Anvil by Vestratto

Petetbay

I believe the anvil doesn't get enough credit for the nice and tasty hits it can deliver
It doesn’t because it can’t deliver tasty hits. I’ve never had any nice and tasty hits and I’ve tried every which way and I no longer vape my best tasty herb or even hash in the Anvil, that is not what the device does good, it does full extraction quickly. Now someone gonna say I’m not doing it right, nope been there done that. I‘m not saying it’s a bad device, what it does it does good, nice terpy hits it does not do well at all. Only time I got any taste was doing timed pre-click hits and was not worth the trouble. It also does full extraction without the fear combustion nicely, rarely combusted, mostly when I didn’t hear the 1st click which sometimes is soft. :peace::2c:

Arawfish

Green Thumb
It doesn’t because it can’t deliver tasty hits. I’ve never had any nice and tasty hits and I’ve tried every which way and I no longer vape my best tasty herb or even hash in the Anvil, that is not what the device does good, it does full extraction quickly. Now someone gonna say I’m not doing it right, nope been there done that. I‘m not saying it’s a bad device, what it does it does good, nice terpy hits it does not do well at all. Only time I got any taste was doing timed pre-click hits and was not worth the trouble. It also does full extraction without the fear combustion nicely, rarely combusted, mostly when I didn’t hear the 1st click which sometimes is soft. :peace::2c:
Everyone’s experience is different of course. Your experience is pretty different than mine, but to say it doesnt produce tasty hits at all just isn’t true. Obviously it was engineered to excel at quick and hefty extraction, and it does that exceedingly well, but taking it only to the first click for 3 rounds of heatup offers a pretty damn good session. I also find hash to be extra delicious in the Anvil, I don’t even use my Vapman anymore for hash, the Anvil took over that job. I wouldn’t say every single strain tastes good, but if it’s got more than 2% terps the flavour still comes through nicely. Definitely not saying the Anvil has the best flavour of all time, but I certainly don’t discount it in that department.

Last edited:

Ralph

Completely disagree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DocNicksche

It doesn’t because it can’t deliver tasty hits
...this seems to be a very subjective topic, obviously.
I mean, I do agree with you, so far as I would never say the anvil can give me a real terpy and lingering tasty hit, like a low temp hit on a brick-style vape, BUT, at least in my experience, it definitely can deliver a tastier hit than a VC. No hate at all, I love my vapcaps :peace:

I don't say the anvil is a device for taste-lovers, because, as you already pointed out, it shines in the one hit full extraction category.
I'm just saying, that I can achieve hits that I can describe as nice and tasty. Still with the "umpfh" the anvil is known and loved for, but with way more "weed taste" than that "roastyness". Again, roasted isn't a bad thing for everyone, just not what I'm usually looking for 🤷‍♂️
I use my devices native at least 90% of the time. And I have to admit, that a native RTL hit is just not quite my thing 😉

Roffa

As if I vape for flavour. I don't. I vape for the full effect, as a medical user. Anvil never ever disappoints

delta hotel

I had a silver WPA in my cart last week and when I went back for it, they were sold out. It's been sold out since, any one have any ideas when they'll be back? My Anvil remains my trusted daily driver, but it's been kind of quiet lately.

delta hotel

Black or silver, highly recommend the 18mm version. A little more weight and the diameter helps with the easy cleanup.
I could just order the black one, but I'd really like to have the silver one and should have just checked out when I had it. I was actually looking at the 14mm version with the teflon adapter, most of my glass is 14mm natively. You raise a pretty good point though...

someTooL

I won’t lie..I own both lol. Kinda of made me start using more pieces that are 18.

The 14mm seems to hold the goo in the stem whereas the 18mm will “drain” to the flat. I keep mine hanging at 90 degrees so an easy wipe afterwards. Easily the lowest maintenance device I own.

weekeda

I have a few questions ordering from germany from vestratto can somebody help? How much is customs? I want to buy the 18mm wpa but shipment is 35 $ on top and then I guess I have to pay customs? So it will get quiet expensive.
I have another questions about the wpa is there a good induction heater for the WPA? The VHB 3D was my favorite but now I found they have the VHB 3D WHIP is this one better suited for the WPA? I can't find anythink about the 3D WHIP. And I guess that handling the hot WPA after heating with the VHB 3D is not so convenient or is it no big deal?

btka

I have a few questions ordering from germany from vestratto can somebody help? How much is customs? I want to buy the 18mm wpa but shipment is 35 $ on top and then I guess I have to pay customs? So it will get quiet expensive.
I have another questions about the wpa is there a good induction heater for the WPA? The VHB 3D was my favorite but now I found they have the VHB 3D WHIP is this one better suited for the WPA? I can't find anythink about the 3D WHIP. And I guess that handling the hot WPA after heating with the VHB 3D is not so convenient or is it no big deal?
I think einfuhrzmsatzsteuer for Germany is 19% ((price for anvil wpa + shipment) * 19% ) and Zollgebühr you have to pay possible also (Germany is collecting this money)…

gustavson

Look at „verdampfnochmal“

There you can Order Form germany.

cptofnthng

It adds up to about the same with verdampftnochmal. I ordered from vestratto, BCG, etc, it always seemed random how much they added in custom fees.

Top Bottom