• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Any Europeans on FC?

Chainfish

I'm Wales, UK. Chances of British Police or Intelligence services catching me are slim, I hide anything illegal in a box marked "evidence pertaining to links between politicians, royals and pedophiles"- thus making the box and the contents within invisible to any Crown servant. I'm considering patenting the idea

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Also UK, West Yorkshire!

I live at number 23, High Street, He ... no wait... only kidding :freak:

Whether that constitutes being European any more is open to question, generally speaking we seem to have been shunned by our continental brothers and sisters, although on a personal level everything seems fine.

kel

FuckMisogynists!
lol@kel

you guys did the leaving.

Well... some of my fellow UKers did the leaving, against my wishes - it's completely ruined my business and life in many ways... lost so much it's beyond comprehension. Absolutely devastating... I feel violated. I've thought about ending it all more than once. Quite seriously. Literally starting again from scratch in later life is no fun, but it's either that or give up entirely, and when it came to it I couldn't.

Sorry, don't mean to be depressing, but it really is depressing. No laughing matter.

Last edited:

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Thank you!

It wasn't all to do with breakshit - the pandemic has taken it's toll too... some days it is hard to find the energy, and to be honest, I am not even sure what to do with myself.

Anyway,we're kinda off topic and I am not one for sitting around wallowing in my own self-pity haha - I admit - I have found it increasingly more difficult to get out of bed in the morning. HopefullyI will catch a break and something will present itself sometime soon. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Top Bottom