• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anvil by Vestratto

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
Anyone know if there will be a Black Friday discount? Never tried a butane vape. Always used electric, maybe I need to finally get one.
Use code Whiff10 for 10% off, I believe you can email and get free shipping (refunded) too if your final order is more than 125 USD.

Edit: there is also a 15% off veteran's discount if you have served in the military. Just need to email proof.

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
Picked up the Anvil in late October. It has beat out my Bzero on the reach test 9/10 times. I now power my flowerpot whenever I want to use it vs leaving it on like i used too.

I didn't believe the folks who said this before I experienced it, now I know. Usually by now Id be back into my normal rotation with a new vape, not the anvil this thing is special.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I like my Anvil a lot. It is very consistent and easy to use. But the flavor is only okay. I don't feel especially drawn to the ritual or its vape signature. So it rarely passes the reach test. But I do break it out every couple of weeks.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

My vaping routines have also been sort of colonized by the Anvil lol. Though the flavor isn't where it excels, it handles conditioned herb and hash very well in that regard. And the ease with which it can clear a bowl and get me medicated is probably why it's often been winning the reach test. With my CL arrived it does have a very worthy competitor now though. It beats Anvil for flavor, extracts just as easy, but the process is a tad more effort and less mobile. They make a good pair.

mephisto

Our friend @Aezhenn made a custom pipe stem for my Anvil wpa. It turned out fantastic, many thanks for the excellent crafting and attention to detail. I can get 3 nice hits and the flavor profile is better. I will post some pics this weekend when I get back home. Support your fc craftsmen, even if they are not local.
Hope all of my FC family has a safe and peaceful holiday season.

Texus

Our friend @Aezhenn made a custom pipe stem for my Anvil wpa. It turned out fantastic, many thanks for the excellent crafting and attention to detail. I can get 3 nice hits and the flavor profile is better. I will post some pics this weekend when I get back home. Support your fc craftsmen, even if they are not local.
Hope all of my FC family has a safe and peaceful holiday season.
Pic please!

doug@futo

Owner @ Futo
Accessory Maker
I made some new anvil stems, just a small batch in this design to see what people think. Doesn't have an airport, but I could add one if requested. these are new for this week just released.. and on sale for black friday. I also added a new section just for anvil accessories.

IMG_9262_1024x1024.jpg

Also about to drop some new anvil stashes in different woods, so there's more coming up this weekend - but I also take custom requests and can make them from almost anything in our new shop by wood list. This one for example is a marble wood slim XL that fits the stems above and also the anvil + xl mouthpiece. It's 1.75" wide without herb storage but it does have our mag tool inside + one of our stash tools.

il_fullxfull.4427453229_fzr1_1024x1024.jpg

Top Bottom