Anvil by Vestratto

Comfortably Numb

Heck with it....I ordered one...I will hang it around my neck....I am friggen tired of messing with the " Hot Swap Cap " that comes with the case for the Anvil. It really needs a serious redesign. Only complaint I have....the Anvil rocks!!!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Heck with it....I ordered one...I will hang it around my neck....I am friggen tired of messing with the " Hot Swap Cap " that comes with the case for the Anvil. It really needs a serious redesign. Only complaint I have....the Anvil rocks!!!
That thing is cute, but I assumed everyone just used the magnet in their grinder.

FROMTHE6IX

ANVIL and Reload from madheaters work wonders, also for more ANVIL pics check out this Instagram @TheHighShinobi

FROMTHE6IX,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Just saw this interesting new product on Sneaky Pete’s site

Wow i was working on smth similar myself, and thought i post a DIY thread one of these days. A laser etch to the magnets would be great :). A flower of life pattern or smth geometrical in the vein of it. It is funny how the universal stream of ideas work :).
product_30825.jpg
501738.jpg

MADMag1Product_750x.jpg

Last edited:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Just saw this interesting new product on Sneaky Pete’s site

Wow i was working on smth similar myself, and thought i post a DIY thread one of these days. A laser etch to the magnets would be great :). A flower of life pattern or smth geometrical in the vein of it. It is funny how the universal stream of ideas work :).
product_30825.jpg
501738.jpg

MADMag1Product_750x.jpg

I got a two pack of these for $9

BKR2311

So tried it last night with my wife and it was pretty cool, but wasn't blown away like I wanted to be. Couldn't get it to fully extract in the first heat up though (RTL). My honest single/triple flame torches also seemed to be way too weak as well. Bowl is smaller than expected. Hoping for better results tonight.

Also wish I didn't get the case and just got the revolve debowler piece. The case cap really isn't that amazing for reloading.

Justpassedu

Packed mine up for the 1st time last night , using a regular single flame small torch with half open airflow , heated the 1st copper ring and packed the oven full . I got one big hit , followed by another medium sized hit and was done . I could not get anymore , I still have to experiment and learn a bit more . I did use it outside and it was somewhat cold and windy so I am sure that may have a factor . After 1 hit the bowl and top copper started to change color , take a look at the 2nd image . I also did expect the bowl to be a bit larger . So happy to have one in my hands and can’t wait to use it more when time prevails. I was definitely feeling the effects .

*** my goal is to eventually be able to get 10+ hits like @Whiff in one packing

Last edited:

Vape_Or_Die420

I experimented yesterday with torching the top ring and got nothing but whispy vapor and strong terps. Never had such a terpy hit, stung the nostrils. Hit it a second time on the bottom and got strong vapor but the terps were completely robbed already.

So far I like using a single flame honest torch with a 1/2 inch flame on the thermal battery. It’s not hot enough to ride the line but vapor production is amazing and the flavor is still solid.

Still haven’t figured out what air flow I like, definitely somewhere around mostly open

Last edited:

BKR2311

I RTL with my tiny Eagle single flame torch and it takes 55ish seconds but it’s 100% full 1 hit extraction.
And this is dark dark brown? Where exactly are you heating it? Best I've gotten is medium brownish, and I like to take it as close as possible. Ideally getting 2 fat hits out of the bowl would be nice since my wife and I vape together

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
And this is dark dark brown? Where exactly are you heating it? Best I've gotten is medium brownish, and I like to take it as close as possible. Ideally getting 2 fat hits out of the bowl would be nice since my wife and I vape together
55 sec will give a tobacco brown and 35 sec will give dark brown, you need to be around 30-35 sec to get close to riding the line...i like to keep it around 35 sec at that point the AVB is like a dark coffee bean

If you have a smaller lower powered pocket torch that CANT get the thermal battery to click in 30-35 sec (ie. Honest single flame, Jabon single flame ) i recommend these heating times (note: you will not be able to RTL)
Dark roast/Thermal battery = 45-50 sec (great vapour production with great flav) ⭐My Fav ⭐
Med roast/Center oven = 35-40 sec (good vapour production with great flav)
light roast/Top ring = 25-30 sec (less vapor production with amazing flav)

If you CAN get the thermal battery to click in 30-35 sec (ie. Blazer firefox ) i would recommend these heating times
Ride the line (RTL)/Thermal battery = 30-35 sec (great vapor production with minimal flav)
Medium roast/Center oven = 20-25 sec (Great vapor production with great flav) ⭐My Fav⭐
light roast/Top ring = 10-20 sec (Good vapour production with amazing flav)

BKR2311

55 sec will give a tobacco brown and 35 sec will give dark brown, you need to be around 30-35 sec to get close to riding the line...i like to keep it around 35 sec at that point the AVB is like a dark coffee bean

If you have a smaller lower powered pocket torch that CANT get the thermal battery to click in 30-35 sec (ie. Honest single flame, Jabon single flame ) i recommend these heating times (note: you will not be able to RTL)
Dark roast/Thermal battery = 45-50 sec (great vapour production with great flav) ⭐My Fav ⭐
Med roast/Center oven = 35-40 sec (good vapour production with great flav)
light roast/Top ring = 25-30 sec (less vapor production with amazing flav)

If you CAN get the thermal battery to click in 30-35 sec (ie. Blazer firefox ) i would recommend these heating times
Ride the line (RTL)/Thermal battery = 30-35 sec (great vapor production with minimal flav)
Medium roast/Center oven = 20-25 sec (Great vapor production with great flav) ⭐My Fav⭐
light roast/Top ring = 10-20 sec (Good vapour production with amazing flav)
Thanks for this. Where exactly is the spot for the thermal battery? I think I know, but just want to be sure

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
Thanks for this. Where exactly is the spot for the thermal battery? I think I know, but just want to be sure.

No problem...i have a pic on my ig with the heating spots but you can pretty much heat wherever you want. Some people enjoy heating the little gap ontop of the battery

Datoneguy

Just got it and will be using it tonight. Wondering if the case for the Anvil is at all heat resistant? Like, is it safe to put the anvil in the case right after using it or do you have to wait for it to cool down? Afraid of melting the case tbh lol.

This crossed my mind partly because the magnet is surrounded by the case material and I'm not sure if it's safe for example to put the Anvil on the magnet and then lay the vape on it's side to cool down for a couple minutes (where it would be inevitably laying on the case material while cooling). Or is the magnet on the case mainly just for unscrewing the chamber?

androponic

vaped.
Just got it and will be using it tonight. Wondering if the case for the Anvil is at all heat resistant? Like, is it safe to put the anvil in the case right after using it or do you have to wait for it to cool down? Afraid of melting the case tbh lol.

This crossed my mind partly because the magnet is surrounded by the case material and I'm not sure if it's safe for example to put the Anvil on the magnet and then lay the vape on it's side to cool down for a couple minutes (where it would be inevitably laying on the case material while cooling). Or is the magnet on the case mainly just for unscrewing the chamber?
totally safe, and the utility case is aluminum.

jasp3r

Yup! Totally safe. In fact John desgined it with purpose of taking a hit on the go and shoivng it right back into the tube

Top Bottom