Anvil by Vestratto

gustavson

Hello,
is someone using The Anvil with the MAD Reload? I am looking for something to refill my Anvil Bowle when i am on hiking or something.
Should i wait for the Reload Gen 2 or is Gen 1 still worth for the Anvil?

The Utilitycase is perfect for transport the Anvil, but not very good to refill the Bowl.

*sorry for my english.

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
Hello,
is someone using The Anvil with the MAD Reload? I am looking for something to refill my Anvil Bowle when i am on hiking or something.

The Utilitycase is perfect for transport the Anvil, but not very good to refill the Bowl.

*sorry for my english.
Hiya I use the Reload V1 with the Anvil, it's a perfect match.
I don't know if the V2 has the same dimensions, but the magnetic lid on the V1 fits the Anvil ovens perfectly and the magnet is very strong.

Comfortably Numb

Hello,

*sorry for my english.
Check out the

VHB 3D SPEEDLOADER​

Tji89

I have it already, got the rainbow tip and cap with iridescent glass and gold fmj. Not changing that setup for now as I like the aesthetic.

Helix Vessel is made off brass and is supposed to have excellent thermal conductivity. So my first choice was this. Open for other options 🙏

Arawfish

Green Thumb
I have a USA kit on order. What parts would I need to add to be able to assemble a standard native Anvil? Integrated stem, condenser, anything else?
I could be wrong, but I don’t think you can actually do that since you still need the MP and the part that the heat shield screws into, those parts aren’t on the site. If you wanted both scenarios you’d have to buy the native Anvil and get the USA (not the kit)

Edit: or wait, is the integrated stem the part the heat shield screws into? In that case it’s just the mouthpiece you’d need, but I don’t see that on the site. Could email and ask them?

nicknobody

I went from my high horse to questioning my decision as usual. Ugh lol

Did I do the right thing ordering the standard anvil? I know it’s been discussed but if you guys were to do it all over and have no high end dv stems (yet) would you go standard anvil or USA?

I mostly hit dry and native when I’m out and about. And it’s 50/50 when home thru water or dry but usually through glass

I’d love to hear everyone’s thoughts. Thanks for your time anvil users 😶‍🌫️💨

I believe I still have time to switch my order to USA or add USA adapter lol

Orvaxxx

Did I do the right thing ordering the standard anvil? I know it’s been discussed but if you guys were to do it all over and have no high end dv stems (yet) would you go standard anvil or USA?

I mostly hit dry and native when I’m out and about. And it’s 50/50 when home thru water or dry but usually through glass

I have them both but use the USA most of the time.
Use it on my wooden MAD heaters stem or with glass with a wpa.

Knewt

I have the Anvil, USA, and WPA. The only one that has ever left the safety of my home is the Anvil with the XL mouthpiece all in the extended utility case. This is also my first butane vape, so the only stems I have are ones that I made. At home I use the WPA through water 90% of the time. I use the USA when I use one of my stems or thru a j hook.

nicknobody

Native stems aside you have brought to my attention how easy it would be to pop a USA onto the several dv wpa options…
I have the Anvil, USA, and WPA. The only one that has ever left the safety of my home is the Anvil with the XL mouthpiece all in the extended utility case. This is also my first butane vape, so the only stems I have are ones that I made. At home I use the WPA through water 90% of the time. I use the USA when I use one of my stems or thru a j hook.
anvil as your first torch vape. I like you. Lol

I happily used a 2020 m for a loooooong time then a couple Dani units which blew my mind and now I just can’t put off the anvil anymore

I don’t like having a lot of vapes and I take the time to master each one then decide if I keep or move on and I’m hoping the have the anvil as my only one hitter torch device. I have high expectations….

Momor

I personally find the aesthetic of the "big" Anvil oven on regular DV stems not good most of the time.
I also find the original Anvil body + XL mouthpiece quite perfect. Good aesthetic, good balance in the hand, very nice cooling and readily usable with 14mm water pieces.
If I had to order again I would pick the same set-up fore sure.

Comfortably Numb

I have a reg Anvil and a Anvil with XL mouthpiece...I use both thru water pieces and also native...I have currently gone a week only using natively
I really doubt I would use the WPA adapter...but you can use the oven from your stem and just add the WPA kit without the oven for $ 50.00
I have used both outside several times...while I enjoy the balance the XL mouthpiece adds...I like the standard Anvil storage tube with the extra storage area for an additional loaded bowl for out and about for quick swaps.

Arawfish

Green Thumb

I mostly use the standard anvil, it’s just incredibly versatile as is natively. I also have wooden heat shields from Azzwood which really make it a more enjoyable experience (personally) my USA sits on a beautiful pipe from Aezhenn, but it doesn’t get used a whole lot comparatively. Nothing wrong with adding the adapter to your order! Especially if you’ve already got stems.

If you don't already have a collection of Dynavap stems, you made the right choice IMO. The stock stem with XL mouthpiece is pretty solid for native use. I do wish it had a touch more cooling, but none of the Dynavap stems were created with the Anvil in mind, so I don't really view the USA as a superior option. The Anvil oven doesn't look great with a lot of Dynavap stems, it can make the piece feel top heavy, and there can be issues with heat transfer up the stem depending on the material and design. It'd be nice if there were more purpose-built stems for the Anvil.

Roffa

I've progressed from the user edition with a standard mouthpiece to buying the integrated stem, xl bowl and xl mouthpiece and that's it. I use it natively and through water (Puffco Budsy with a glass adapter/ash catcher) And that's it. Going USA would have meant I couldn't use the anvil natively, and that's exactly my main style of vaping with it. No regrets whatsoever.

Top Bottom