• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anvil Ordering & Shipping

jbm

Anyway, as anxious as I am, I recently registered again with the same email, I hope I didn't change my position and don't run to the bottom of the list.
Who knows. I would think that it'd still hit your initial registration first, but that's assuming they're being sent out in first in first out order and that doesn't appear to be the case. I sent an email asking about this to Vestratto and never got a reply.

HFTQ

Sure, you're right. I think on those days I signed up for the waiting list. Anyway, as anxious as I am, I recently registered again with the same email, I hope I didn't change my position and don't run to the bottom of the list. XD
I also thought I signed up for the waitlist, and like you registered again.

If I‘m not mistaken somebody mentioned it wouldn‘t change your position on the waitlist. Let‘s hope I‘m not misremembering that 🥲

xChapita

Interesting.. you were about a month ahead of me on the waitlist, but I’ve already had my email and got my anvil.

Makes you wonder how waitlist members are chosen as this would suggest it’s not done chronologically
From what I understood, there is a mixture between the people who signed up for the newsletter and the people who signed up for the waiting list.

My_50p_worth

Would that really factor into things though?

Regardless of what avenue you signed up for it through, it’ll all get filtered into the same main list surely?

My_50p_worth,
Reactions: xChapita

xChapita

esperemos que si! Tengo unas ganas de ver llegar ese correo a mi buzon!
Would that really factor into things though?

Regardless of what avenue you signed up for it through, it’ll all get filtered into the same main list surely?
Let's hope so! I can't wait to see that email arrive in my inbox!

xChapita,
Reactions: HFTQ

My_50p_worth

esperemos que si! Tengo unas ganas de ver llegar ese correo a mi buzon!

Let's hope so! I can't wait to see that email arrive in my inbox!
Maybe it’ll be worth contacting John?

You’ve got photo proof of signing up for it before me, maybe something went wrong and your turn didn’t come when it should?

My_50p_worth,

xChapita

Maybe it’ll be worth contacting John?

You’ve got photo proof of signing up for it before me, maybe something went wrong and your turn didn’t come when it should?
I sent a few emails but no response. I don't want to disturb John, he must be busy. Do you decide that I send him the email with the photo? Thanks for worrying!

xChapita,

3xFantasyChamp

I sent a few emails but no response. I don't want to disturb John, he must be busy. Do you decide that I send him the email with the photo? Thanks for worrying!
I'd say e-mail and ask John. He should at least confirm if you're on the list. He did that for me, but did not say what position or confirmed the date I signed up to be on the waitlist.

My_50p_worth

I wrote to him and he replied very quickly. I'm very happy, apparently I got on the waiting list in February. To wait calmly, it has been said!:D
Happy for you dude!

Shouldn’t be too long until it’s your turn then, I was early Feb :)

My_50p_worth,
  • Love

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
There are way too many posts about the waitlist progression in the general thread, by way of encouraging posts here this was my waitlist experience, it would be good for others to post too to help those still waiting for thier email to get an idea of progress. Thanks in advance

I joined the mailing list 14th Jan
I joined the waitlist 1st Feb
I got my invite to buy 1st Apr

Still don’t understand the difference between the “mailing list” and the “waitlist.” I clicked a button on the site that said “join the waitlist” on 2/23 and then got an email to confirm my subscription. I would think this is clearly the “waitlist” but I’ve seen people say the waitlist didn’t require a subscription confirmation. I e-mailed John just now to see if he could confirm that I did it right.

letter never sent,
Reactions: Cheebsy

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Still don’t understand the difference between the “mailing list” and the “waitlist.” I clicked a button on the site that said “join the waitlist” on 2/23 and then got an email to confirm my subscription. I would think this is clearly the “waitlist” but I’ve seen people say the waitlist didn’t require a subscription confirmation. I e-mailed John just now to see if he could confirm that I did it right.
He told me to lookout for a confirmation when I hit him a couple weeks ago to see if I was on the right list or not so idk, never gotten one besides the one on feb 6th

Sour Dream,
Reactions: Cheebsy

3xFantasyChamp

There are way too many posts about the waitlist progression in the general thread, by way of encouraging posts here this was my waitlist experience, it would be good for others to post too to help those still waiting for thier email to get an idea of progress. Thanks in advance

I joined the mailing list 14th Jan
I joined the waitlist 1st Feb
I got my invite to buy 1st Apr
Thanks for this.

The confusion for some and myself, is finding out when we actually signed up for the waitlist. I remember finding out about Vestratto site, so I went to it and clicked on a link that said it would notify when the next drop is happening. Looking back at my email, it sent me message to confirm my subscription.

Now I've read that the waitlist doesn't ask for any sort of confirmation. So I think I signed up for the Sunday posts back in February and not the actual waitlist. I do remember finding the "official" waitlist link that Whiff provided on a Reddit post. John did confirm that I'm on the waitlist, but I think I unknowingly signed up for the waitlist way later than I thought. Reading this as an outsider has to be mindbending! Lol.

Not trying to hate or anything like that. This has been my experience. Nothing I can do but wait.

jbm

Thanks for this.

The confusion for some and myself, is finding out when we actually signed up for the waitlist. I remember finding out about Vestratto site, so I went to it and clicked on a link that said it would notify when the next drop is happening. Looking back at my email, it sent me message to confirm my subscription.

Now I've read that the waitlist doesn't ask for any sort of confirmation. So I think I signed up for the Sunday posts back in February and not the actual waitlist. I do remember finding the "official" waitlist link that Whiff provided on a Reddit post. John did confirm that I'm on the waitlist, but I think I unknowingly signed up for the waitlist way later than I thought. Reading this as an outsider has to be mindbending! Lol.

Not trying to hate or anything like that. This has been my experience. Nothing I can do but wait.
Who knows anymore. At best you'll get confirmation that at some point you were admitted to the waitlist. Look at it this way: in the last newsletter John says that he's looking to eventually lower the price of the thing. Maybe it makes more sense to wait.

My_50p_worth

My experience seems to be an outlier compared to everyone else.

I signed up for the waitlist Feb 14th (just found the email) then got my access email March 21st. Anvil arrived safely in the UK on the 28th.

Also just a quick one for John and @Whiff if they see this, the packaging has the vestratto name printed on the shipping label and yeah.. Google happens as you’ve said.

When I got my tinymight and when I also had to send it off for repairs, they put the company name as “JTJS Handwarmers” on the shipping docs and label. Might be worth looking into doing something similar as well as going the aromatherapy route - Vapefiend are a huge vape store here and they’re an “aromatherapy company” according to shipping docs with my orders.

Last edited:

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
The reason I mention the mailing list and the waitlist separately is that there was confusion in the beginning that the mailing list was the actual waitlist. When John was asked about this in the main thread he said he would merge both lists. I don't remember getting confirmations for either tbh but I've slept since then! I did email John before the last drop and he advised me I would be on the next drop, which I was, so if advise emailing if you think your name should have come up by now.

TinyDansonMan

There is a separate thread for that. Bot there was some mailing list/waitlist confusion. So you might wanna drop John an email.
Thanks for the heads up, I didn't realize there was a seperate thread. I did sign up for the waiting list though-I was careful about that.

And I sent a message a week ago, but didn't hear anything back. Ah well, John IS very busy 🤷

TinyDansonMan,

Texus

Sure, you're right. I think on those days I signed up for the waiting list. Anyway, as anxious as I am, I recently registered again with the same email, I hope I didn't change my position and don't run to the bottom of the list. XD
Just reach out and imagine you'll find a solution. John has been doing a good job of negotiating the confusion.

Texus,
Top Bottom