Anvil by Vestratto

Shivo23

My Anvil arrived yesterday! What a beauty!

I own several devices that are considered big hitters, but the Anvil is in a completely different league!

The only thing that bothers me a bit is the long heating-up time... it uses a lot of butane! Now if someone designs an induction heater for that thing, that would be wonderful :tup:

Texus

Grav Upline Bubbler works great too. Tho I hear it has been discontinued.

But anything with 14mm and a few inches space below the joint should be fine. I need to see if any of my j-hooks have enough clearance.

Vints

But anything with 14mm and a few inches space below the joint should be fine. I need to see if any of my j-hooks have enough clearance.
Someone on the /chinaglass subreddit found and ordered this copy Grav Upline Bubbler with no logo. Said it shipped from the same city where Grav has their factory, so who knows if its oem or not.

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
I picked u a little travel bubbler from a local artist
Bubbler with a bottle sort of shape with a 14mm banger hanger. 4 hole disc perc. Fits the XL MP good.
will post some pics later, just got one of those fancy imgur accounts setup lol.

been on a glass kick tho since I got the Anvil.
Bought another piece an 11 inch worked beaker from another local blower. Still waiting for that to show up. Love me an old beaker style.

medium size bubbler with a “banger hanger” style joint is perfect it seems.

you can always just take the MP off if when using a water piece.

enrarit

I picked u a little travel bubbler from a local artist
Bubbler with a bottle sort of shape with a 14mm banger hanger. 4 hole disc perc. Fits the XL MP good.
Would love to see a pic of it for sure, perhaps even a link of where to source if you please.

enrarit,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
My Anvil arrived yesterday! What a beauty!

I own several devices that are considered big hitters, but the Anvil is in a completely different league!

The only thing that bothers me a bit is the long heating-up time... it uses a lot of butane! Now if someone designs an induction heater for that thing, that would be wonderful :tup:
I'll take this opportunity to observe that since switching to fancier butane the Ronx torch lights on the first try now.

@Shivo23 do you have a single torch that can make the Anvil click in under 25 seconds? That helps me be less annoyed by it even if it's still a fair amount of butane getting used

HunkaHunkaBucketFuckit

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!

Honestly anvil should fit any glass, my mini 7” bubbler fits it perfectly. The stem is quite narrow and a bit curved

HunkaHunkaBucketFuckit,
Reactions: BigJr48

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
Hey guys here is an updated list of recommended times to aim for when heating your Anvil, the new slitted terp chambers stay a lot cooler which in turn means you can now achieve the results you once were getting in a faster time. The times of the 45 second heat ups are a thing of the past, i now achieve those same results in 30-35 sec!

Here are a few times that should help anyone who was using the older times with the newest terp chambers that the users have been coming with

⭐ New recommended heating times ⭐ (please note: The faster heat up time for each Estratto will achieve a darker AVB ~ ie: a 20 sec click on the thermal battery will be closer to a RTL than the 25 sec click)

FOR USE WITH NEWEST HALF/FULL TERP CHAMBERS (Airflow set to half)

Ride the line (RTL)/Thermal Battery = 20-25 sec (Amazing vapor production with minimal flav) ⭐ Recommend staying closer to 25 sec any faster and you're playing with fire ⭐

Dark Estratto/Thermal Battery = 25-30 sec (Amazing vapor production with great flav) ⭐ 30-35 sec my fav ⭐
Medium Estratto/Center oven = 15-20 sec (Great vapor production with amazing flav) ⭐ 15-18 sec my fav ⭐
light Estratto/Top ring = 10-15 sec (Minimal vapor production with amazing flav)

This is the newest up to date terp chamber for those who are unsure

Last edited:

TeaCup

Just received my Sneaky Pete ring magnet and it's helped miles! Couple questions.....do magnets deaden the sound of the click? You really couldn't even use the word faint for it, it's fairly non existent. Actually come to think of it, it's so low that I only hear one click. And do magnets speed up the time for the click, because I swear my click's are much later when just lying there on it's side?

Whiff

Company Rep
Just received my Sneaky Pete ring magnet and it's helped miles! Couple questions.....do magnets deaden the sound of the click? You really couldn't even use the word faint for it, it's fairly non existent. Actually come to think of it, it's so low that I only hear one click. And do magnets speed up the time for the click, because I swear my click's are much later when just lying there on it's side?
Yes it will dampen the sound a lot, when i take my chamber out to cool between hits its very hard to hear the cooldown click even though i know it only takes 10 sec or so. Magents do speed up the click same as a grinder or anything cool, it will help to cool down the chamber...you should try removing the chamber with the magnet to let it cool super fast as opposed to letting it cool while on the oven

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
@bossman tried different lighters. I had the best results with the Dynavap Duality Torch. But single flame needs more than 30 seconds
I like this one for home use if you're in the US. With fancy butane it lights on the first try and the single flame will click anywhere on the oven as fast as you like while still giving you the a pointy, quiet single flame

RONXS Torch Lighter https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08NCCBWQS/

TeaCup

Yes it will dampen the sound a lot, when i take my chamber out to cool between hits its very hard to hear the cooldown click even though i know it only takes 10 sec or so. Magents do speed up the click same as a grinder or anything cool, it will help to cool down the chamber...you should try removing the chamber with the magnet to let it cool super fast as opposed to letting it cool while on the oven
Yeah, am noticing it cools down pretty much at the same time everytime, so not too much a deal. I do like the click sound though. Especially when I'm in another room, it makes me happy when I hear it from that far away, lol, I got somethin' to look forward too when I walk back in the room! But I seriously treasure, and am mildly obsessed with my Firewood's chain of sound that it makes, lol. That and it's comforbility make it the vape that most feels like that "old t-shirt feeling" kinda thing.......but with my vape! :luv: That one would come to the proverbial "desert island" cause of those two things alone.

On the magnets.......sorry my bad, lemme clarify......what I meant was I do use a magnet, and I swear that the click happens quicker when attached to the magnet, opposed to before today I didn't have a magnet and I just removed it and let it lay in an ashtray.

Whiff

Company Rep
Sunday Post May 8, 2022

My_50p_worth

Ride the line (RTL)/Thermal Battery = 20-25 sec

One shotting .2 in less than 30 seconds of heating is seriously impressive, probably my favourite thing to do now I’ve got to grips with the XL bowl

Also @Whiff if I try those new times with my new design .1 bowl it combusts, but they work perfectly with the .2 bowl. Maybe there’s more variance between bowls than it seems?

Last edited:

Momor

@Whiff When will the Anvil be in stock again?
I think you have the answer in the link of his last post (vestratto's Sunday post)

Sunday Post May 8, 2022

Whiff

Company Rep
One shotting .2 in less than 30 seconds of heating is seriously impressive, probably my favourite thing to do now I’ve got to grips with the XL bowl

Also @Whiff if I try those new times with my new design .1 bowl it combusts, but they work perfectly with the .2 bowl. Maybe there’s more variance between bowls than it seems?
From what i hear ppl have been combusting with the XL and had to tone down their heating a bit, im unsure as i still dont have a XL chamber to compare but i know the XL adds a bit more conduction back into the mix so i would assume it would combust easier. Which terp chamber do you have? The same as the one pictured?

There are slight variances im sure but all my chambers click within seconds of each other, the terp chambers should need more heat than the XL i would assume. Also i wouldnt heat for a 20 sec click i stay around 30-35 anything faster and its just making the hit hotter, 20 will probably combust im not sure i havent hit 20 yet my pencil torch doesnt allow it which is perfect for me makes it very hard to combust

cptofnthng

Today i combusted for the first time with the ronx torch. Maybe i was too fast, i should probably consciously hear the cool down click. Or i got greedy because i wanted a second heat cycle. But then there was no click and i realized it too late.

Cleaning after combusting is quite a chore and the smell still lingers in all parts of im sensitive to it, the condenser had residue/black stuff and didnt change to clean steel colour again afterwards.

Top Bottom