Anvil by Vestratto

Comfortably Numb

He posted another video on IG yesterday showing a quick heat up using a duracore
Here
I will also be doing a small YT live teaser at 2pm EST today with John and the duracore/forge.
I watched the video on your YT channel and have a couple of questions.

When John gets the electronics right will the Forge heat the OG ovens as well as the new ovens....please say yes!

Does John think older folks....and disabled ones will be able to use this as easily.....seems to me you have to hold it pretty steady to get it to work properly. Some folks have unsteady hands.
When I use a glass piece I dont like to heat the oven already inserted in my bubbler...

The Instagram link doesn't work for me. Am I the only one?

leanpubpackage

Since Monday I have the VHB 3d 3s and can finally use my Anvil outside. When it's windy it's very hard to get the Anvil up to temperature, and by the light of the sun I can't see the flame. Therefore, I use it only at home. I'm glad I bought the IH.
Nice, how long is the heat up? Is the consistency similar to using a torch?

Tu3t

Nice, how long is the heat up? Is the consistency similar to using a torch?
It needs full charged 35 seconds to 2 click. I get thick and tasty clouds, and the consistency is similar to a torch. I use it the most time when I am outside. There is also a wall plugged modell, the vhb 3d, this needs only 30 seconds to the 2 click. I don`t have it, but I know someone who bought it and he like it. The portable is 186$ and the wall plugged is 72$. It comes without charger or powersupply, you have to buy it.

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
I watched the video on your YT channel and have a couple of questions.

When John gets the electronics right will the Forge heat the OG ovens as well as the new ovens....please say yes!

Does John think older folks....and disabled ones will be able to use this as easily.....seems to me you have to hold it pretty steady to get it to work properly. Some folks have unsteady hands.
When I use a glass piece I dont like to heat the oven already inserted in my bubbler...

The newer oven will work the best with the IH but the old oven still work they just take a few seconds longer to heat up, John and I did a YT live the other day where i tested my old OG oven and it did work. Once i get my hands on one i will be doing some more tests.
The housing that the Forge is in is not the final housing and will be a bit thinner as well as the IH orientation changing. I too would prefer to place the Anvil handsfree inside the IH, John should be coming by in the next week or so to tease the "as release" housing among some other things.

Here is a link to the YT live from the other day

The Forge prototye - Quick look/Test

SillyNotMe

The newer oven will work the best with the IH but the old oven still work they just take a few seconds longer to heat up, John and I did a YT live the other day where i tested my old OG oven and it did work. Once i get my hands on one i will be doing some more tests.
The housing that the Forge is in is not the final housing and will be a bit thinner as well as the IH orientation changing. I too would prefer to place the Anvil handsfree inside the IH, John should be coming by in the next week or so to tease the "as release" housing among some other things.

Here is a link to the YT live from the other day

The Forge prototye - Quick look/Test
I was really impressed by the discussion of more convection leaning performance with induction heating. Do you have more thoughts of your experience?

harmando

I was really impressed by the discussion of more convection leaning performance with induction heating. Do you have more thoughts of your experience?
I cranked my Ronx to full on double flame and was able to get a 15 sec heat to 2nd click. Vapor was super tasty and looked like similar output to the test video… I’m guessing faster heating to click gives it more of a convection leaning experience

nicknobody

I haven’t had interest in any IH for some reason. Torch works great for me and I’m good to go.

It’s like Vestratto is looking into my garage and saw my pile of m12 batteries… and the fact that all my desk tops are now “portable” thanks to my Milwaukee Top Off inverter 😤💨😶‍🌫️

I’ll probs give this one a go. The live was great thanks whiff/Vestratto

I’m digging the “overkill” power of it.

Very curious on price?

Edit: my technique is improving every bowl and each one im enjoying the anvil more and more. Thanks for the great thread that led me to my purchase🤘🏼

SillyNotMe

I cranked my Ronx to full on double flame and was able to get a 15 sec heat to 2nd click. Vapor was super tasty and looked like similar output to the test video… I’m guessing faster heating to click gives it more of a convection leaning experience
I just tried the quick heat technique with my torch at full blast flamethrower setting. Maybe I should have cleaned my unit first. Definitely way roastier than my usual torchings.

I completely forgot the Anvil has other gears. I feel like I got tapped on the side of the head.

Nebelmann

There is also a wall plugged modell, the vhb 3d, this needs only 30 seconds to the 2 click. I don`t have it, but I know someone who bought it and he like it. The portable is 186$ and the wall plugged is 72$. It comes without charger or powersupply, you have to buy it.
I use the VHB 3d wall plugged. Works really consistent once you figure out to remove the rubber plug completely to move the glass as far down as possible. It also has a changing color indicating duration. That's a cool bonus

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
About a year or so ago i noticed that when i used a bigger dab torch i could blast the anvil center oven for 10-15 seconds which gave me great results. With the faster heat up and the Design of the oven/chamber the majority of the heat is being stored in the oven/battery keeping the herb at a much cooler temp before extraction. I've been waiting over a year to see the results of the Forge, I had a feeling it would work similar to a big torch method. I'm happy to see that it has exceeded my expectations and am even more excited to see how she performs once all the software is installed. The more thorough heating of the IH has totally shocked me and I'm sure you all will love it too, more videos to come as the Forge progresses and get closer to launch date!

John discussed many plans for the forge and i am super stoked to hear all of them, Vestratto and the Anvil are almost where he envisioned this going....Exciting times!!!!

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
After watching the Forge prototype video yesterday it's apparent that John is building what the vape community has been waiting for: a portable IH that can quickly and efficiently bring to temp these butane hungry, heat absorbing next gen stick vapes. Appears he has for now scrapped the plans of developing a desk top model, and is focused on this powerful hand held device.

John’s decision to power this unit with industry standard, construction tool batteries that are easily obtainable at hardware or online stores is a big, big break through IMO. Vestratto will definitely have bragging rights for developing the most powerful portable IH the moment it’s released. The goal of 300 watts of power is an enormous advantage for heat up times over the current 75 watt ceiling that current IH units offer.

Really looking forward to getting use to 13 to 20 second heat up times, and the more convection oriented draws. Although the final form factor will certainly end up larger than my Wand, it none the less should be manageable for travel. Being able to not only use it on the Anvil but also my Dani collection, Thermal Accumulator, Stunner, likely the DV’s and all the rest of the butane guzzling stick vapes in the pipeline is an added bonus.

2023 is coming along nicely as another good year for vape enthusiasts!

Mndeadhead

i have been experimenting with the same thing, but end up combusting every doggone time. the one thing i seem to prefer the Dani Fusion over the Anvil is in this area. With the fusion, it seems like it likes a big flame. The Anvil it seems like to wants to like a big flame, but feels like there is some witchcraft required as well. Of course, it could be, and probably is, all user error

delta hotel

Curious if there's an alternate stem option that still allows the Anvil to fit in the utility tube (without the XL cap), bonus if it can still function on a 14mm joint, but I have the WPA coming soon, so not super necessary there, but it'd be nice.

Top Bottom