Anvil by Vestratto

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I’ve got a Blazer FireFox and though it’s a pretty decent torch for the Anvil it’s flame adjustment is annoying to me. The slider just doesn’t stay put.

Does the dial flame adjustment on the GB2001 Micro Torch stay put and allow for true fine tuning?

The Stray Fox,

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Ordered on Monday. Hopefully get my email today. Can't wait!! Ordered a blazer pt4000 on the way.
Let me kno how that works with the anvil, I ordered the same torch and whip it butane just to be ready since I’m so thirsty for this vape lol

Sour Dream,
Will do. I used to have a pb207 but it broke. I really liked that. I'd think it would work really well too. Probably gonna get that again and a Firefox. The pencil torch just looks so cool. Gonna try and eventually find a case for that and the anvil

Pghdrummer93,
Reactions: Sour Dream
My pb4000 just showed up. A nice flame. Gets pretty big. I'd say the lowest flame on it is the biggest the pb207 gets or somewhat similar

Pghdrummer93,
Reactions: endof3d

hoyo77

Will do. I used to have a pb207 but it broke. I really liked that. I'd think it would work really well too. Probably gonna get that again and a Firefox. The pencil torch just looks so cool. Gonna try and eventually find a case for that and the anvil
let me know about the case if you find one. i have that same torch

hoyo77,

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
I just got mine today. Gas leaks. Blew flames all over my hand.
Awww man that sucks! I guess i got lucky its been working great for me, i got 23-24 heat ups from one tank. The Blazer one is 100% going to be better quality but this for the $25 is working great for me so far

Whiff,
Reactions: Steel28

Zow237

got my shipping confirmation!!! Yes! John was super nice and let me still get one after all orders were filled. My 24 hours went into spam :(. Looking forward to this vape as an endgame for me :). We all know how that ends up but worth a try haha

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
this is where I got my Blazer torches for cheap just in case anyone wants to save money, shipping was like $6 tho, just arrived today

They actually sent me two and I only ordered one, I guess I got a free backup

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
this is where I got my Blazer torches for cheap just in case anyone wants to save money, shipping was like $6 tho, just arrived today

I think you sold me on the PT4000, although I'll be jealous of your freebie despite not needing two myself. I've never liked the looks of the pb207.

Looks like $8 shipping so $41.50 total.

I'd ordered this cheapie (one of the only Honest single flame torches with good reviews) but it doesn't appear to work with my standard zippo butane cans. Or maybe this particular one is just defective: the input valve looks slightly off center.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0793JWH4K/

FROMTHE6IX

How's the blazer pencil I heard it leaks and stop working after a month

FROMTHE6IX,
Top Bottom