• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anvil Ordering & Shipping

Texus

Another idea for Vestratto is to send everything dissassembled (if you don't do that already). You might be better off if it looks like a bunch of random parts...

jbm

Just reach out and imagine you'll find a solution. John has been doing a good job of negotiating the confusion.
All you learn when you email is whether you’re actually on the waitlist. You won’t get any information about when you’ll get an email. It’s not in chronological order. I have yet to get an email and I signed up January 11th.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
All you learn when you email is whether you’re actually on the waitlist. You won’t get any information about when you’ll get an email. It’s not in chronological order. I have yet to get an email and I signed up January 11th.
This isn't true! I emailed asking about people who apparently had signed up later than me getting thier email, I was told I would be on the next drop, which I was, on Friday the 1st.

I've found John to be exceptionally helpful over emails, even if he did side skirt my question about the waitlist order lol.

jbm

This isn't true! I emailed asking about people who apparently had signed up later than me getting thier email, I was told I would be on the next drop, which I was, on Friday the 1st.

I've found John to be exceptionally helpful over emails, even if he did side skirt my question about the waitlist order lol.
I emailed in mid-March and was told I was on the list and “appeared” to be on the next waitlist drop. I have still not received an email. I followed up on that email 2 weeks later and have heard nothing. Not even remotely helpful, let alone exceptionally.

Vestratto

Manufacturer
I emailed in mid-March and was told I was on the list and “appeared” to be on the next waitlist drop. I have still not received an email. I followed up on that email 2 weeks later and have heard nothing. Not even remotely helpful, let alone exceptionally.
Hi there

Please send me an email directly at mumfordjohn7@gmail.com. John

Sorry if we've missed the odd email. We answer many a day and sometimes something gets pushed down in the Inbox. As to the waitlist. We are being coy about the size because we didn't want to tip our hand to our competitors. Suffice it to say - the waitlist is BIG and growing bigger. Champagne problems. We have chunked through it chronologically and continue to do so. We felt maintaining the integrity of the waitlist is the fairest thing to do and we have stuck to our guns. Believe me it would be a LOT easier for us to just open the store for a drop and go first come first served but ... that would disenfranchise many of the folks we are seeking to help, those who might be at work, those in a different time zone etc. At the outset I committed to do this fairly and I believe I have continued to execute in that spirit. Last week I sent three influencers kit. These are guys you know and trust and Who I believe might produce amazing content for all of us. And their reviews could really drive the Anvil forward, and even they had to wait. If you recall Don't Worry Vape Happy as example said he wanted an Anvil for Christmas in his video in December. He, just like everyone else, was dealt with when his turn came up.

Cheers
John

Last edited:

cptofnthng

I got an e-mail today (the 6th of April), telling me i can Shop an anvil on the 5th of April.

Edit: pls move to shipping thread

Last edited:

Crust

Ugh. Just got note from canadapost that my order was rerouted due to a processing error and may be delayed.

My original shipping estimate was 13 days to deliver a mere 8 hours drive.

Is this typical of canadapost?

3xFantasyChamp

Weird. I signed up to the waitlist two times using separate emails. The email address I used at a later time actually just received the order email. So confusing yo.

3xFantasyChamp,
Reactions: Cazi

imor jones

I was writing with Vestratto. They confirmed, that i am on the waitinglist since late mid of february. But i still did not get a e-mail for ordering...

imor jones,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
FYI on shipping to USA.
Got the notice it shipped last Monday. The status said something along the lines of “label printed, waiting for package” until Thurs when it switched to something like “arrived at country of destination”.
Meanwhile, on USPS, it showed received in Chicago on Thurs, estimated a Tues delivery and lo and behold, it is currently out for delivery.
So, 8 days total from Ontario, Canada to NY, USA.

Good luck to all future Anvillians - I hope to be one by tonight! :tup:

Last edited:

3xFantasyChamp

I was writing with Vestratto. They confirmed, that i am on the waitinglist since late mid of february. But i still did not get a e-mail for ordering...
Make sure you're checking all your mailboxes. I had to search 'vestratto' and I saw the order e-mail in my promotions mailbox in gmail. It could very well be the case that you just haven't received the email for whatever reason.
FYI on shipping to USA.
Got the notice it shipped last Monday. The status said something along the lines of “label printed, waiting for package” until Thurs when it switched to something like “arrived at country of destination”.
Meanwhile, on USPS, it showed received in Chicago on Thurs, estimated a Tues delivery and lo and behold, it is currently out for delivery.
So, 8 days total from Ontario, Canada to NY, USA.

Good luck to all future Anvillians - I hope to be one by tonight! :tup:
Nice! I ordered on Friday 4/8 and am still waiting for shipping. I'm ready to do a twax bowl on this thing. I had another package come from Toronto within the last month. Hopefully this package arrives as quickly as it did.

3xFantasyChamp,
Reactions: Jill NYC

imor jones

Make sure you're checking all your mailboxes. I had to search 'vestratto' and I saw the order e-mail in my promotions mailbox in gmail. It could very well be the case that you just haven't received the email for whatever reason.

Nice! I ordered on Friday 4/8 and am still waiting for shipping. I'm ready to do a twax bowl on this thing. I had another package come from Toronto within the last month. Hopefully this package arrives as quickly as it did.
Hmm no, i was asking again. They said i was not overlooked.
Also checked all my mailboxes, no over seen Vestratto Email there

imor jones,

Coffeebot

Anyone receive shipping information for last week's drop? I have a tracking number but it seems like it hasn't been handed over to Canada Post yet. I am really hoping to get this before the long weekend.

Coffeebot,
Reactions: whatitdew

Coffeebot

@Coffeebot I got tracking on Friday, but it didn't actually update for the first time until yesterday. It's in Chicago as of this morning. Headed to SoCal. I hope it somehow gets here by the weekend!
Interesting. Well I hope it gets to Canada Post soon, it ships from mississauga and I'm in Toronto so I could have walked there and back during this waiting for initial scan period. As far as I'm aware international orders are handled by a broker where they're taken to the border as a group.

Coffeebot,
  • Haha
Reactions: Whiff

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
Interesting. Well I hope it gets to Canada Post soon, it ships from mississauga and I'm in Toronto so I could have walked there and back during this waiting for initial scan period. As far as I'm aware international orders are handled by a broker where they're taken to the border as a group.
CP is the worst bro i feel your pain

Whiff,

Highonu

Anybody order to EU? How long did that take? Got my email today finally and now the waiting game begins

Highonu,
Reactions: someTooL
Top Bottom