• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anvil by Vestratto

condition

For properly cleaning the condenser and the cap, I used white vinegar mixed 50/50 in warm water, as soak in ISO wasn't enough, especially for the copper rings. Can you confirm leaving the for 30 minutes in warm vinegar is safe?
bump, can I use white vinegar especially for copper rings?

condition,

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Someone posted that charging equals around 5-10 cent per loading. How many batteries a day do you go through?
O1CN012XMkeW1YvvFKcwGsu__3585373122-0-cib.jpg

RedZep

Someone posted that charging equals around 5-10 cent per loading. How many batteries a day do you go through?
Considering energy costs here in UK atm, it's more like 60p a charge. If I'm just using TM2 I can use 2 batteries a day.

I would rather supplement it. I love using my Anvil anyway, so it's not a compromise really. I never bought TM2 to be my main driver anyway. I'm a big hiker, and I've found lots of value with it on recent hikes for example.

I grabbed the adapter along with the integrated stem and WPA. Figured I would try those as well. Had to add an extra full bowl to hit the free shipping threshold. I thought about grabbing the full adapter kit to also get an extra oven at a discount, but the $20 discount wouldn’t stack with the free shipping, which made it less enticing.

Old_muel

Hey so the 8mm adapter comes with it's own different sized condenser right?
So if I order the 8mm adapter kit + a WPA, I'll also need to add a regular condenser to use the WPA??
Pretty sure that's the case could someone just confirm before I order- thanks

Edit: Never mind just ordered, someone let me know if I got that wrong

Last edited:
Old_muel,

someTooL

I’m just waiting to hear feedback regarding the honey drip into the stem before I jump. And it’s been a tough hour after drop debating myself lol.

The WPA provides a lot of honey at the tip after only a few ovens. Don’t get me wrong, super duper easy to keep clean with a quick wipe while warm.

Congrats to new owners!

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I grabbed the adapter along with the integrated stem and WPA. Figured I would try those as well. Had to add an extra full bowl to hit the free shipping threshold. I thought about grabbing the full adapter kit to also get an extra oven at a discount, but the $20 discount wouldn’t stack with the free shipping, which made it less enticing.
I did go with the kit. Got the wpa as well, as well as a condenser since that not included with the wpa afaik. This way the USA kit introduction discount stacked with the free shipping.

androponic

vaped.
according to their IG they aplogize for the stacking issue and it should allow, and the shipping will be refunded if you already ordered

Petetbay

I did the dirty deed, 8mm Kit, half-bowl, XL-bowl and big Oring kit, most expensive VC purchase I’ve made, got the Kit discount and free shipping, $272USD at least $370CDN with 13% Canadian tax. Paying Canadian tax in USD on a credit card hurts the most and I dare say un-Canadian. This patented directionless beta project better be the shit or the worst birthday present I ever bought. :hmm:

Last edited:

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Aw bollox, that's my plans scuppered as it appears I snoozed on this one. Looks like I'll be waiting for the next free shipping offer before I get to play Lego.
D'oh!

:peace:

VegNVape,
  • Haha
Reactions: Petetbay

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
Hey so the 8mm adapter comes with it's own different sized condenser right?
So if I order the 8mm adapter kit + a WPA, I'll also need to add a regular condenser to use the WPA??
Pretty sure that's the case could someone just confirm before I order- thanks

Edit: Never mind just ordered, someone let me know if I got that wrong
Yes you are correct. The new condensers for the USA are super short and aerospace engineered so the WPA will need the regular condenser.
I did go with the kit. Got the wpa as well, as well as a condenser since that not included with the wpa afaik. This way the USA kit introduction discount stacked with the free shipping.
Yes the WPA comes with only the adapter, the WPA kit comes with the adapter,condenser,oven and chamber

Top Bottom