• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anvil by Vestratto

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Can someone who has both the anvil case and maad heaters reload confirm what they prefer to use?
I think the Anvil case is very nice for storage but find the Reload is better for removing the bowl and debowling. With the reload magnet top it a bit difficult to reload while the bowl is hot and in the magnet. I’m still finding my favorite Anvil accessories is a small metal tube, like a DynaVap stem, with a magnet stuffed in the end. With this method removing the bowl, debowling and reloading is a breeze.

thegame310

I can’t tell you folks how much I’m looking forward loading this thing up, putting it in my China glass mobius matrix and being able to heat without rotating the stem the entire time.

I’ve recently switched to primarily dabbing (Dr Dabber Boost Evo) because I’ve grown tired of the Dynavap routine (3 bowls in my water wand, two cycles a piece) and really felt like I was just spending too much time vaping.

I’m thinking the anvil will solve these issues.

Cannabiker

Can someone who has both the anvil case and maad heaters reload confirm what they prefer to use?
They have different uses. Personally, I rarely use the case because my Anvil rarely leaves the house. As @The Stray Fox noted, the Reload is much better for removing the bowl. Its magnet is stronger and centers better. However, because I haven't created my own loading tool like they have, I still use the cap from the Anvil case to hold the oven for loading. That does mean moving the oven from one magnet to another. I hope to streamline the process.

Stonedbadger

While l wait for this sweet new vape to arrive, I'd love to hear others heating and usage tips?

Cheers

Stonedbadger,
Reactions: AD

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
While l wait for this sweet new vape to arrive, I'd love to hear others heating and usage tips?

Cheers
My favorite way to hit the Anvil is to heat the thermal battery for a 45 sec click, i find this gives me the best of both worlds....great flav and great vapour production with nice browned AVB. When heating i always try to keep the Anvil at a 90 degree angle especially when heating natively, i find when heating at a 45 degree angle it really adds time to your heat up time.

1 hit terpy estratto - Heat copper battery for 40-50 sec ( i lean more towards 45-50)
Ride the line (RTL) - Heat copper battery for 30-35 sec
Medium terp hit - heat center oven for 30 sec ( i usually go to the 2nd click on med roast hits for a bit more oomph)
Light roast hit - Heat the top copper ring for a good 20-30 sec

You can heat it differently but those are usually the times i look for as different torches will give you different experiences so i found if you stick to a certain heat up time then each torch should work the same.

Stonedbadger

My favorite way to hit the Anvil is to heat the thermal battery for a 45 sec click, i find this gives me the best of both worlds....great flav and great vapour production with nice browned AVB. When heating i always try to keep the Anvil at a 90 degree angle especially when heating natively, i find when heating at a 45 degree angle it really adds time to your heat up time.

1 hit terpy estratto - Heat copper battery for 40-50 sec ( i lean more towards 45-50)
Medium terp hit - heat center oven for 30 sec ( i usually go to the 2nd click on med roast hits for a bit more oomph)

You can heat it differently but those are usually the times i look for as different torches will give you different experiences so i found if you stick to a certain heat up time then each torch should work the same.
Thanks, and excuse me but the copper battery is the bottom copper section if holding the anvil up at 90 degree's?

Stonedbadger,
Reactions: whatitdew

ConvectCode1

The oven on the users kit gets WAY darker and more ugly than on the outside than the founders edition. I’ve had the founders edition since 12/29 and the Users Kit for like a week. After freshly cleaning, though the pic doesn’t show it very well, the Users Kit looks like crap compared to the FE.

Glad I ended up with two Anvils and 6 chambers for whatever that one time payment was, $219 on 12/17. I like using the Founders edition oven with the users kit chambers. Not that it makes a huge difference, I just like the FE for whatever reason. Must be used to it.

Last edited:

jbm

When do the next waitlist emails go out? Or is the waitlist now cleared?

jbm,

ConvectCode1

I don’t know I already have 2, 6 chambers and 3 of those $39.99 utility tubes, but I still have 10 hours of exclusive access to the Vestratto site. I’m pretty much all set over here anvil wise. If anybody needs a link to buy an Anvil..
Edit: it only works directly from my gmail inbox. I just tried to send the link

BKR2311

There's a click to tell you the heat up right? I don't actually have to count? Lol

BKR2311,

Steel28

I don’t know I already have 2, 6 chambers and 3 of those $39.99 utility tubes, but I still have 10 hours of exclusive access to the Vestratto site. I’m pretty much all set over here anvil wise. If anybody needs a link to buy an Anvil let me know. For some reason I’ve got access…and don’t even want it lol
Awesome for you trying to help BUT please do not share the link as per Vestratto rules.

guyonthecouch

Does the Anvil heater click twice or once when heated? Is it best to heat until both clicks occur or can you draw on it after only the first click?

Clicks twice when cooling down as well?

Whiff, love all your vids and helpful replies in the thread, I have a request, could you please make a short video without any music displaying the audible heat up and cool down clicks. Please and thank you!

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Does the Anvil heater click twice or once when heated? Is it best to heat until both clicks occur or can you draw on it after only the first click?

Clicks twice when cooling down as well?

Whiff, love all your vids and helpful replies in the thread, I have a request, could you please make a short video without any music displaying the audible heat up and cool down clicks. Please and thank you!
Good call, those hit clips from @Whiff are always foggy and fun

jbm

The emails will go out every 24 hours until the inventory is gone. Still waiting patiently as well.
Ah, ok. There'd been an announcement so far in this thread. Didn't see one today, so was wondering what was up. Anyone get an email today?

jbm,

GarethOfTheColumbias

Grower, Vaper, all around Shithead.
I have the user's edition on order and am extremely excited, however, I can't lose the nagging feeling that it is somewhat frugal of Vestratto to not offer an extra o-ring set and an extra screen on such a pricey unit. I bought the MadHeaters Revolve stem for less money and it came with many extra o-rings (iso proof, the good kind) and screens. Not disappointed per se, just a little surprised by the lack of any extras with the user's edition.

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
There's a click to tell you the heat up right? I don't actually have to count? Lol
haha yes there is a click thats just when i recommend to have it click with a smaller style pocket torch.

If you have a blazer firefox or equivalent i would recommend trying to heat the center oven for around a 15 - 20 sec click, that will give you the same effect as heating with a smaller battery for 40 sec or so. I also recommend trying to keep it as upright as possible when heating, im usually heating it in my bong with a 90 degree joint on it. Now that i have a stronger torch im enjoying the hit i get from heating the center oven for a 20 sec click

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I have the user's edition on order and am extremely excited, however, I can't lose the nagging feeling that it is somewhat frugal of Vestratto to not offer an extra o-ring set and an extra screen on such a pricey unit. I bought the MadHeaters Revolve stem for less money and it came with many extra o-rings (iso proof, the good kind) and screens. Not disappointed per se, just a little surprised by the lack of any extras with the user's edition.
Yeah, the exorbitant shipping cost ($20 to the US for just the vape) would leave me apprehensive about a future accessories order too. Not ideal from a customer perspective. I think that's why the Anvil fans outside of the Founders edition cohort were disappointed not to see a bundle of some kind

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++

I have a different take. @Vestratto IMO has been more than generous in pricing when considering you can purchase Anvil bowls for $35.00 USD's. If you price out the the DV cap and tip ($55.00 plus ) which is the equivalent of the Anvil bowl he could easily have charged more.

If would be nice if extra O rings, screens didn't cost extra, but they often do with most vapes. DV has never included them with any of the eight DV's I've purchased from them over the years.

Yeah, the exorbitant shipping cost ($20 to the US for just the vape) would leave me apprehensive about a future accessories order too. Not ideal from a customer perspective. I think that's why the Anvil fans outside of the Founders edition cohort were disappointed not to see a bundle of some kind

Was this just base line ( cheapest shipping ) Canadian Post Office parcel shipping or was this a courier service? Un fortunately CA PO charges for any item not an envelope around $17.00 and up. International mail to the US probably would be more. Sneaky Pete bit#hes about it a lot and for good reason.

endof3d,
Reactions: bossman

thunderstealer1337

The oven on the users kit gets WAY darker and more ugly than on the outside than the founders edition. I’ve had the founders edition since 12/29 and the Users Kit for like a week. After freshly cleaning, though the pic doesn’t show it very well, the Users Kit looks like crap compared to the FE.

Glad I ended up with two Anvils and 6 chambers for whatever that one time payment was, $219 on 12/17. I like using the Founders edition oven with the users kit chambers. Not that it makes a huge difference, I just like the FE for whatever reason. Must be used to it.
I mention that copper tarnishes and suggested to get these plated but it was just ignored earlier in the thread.

The annodize sleeves look cool, but gold plating the oven is cooler and saves them from tarnish, not to much to ask for a unit that's in $2-300

Top Bottom