weeks.

GinoLicious,
Reactions: Hjalmark

z0r

Been on a huge farmhouse kick for many weeks now. Absolutely in love with this beer from a local brewery, Stats: Henrietta, it's perfect for the few warm days we've had so far this "spring".

At the end of Feb, right before the 'rona caused shelter-in-lace in my state, I made two trips for beer, one to Burlington VT for Alchemist, Foam Brewers, and others, and then to western MA for Treehouse. Alas, my stockpile has dwindled but I learned how to ship beers to friends in the meantime, and we've begun trading which is surprisingly fun!

Top Bottom