• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Any Europeans on FC?

Piet5

No we wait political move.
European cannabis law will greatly depend of the next french presidential election.
Not a Scholz(?) Priority..
You mean the german Scholz?
Yes, not really his personal priority, although his party has some blahblah in the program. Negotiations about coalitions just started and the parties he might team up with (green, liberal party) have it somehow on the agenda.
So there is indeed the possibility for changes in the right direction, but who knows …
If they smell the power and have for whatever reason the feeling legalization might put it at risk, they forget about it - that’s what happened in the past with the Scholz party.

Actually it does help, I need every bit of positive sentiment I can get - I think many people do.
Good luck, man!

Shadooz

So there is indeed the possibility for changes in the right direction, but who knows …
Little step, by little step !

This is what the SPD election program on cannabis says:​

• Bans and criminalization would not have reduced consumption and would stand in the way of “effective addiction prevention”.
  • Therefore, “a regulated distribution of cannabis to adults is to be tested in model projects by federal states and municipalities”.
  • All of this is to be accompanied by “prevention, counseling and treatment measures in the youth sector”.
  • The possession of “small amounts of cannabis” should no longer be prosecuted.

"
But my youth organization convinced me that we need to develop a little more relaxed atmosphere ”, said Scholz.

"Relax Atmosphere" coming, bro and sista :peace:

Piet5

This is what the SPD election program on cannabis says:
The SPD wanted to legalize completely in 1998(!), without “model projects” and alike. Then the SPD became the governing party in fall 1998 for 7 years.
Nothing happened other than seeds became illegal as well, causing trouble for a lot of people over the years.

So unless some political action is reassuring their program and that from the other parties in the potential coalition - again, they just started to evaluate how to come together - that’s all bullshit for now (i would like to be proven wrong).

Sad, but that's the lesson learned from history.
Is this different in France or somewhere else, do the parties stick to their election program - especially for cannabis related things?

Edit: Sorry for being off topic for this sub-forum and the thread.

Shadooz

Sorry for being off topic for this sub-forum and the thread.
Europe legislation isn't out of topic in an European thread in a cannabis user forum, it's just a logical link
Is this different in France or somewhere else, do the parties stick to their election program - especially for cannabis related things?
For now, no elected got it in their program.
They already struggle with what's in, if it's not it won't gonna show up.

Here a french site, with a cannabis affinity score :lol: for the next election candidate, if you can't trad.

Only the green seems to want some..
Too risky for all the conservatives parties..
So not before 2027 here at least...:cry:

bask

CBD store pop-up everywhere since few years in france
Lol, yeah. Ever since the CBD craze and EU sorta officially states it’s legal shops have been popping up around Europe. Even in repressed Luxemburg. It was kinda strange to order cannabis related stuff from Austria. Got some CBD herb there.
S5 haze is still amazing
Hell yeah. Should’ve gotten a lot more than a gram last time my local shop had it. It’s one of my favorite daytime strains.
European cannabis law will greatly depend of the next french presidential election.
I feel Germany could play a huge part in it as well. Hoping for a good new MP. That’s also why I’m hoping the Dutch legal grow experiment will lead to more of Europe following.

No-one cares that Belgium and Czech Republic allow for growing for personal use and that Portugal has decriminalized. Finland and Italy are all talk, no show as far as legalizing goes. But we’ll see. Change goes so effing slow.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@XiniX Поздрави ! Glad to know we got a representative !
@bask In my country even CBD bud is outlawed ... There is stigma on the fruits ,you can have CBD isolate... it is for sale in Pharmacies, the current regulation is not only a hyporcrisy(and probably violation of some EU laws),but also the mobsters are protecting their ill businesses from any possible competition by lobbying against it... Dark ages here , all neighboring countries have CBD bud allowed. Here is the more appropriate thread for that talk though.

Shadooz

I feel Germany could play a huge part in it as well.
You felt*, cause it will not for 4 years, at least, of scholz...

No-one cares that Belgium and Czech Republic allow for growing for personal use and that Portugal has decriminalized. Finland and Italy are all talk, no show as far as legalizing goes. But we’ll see. Change goes so effing slow.
They won't have the same pressure than france or germany, about legislative homogeneity
And they want to look clean, so the few ones that try a step do it really slowly...

But little step, will expand and strenghten the market, till a point, prohibition can't be kept.
Schengen and € helping..

"Et expliqué a vos voisins, que fumer vous coutes du pognon"

"Que si la legalisation n'est pas l'mot d'ordre de ces boufons,
C'est qu'ils ont de bonnes raisons..."

Last edited by a moderator:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Hi,
I have a friend in UK who maybe wants to begin vaping cannabis.
Can anyone tell me about great and easy retailers (I assume to be on-line) for shopping from UK?
Thanks.

@Abysmal Vapor

If you're asking if I'm European, nope, and my earliest-arriving ancestors got here about 20,000 years ago, except for the branches that arrived at latest just prior to the Civil War.

I have been incommunicado for an extended period of time subsequent to a move, just saw this.

The state to which I have moved required me to put my "race" on my driver's license, and "mixed" was not allowed. Nor "human". Talk about racist.
I saw the question that started this forum, and if you do not consider yourself European, then wouldn't the appropriate response be no response? I didn't see anyone ask the question, "Are you European?"

That aside, I also happen believe that 'race' is a construct, and this is now slowly being proven out by genetic research. We are all from anywhere and nowhere, that's about how much sense race makes.

But the question was not at all about race, I think it's more generic, like, if your people have been there for a few generations, you would fit in the category.

Sorry to go on, you're post got me thinking. I was, for a short time, an Anthropology major in college. Once a year the brightest prof there would give his lecture dispelling the notion of race. The class size would about quadruple on that day (early '70's).

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@vapviking I've heard good things about https://recommendedvapesupplies.co.uk/
When there were such things as pure etnicity and race ,the current concept of it was not even existing.
https://nmaahc.si.edu/learn/talking-about-race/topics/historical-foundations-race
:))

Last edited:

Shadooz

Some Germanic parties succeed to put legalisation on the table. Before scholz investiture, if he doesn't slow it down, shut it off. Others states will follow !

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg → Berlin → Germany → Europe – Cannabis is still illegal in Germany, although that's heavily negotiated these days – yesterday the news said it will become legal to sell in licensed shops, today that turned out to be too early to call. Where I live you can smoke a joint in public and no one will give a fuck. I also travel to Vienna / Austria a lot, a place with a surprisingly confusing legal situation when it comes to cannabis. CBD is super popular over there and you can find shops everywhere with all kinds of CBD-tinctures, flowers, concentrates etc., THC stuff is illegal, though – however, it is allowed to possess and even sell cuttings from thc plants. You're just not allowed to let them flourish (*except* for research purposes I think). Super weird. :-)

fangorn

Cannabis is still illegal in Germany, although that's heavily negotiated these days – yesterday the news said it will become legal to sell in licensed shops, today that turned out to be too early to call.
🤞🤞🤞

in France, we are still legislating on cbd ... and soon the rate of thc authorized in cbd flowers ...

hoping that the Kanavape affair will really make a precedent ... (June and November 2021)

and the european commission "just" slapped us on the fingers a few days ago on the cbd regulation bill ...
"no, the cbd is not a narcotic product, so it must be able to circulate freely ... even the flowers ... go back to work on your text"

[thank you newsweeed.fr]

we have some for a while ....
for thc, it is still so repressive at home ... it's incredible ...

well, all that to say that if things could move in Germany ... and if it's done intelligently ... and if it brings in money, and if the Germans are happy ... it may make them move things faster with us ... they love to say. "as the example of our German neighbors shows ..."

France always lagging behind in this sector ...
(and the world still unconscious of our responsibility for the future of humanity ..... sorry I digress ...)

good vape to all my Europeans on this forum !!

Shadooz

although that's heavily negotiated these days – yesterday the news said it will become legal to sell in licensed shops, today that turned out to be too early to call.
So the 10 november bloomberg link i've put is no more actuality ?

As i said, it all depends on how Scholz will see it now. U must be more aware, than me, on he's recent view.

in France, we are still legislating on cbd ... and soon the rate of thc authorized in cbd flowers ...

hoping that the Kanavape affair will really make a precedent ... (June and November 2021)
Cbd Legislation is already done, as the old European norm, of THC being the only forbidden.
We've already big brand poping up like deli hemp here.

The issue, for us, is the medical part. some doctor will be allowed to prescribe, and so potentially paid by "la sécu" :rofl:free weed :drool:. There is a debate between sativex only, or with vaporizer (and so flowers) allowed..

well, all that to say that if things could move in Germany ... and if it's done intelligently ... and if it brings in money, and if the Germans are happy ... it may make them move things faster with us ... they love to say. "as the example of our German neighbors shows ..."
It follows the same "border" political pressure which break the berlin wall, here specific to one product,..
the same USA have known during alcool prohibiton.
Schengen here being an highway (to hell:evil:), may the border pressure be the same between USA states.
If politics don't legalise, they will keep feeding an exponential growing black market around them. Therefore they may got fear, or contrary interest, of their hungriness.

Last edited:
Shadooz,
Reactions: dimmusp

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
So the 10 november bloomberg link i've put is no more actuality ?

As i said, it all depends on how Scholz will see it now. U must be more aware, than me, on he's recent view.

No, the article is still pretty accurate for the moment, although it focuses a lot on the expected taxes to be gained from a legalization – I don't think that's a very strong argument, rather a nice bonus. And I don't think Scholz' *personal* view on cannabis matters much too, at this point it's mostly political tactics. I expect the legalization to happen in some way or another, but it will take some time.

Cbd Legislation is already done, as the old European norm, of THC being the only forbidden.

In Germany we still have some strong limits when it comes to CBD.

Siebter,
Reactions: dimmusp

Shadooz

although it focuses a lot on the expected taxes to be gained from a legalization
It's from bloomberg, of course it's focusing about its economical impact, and with big numbers..

And I don't think Scholz' *personal* view on cannabis matters much too
My use of Scholz was a synecdoche, for the weight of his party in the coalition..
And as i said, the time part is on his hand. (not really "his", as it seems i must avoid being implicit here..)

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
It's from bloomberg, of course it's focusing about its economical impact, and with big numbers..
That's very true, but it's also an argument used by legalization activists, that's why I'm referring to it – and I don't think a few hundred million € in taxes every year matter here.

My use of Scholz was a synecdoche, for the weight of his party in the coalition..
And as i said, the time part is on his hand. (not really "his", as it seems i must avoid being implicit here..)

I agree. The social democratic party is the least pro-cannabis part of the current coalition, but also the biggest.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Question for any expresso friends in Europe. I have a Bialetti moka pot (6 cup) and have been trying to make a decent expresso-like cup of coffee. I understand that it is not true expresso without the high pressure machine.

I add hot water to the bottom below the release valve, then fresh ground expresso beans to the filter cup without pressing down. Screw on top and heat on low until the stream of coffee stops and it begins to sputter.

My problem is very little coffee comes up to the top before it begins to sputter like it is done. But there is still a lot of water in the bottom and very little in the top. If I cool the base down briefly and then heat a second time, then the coffee begins to stream up like it should and fills the top. But I have to heat the pot twice and don't understand why the coffee does not stream up the first time like I see on Youtube. I even replaced the gasket and strainer which divides the two sections.

Thanks for any help. I am from the states and have not had much practice making expresso type coffee.

BabyFacedFinster,
  • Haha
Reactions: Shadooz
Top Bottom