• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anvil by Vestratto

mixchu69

Just picked up the WPA anvil. Excited to see the power. Noticed that this is one of the “most reached vapes for 2022.”

Some may ask why I picked up WPA kit instead of the stem (since stem acts as a WPA). It was $50 cheaper, didn’t need to pay $35 extra for xl bowl (only bowl I’m interested in), and always can pick up a stem later.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Just picked up the WPA anvil. Excited to see the power. Noticed that this is one of the “most reached vapes for 2022.”

Some may ask why I picked up WPA kit instead of the stem (since stem acts as a WPA). It was $50 cheaper, didn’t need to pay $35 extra for xl bowl (only bowl I’m interested in), and always can pick up a stem later.
The wpa kit is awesome and is maybe the easiest way to Anville

Arawfish

Green Thumb
just a quick question, is the XL bowl supposed to have a screen in the bottom of it like the regular one does?

Arawfish,
Reactions: Vitolo

ibnganja

When life is a gamble, I reach for The Anvil
Toke that, hit that,
ride the line
all the time
streaming my sesh online
Portable or desktop?
don't stop, bebop, do-whop

y'all mawfawkas know the drill,
off to Anville

peace

d8bwxhg-443b5e8d-6791-4f1f-8807-3069e364310e.jpg

AD

So my glass lined 8mm stem by @Aezhenn came in and I am so happy with it! Vaporisateur.net didn't had my first choice in stock but Nicolas let me choose another one and it's this beautiful thuja burl. Stunning stem and the USA kit fits it nicely.

Makes a very nice and tasty experience
That's beautiful! Can I ask how much that is? Where can I see more?

Last edited:

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

That's beautiful! Can I ask how much that is? Where can I see more?
Best go through insta, there might be something available but you'll also have the chance to give some input as to what you're looking for. On insta @aezhennwood you'll also find lots of beautiful examples to get even more excited over! The glass inlay is a very nice. And 8mm compatibility should hopefully also allow other vapes ahum TA hehe

AD

Best go through insta, there might be something available but you'll also have the chance to give some input as to what you're looking for. On insta @aezhennwood you'll also find lots of beautiful examples to get even more excited over! The glass inlay is a very nice. And 8mm compatibility should hopefully also allow other vapes ahum TA hehe
Thank you

fangorn

I just discovered the trick to switch to "desktop version" from your cell phone with Imgur... thanks @Shit Snacks

I take this opportunity to empty here the photos of my phone...

The arrival of the wooden sleeve from Azzwoodcustom (and the end of my move to my new home I imagine) has totally revived my use of the anvil!!
It's not my most used vaporizer, because I don't find the taste terrible compared to my other vapes, but it's pretty darn effective and economical!
I manage to be glued to the couch faster with the Anvil... and in 3 minutes I can have my fix!

In my purchases, I also took an RWW intercooler, to limit the fine particles that I aspire and cool more! (I think I have to thank @Duba for this configuration tip!)

And I can't wait for there to be a good induction heater available... but something a little discreet... the forge seems too imposing to be next to me on the sofa... too bad because that makes you want !!
I think I'll have to give up the battery power given the power it takes ...

Feedback on that of VHB?

Happy vaping everyone

Top Bottom