• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anvil by Vestratto

SillyNotMe

It takes a lot of heat energy to melt copper. I speak from experience. A reckless anvil user will burn something else before getting the copper on the “outside” of the oven to show any sign of heat damage.

If one is paranoid worried about inhaling copper oxides or burnt copper or copper whatever, don’t do a cold start. Don’t inhale until the copper is no longer being heating and producing “micro toxins.”

Also, I just triple checked. My daily multivitamin has copper in it. This may be my last post.

It takes a lot of heat energy to melt copper. I speak from experience. A reckless anvil user will burn something else before getting the copper on the “outside” of the oven to show any sign of heat damage.

If one is paranoid worried about inhaling copper oxides or burnt copper or copper whatever, don’t do a cold start. Don’t inhale until the copper is no longer being heating and producing “micro toxins.”

Also, I just triple checked. My daily multivitamin has copper in it. This may be my last post.
I didn’t melt anvil copper. I have hobbies. One of them had opportunities to melt metals.

leanpubpackage

Lots and lots of people have used the revolve stem and love it. Crazy additional price if you ask me, considering the stock anvil does a great job already.

Dura core literally does nothing. It’s completely pointless if you ask me. Some people were crying about copper nano particles or some shit, and I think the dura core was in response to the whiners.

One of my favourite parts of the Anvil is heating the copper battery and watching it change all sorts of colours. They totally destroyed my favourite part of the Anvil with this lame “Dura Core” nonsense. Thank goodness that this won’t be the only option moving forward, I see on their site that they have the option between dura and OG cores. So there’s that at least.
Eh, I don’t think the copper patina looks that great after multiple heat ups. I’d just go for whichever is available. I still don’t understand what the duracore is meant for since copper is still exposed. Not a big deal in my books

Knewt

Eh, I don’t think the copper patina looks that great after multiple heat ups. I’d just go for whichever is available. I still don’t understand what the duracore is meant for since copper is still exposed. Not a big deal in my books
Arawfish was talking about the color change during heating. If you watch, you can tell exactly where the hottest point of flame contact occurs just by the color change of the copper. I also find this fascinating and I never try to polish the outsides of my ovens. The process is really part of what I enjoy with the Anvil.

Arawfish

Green Thumb
Arawfish was talking about the color change during heating. If you watch, you can tell exactly where the hottest point of flame contact occurs just by the color change of the copper. I also find this fascinating and I never try to polish the outsides of my ovens. The process is really part of what I enjoy with the Anvil.
Exactly, which also makes using the Anvil out in direct sunlight a little bit easier. It’s not a guessing game where the heat is being concentrated because you can clearly see the hottest spots. Very few butane vapes are great to use in the sun, except the Anvil (and lotus)

TeaCup

Does anyone rock a titanium stem with their Anvil? And if so, do you find it hot to the touch? I know a few people have chimed in, I'm just looking for the most answers possible since it's a subjective question to begin with. Thanks.

What am I missing with the integrated stem, I can't figure out what's different about it from a visual standpoint than my OG stem. Is there a visual difference that you can see, and not just something under the hood?

DocNicksche

What am I missing with the integrated stem, I can't figure out what's different about it from a visual standpoint than my OG stem. Is there a visual difference that you can see, and not just something under the hood?
...the visual and functional difference is in the top part. The integrated stem has one small round hole and a "slit" visible in each "window" for air intake control. So you're able to set 3 different air flow levels. With the og stem, you don't have these slits or holes. It's more like a "gap" that can be adjusted to your preference. In theory, it should give you even more possibility to fine tune the setting.
I prefer the integrated stem, just for the ease of use and the fact, that it's not as easy to block the air flow unintentionally.

About the TI stem ... 🤔 I'm not sure, but I think there are some people who enjoy using the anvil oven with the USA on the revolve stems...they are full Titan. With the revolve it should be fine I guess, as long as you don't touch the "fin-part" of the stem...that part even gets pretty hot only using a Dyna Tip!
I think they had a reason why they designed the anvil with a heat shield around the stem 😉
If anything, I would go for a nice wood stem!
Saw some beautiful examples here on FC!

Petetbay

Does anyone rock a titanium stem with their Anvil?
I mentioned the Simrell MVS it‘s Ti with a Ti Stinger intercooler/mp works pretty good w/Anvil. It is the only one I know of, though there is probably a lot I don’t know of. Show me example of a Ti stem you are considering. Just saying Ti stem tells me nothing, is it a thin walled tube or have some kind of intercooler, it could be almost anything. Ti is expensive and has rapid heat transference properties and can be used in different ways, so are you just looking for different Ti stems that people are using? :hmm:

edit: there is also the Revolve w/Ti, doesn’t handle the heat, very hot to touch, glass stemmed is better, but still too hot, the vapor is very cool though. Have yet to the direct airflow tube on the Revolves, thanx @leanpubpackage for the tip.

Last edited:

leanpubpackage

I mentioned the Simrell MVS it‘s Ti with a Ti Stinger intercooler/mp works pretty good w/Anvil. It is the only one I know of, though there is probably a lot I don’t know of. Show me example of a Ti stem you are considering. Just saying Ti stem tells me nothing, is it a thin walled tube or have some kind of intercooler, it could be almost anything. Ti is expensive and has rapid heat transference properties and can be used in different ways, so are you just looking for different Ti stems that people are using? :hmm:

edit: there is also the Revolve w/Ti, doesn’t handle the heat, very hot to touch, glass stemmed is better, but still too hot, the vapor is very cool though.
I’ve been using with the revolve gen 2 Ti sleeve with the direct airflow tube (with intercooler). It provides sufficient cooling and has better airflow than using the DRC. The sleeve is MUCH cooler to the touch using direct airflow vs. DRC. With the DRC, it’s too hot to touch

jasp3r

I’ve been using with the revolve gen 2 Ti sleeve with the direct airflow tube (with intercooler). It provides sufficient cooling and has better airflow than using the DRC. The sleeve is MUCH cooler to the touch using direct airflow vs. DRC. With the DRC, it’s too hot to touch
DRC?

TeaCup

...the visual and functional difference is in the top part. The integrated stem has one small round hole and a "slit" visible in each "window" for air intake control. So you're able to set 3 different air flow levels. With the og stem, you don't have these slits or holes. It's more like a "gap" that can be adjusted to your preference. In theory, it should give you even more possibility to fine tune the setting.
I prefer the integrated stem, just for the ease of use and the fact, that it's not as easy to block the air flow unintentionally.
Damn, woulda never noticed that, thanks man!

I would go for a nice wood stem
I have one coming, I'm just looking for another one also.

Show me example of a Ti stem you are considering
https://www.etsy.com/listing/684561...ick_sum=dd3be7ab&ref=shop_home_active_9&sts=1

I've spoken with the seller and he can do whatever length and diameter.......atleast I think that's what he meant......actually not 1000% sure but I figured I'd first see if people thought Ti stems were hot before I got too involved with him.

Petetbay

https://www.etsy.com/listing/684561...ick_sum=dd3be7ab&ref=shop_home_active_9&sts=1

I've spoken with the seller and he can do whatever length and diameter.......atleast I think that's what he meant......actually not 1000% sure but I figured I'd first see if people thought Ti stems were hot before I got too involved with him.
That is a one-hitter pipe or chillum with a removable bowl, not a DV stem. It’s possible they could make a stem as they seem capable, but it doesn’t look like something that would work good with a Anvil, rough calculation .375” diameter = 9.5mm ID needed=8mm so wall thickness .75mm very thin. DV Omni stem goes for $60, just saying and I don’t know how good it would work with the Anvil. Too many unknowns here imo.

jardri

Vapor Dreams
Hi!

Received the USA adapter for my Anvil and paired it with a Dynavap Vong wooden sleeve stem and a Dynastash XL: best of both worlds together!!!

It is much better for bong usage than the stock mouthpiece, its a lot easier to clean and mantain and it works very well native! I can get dense tasty vapour and as long as i dont heat 2 times back to back it handles heat very well (not as well as the xl native mouthpiece but a lot tastier).

There is an even better frankenvape that i tried: Omni condenser, Vong stem, Anvil tip. It works wonderfully as a native device but it doesnt fit in a dynastash.

It is incredible how the Anvil has become my only vape. Tried to use a vapcap yesterday and was not satisfied and the effects are so on par with the flowerpot that i just can´t justify the extra effort of setting it up. One or two chambers a day, one minute time spent each load between loading heating and hitting, and done. Maximum efficiency!.

Depends on your own personal threshold for heat tolerance. I enjoy the stock mp but the XL one definitely makes it better. I personally wouldn’t say it’s needed but I know some who would say the opposite.

This is pretty accurate IMO. You may be fine with the stock, but the XL is a nice upgrade. I wouldn’t call it a total game changer, but it helps. I do hope John eventually releases some sort of official stem with an extra cooling mechanism. I love the fit and finish of the stock Anvil stem but I definitely think the cooling could be improved.

Top Bottom