Anvil by Vestratto

Nebelmann

I have a few questions ordering from germany from vestratto can somebody help? How much is customs? I want to buy the 18mm wpa but shipment is 35 $ on top and then I guess I have to pay customs? So it will get quiet expensive.
You'll need to pay an additional fee at the post office for customs and stuff. Better buy the WPA from within Germany, verdampftnochmal.de has them and nearly all other accessories.

My IH should arrive next month, the VHB 3D.

weekeda

Thank you for you help!
I want to order the wpa kit but its sold out at verdampftnochmal and i can't find a european shop selling it.
Also I want to order the 18mm version. But when there is an additional fee with over +20% on top I have to think about...

leanpubpackage

Thank you for you help!
I want to order the wpa kit but its sold out at verdampftnochmal and i can't find a european shop selling it.
Also I want to order the 18mm version. But when there is an additional fee with over +20% on top I have to think about...
Consider getting the USA kit if available. It opens up more stem options outside of a WPA

nicknobody

I’ve had my anvil for over a week now and I can say that for me, the flavor IS comparable to my ss dynavap when heated at or around the upper ring. With that being said, I must admit that I do NOT prefer the rtl taste that I get from heating at or close to the lower ring

Effects are great no matter where I’m heating. Native is no problem for me. Vapor seems less harsh than my other larger metal torch vapes which is a pleasant surprise.

I don’t understand how this thing stays so clean? One benefit I see from the load going into the cap vs the body. It’s sort of a pain to fumble with the tiny cap to load/unload vs the whole device. When I don’t immediately dump a bowl then it’s stuck and I can’t just blow it out thru the mouth piece. I just need more time to adapt I suppose

I will happily keep at it as I want to love this device however I’m a little concerned that I’m not using it as intended (avoiding the thermal battery area) and I may have other vapes that better fill that spot in my kit. (Sipping and rtl)

Overall I think it’s a good device and I’m going to keep huffing on it (for now)

Also I tried to reach out to vestratto on a few occasions in the last two months with no response and that doesn’t sit well with me

I’ve had my anvil for over a week now and I can say that for me, the flavor IS comparable to my ss dynavap when heated at or around the upper ring. With that being said, I must admit that I do NOT prefer the rtl taste that I get from heating at or close to the lower ring

Effects are great no matter where I’m heating. Native is no problem for me. Vapor seems less harsh than my other larger metal torch vapes which is a pleasant surprise.

I don’t understand how this thing stays so clean? One benefit I see from the load going into the cap vs the body. It’s sort of a pain to fumble with the tiny cap to load/unload vs the whole device. When I don’t immediately dump a bowl then it’s stuck and I can’t just blow it out thru the mouth piece. I just need more time to adapt I suppose

I will happily keep at it as I want to love this device however I’m a little concerned that I’m not using it as intended (avoiding the thermal battery area) and I may have other vapes that better fill that spot in my kit. (Sipping and rtl)

Overall I think it’s a good device and I’m going to keep huffing on it (for now)

Also I tried to reach out to vestratto on a few occasions in the last two months with no response and that doesn’t sit well with me

Just curious, did you order your device directly from Vestratto? I’ve been wondering if something is going on over there because the website previously said Anvils would be shipping in June, and now it’s July. Not sure if they actually delivered a June batch or if the timeline was pushed back.

I’ve heard others complain about lack of response to emails. The Sunday Post emails stopped coming months ago, their official Discord is dead, no Instragram activity since April, etc.

@Vestratto you guys good?

nicknobody

Just curious, did you order your device directly from Vestratto? I’ve been wondering if something is going on over there because the website previously said Anvils would be shipping in June, and now it’s July. Not sure if they actually delivered a June batch or if the timeline was pushed back.

I’ve heard others complain about lack of response to emails. The Sunday Post emails stopped coming months ago, their official Discord is dead, no Instragram activity since April, etc.

@Vestratto you guys good?
Yes I was in the shipping mid June orders and sure enough on the 14th I got notification that it was shipped. Fast shipping from Canada to Southern California. Much appreciated.

Tu3t

Thank you for you help!
you can buy at LaCentralVapor the Anvil for 223,30€ now, it`s a offer at the moment. Buy the Wpa kit and you are way cheaper then order it from Vestratto.

DrNice

Should I buy this or wait for LaCentralVapor to get the newer DuraCore version?
Is there any big difference between the Orignal CopperCore and DuraCore?

Last edited:

DrNice

Have you opened the link?
The description clearly states: "Dernière version avril 2023 avec bol DuraCore" (=april 2023 latest version with DuraCore bowl)
My bad didn't see that. Thanks for the information. I did open the link actually, saw that they had a discount few days ago just missed the description. Looks like a good deal for the anvil.

Mndeadhead

my Anvil was waiting for me when i got back from vacation this weekend. I had a chance to play with it some over the weekend, but given the fact that my dab ready arrived in the same batch, it was rather difficult to give this a proper test. I put the ball vape and the dab ready away, and grabbed this to keep me company while watching some training vids. Wow. I am really impressed. and having a hard time typing. My Dynas already were suffering from lack of use thanks to the Dani, but now I am really struggling to figure out how the Dani is gonna get any time out in the open....

Nevil

my Anvil was waiting for me when i got back from vacation this weekend. I had a chance to play with it some over the weekend, but given the fact that my dab ready arrived in the same batch, it was rather difficult to give this a proper test. I put the ball vape and the dab ready away, and grabbed this to keep me company while watching some training vids. Wow. I am really impressed. and having a hard time typing. My Dynas already were suffering from lack of use thanks to the Dani, but now I am really struggling to figure out how the Dani is gonna get any time out in the open....
I agree I got my mid-June Anvil about a week ago and haven't even looked at my Dani Fusion since, should probably try and sell it. Still using my dynavaps during the day but once I'm off work the Anvil come out.

leanpubpackage

Can’t say enough good things about the anvil. As someone who rides the line on every device and frequently combust (Mi3, direct inhales, convector), the anvil has been amazing. No combustion yet and the most consistent ABV I have ever had. I now no longer keep my ABV because I’m certain I extract completely every time.

Not sure why vestratto has been quiet but their customer service has been active. They just don’t seem to bother responding to timing questions because their ship estimates are pretty accurate on their site.

Kreator87

Vestratto finally posted something new on IG today. IH testing.

Yeah I am very intrigued to see what their induction heater will be able to do, but I am afraid of the cost.
No Money Cat GIF by MochiDad

Momor

Vestratto finally posted something new on IG today. IH testing.

They say it's with the dura core but it doesn't look like it. Seems to have more SS that the actual dura core maybe ? I don't see coper at all or the gap in the "thermal battery" 🧐

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
They say it's with the dura core but it doesn't look like it. Seems to have more SS that the actual dura core maybe ? I don't see coper at all or the gap in the "thermal battery" 🧐
That was an oven without the grooves cut into them, I noticed the same thing and asked John about it. I'm going to finally get to try it tomorrow, I am so damn excited.

Edit*

I just spoke with John and he will be stopping by tomorrow to let us have a little look into the forge and see some live testing. I have created an event in the discord with a link to my YT channel where we will be doing a short live.

Here is the link

Hope to see you guys there!

Last edited:

Momor

That was an oven without the grooves cut into them
Not only no grooves but also the the upper part of the thermal battery covered by SS ?
If it's like a regular Anvil tip with all the thermal battery covered in SS + the gap filled with SS I would think it's a lot more SS than in the user edition and even the dura core. So I don't think the regular tip or the dura core would fonction the same with an IH.
What's the point of testing a IH with a tip that no one has ?
I hope we can see a regular tip tested with the forge.

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
Not only no grooves but also the the upper part of the thermal battery covered by SS ?
If it's like a regular Anvil tip with all the thermal battery covered in SS + the gap filled with SS I would think it's a lot more SS than in the user edition and even the dura core. So I don't think the regular tip or the dura core would fonction the same with an IH.
What's the point of testing a IH with a tip that no one has ?
I hope we can see a regular tip tested with the forge.
He posted another video on IG yesterday showing a quick heat up using a duracore
Here
I will also be doing a small YT live teaser at 2pm EST today with John and the duracore/forge.

Top Bottom