Anvil by Vestratto

Steel28

wait. So now you’re an expert on my medical condition and how much dosage I need to medicate properly?

Seems very judgmental for you to assume that my dosage is higher because I want to socialize?

It’s already been determined you’re an engineer not a businessman. Now you’re trying to be a doctor too.

Stay in your lane before you offend someone else.
easy with your agression eh!? You feel like a big man/woman and act like a Keyboard warrior?

***Mods, wtf is going on here?**

fangorn

ok... I wanted to stay out of this non-constructive exchange but... it's UNBEARABLE.... I understand everyone's arguments... but...

we remind you that the covid still kills thousands a day, that Ukraine is invaded and crushed by Russia, that there are hundreds of deaths a day, that there will be millions of refugees, that 'there is going to be a famine in many countries, that.... it's shit.... on Earth...????

we, privileged people, just come here to buy our toys...toys that many can't even afford...not because there's a waiting list...but because they don't don't even have enough to eat?!

A little decency, is it possible?!

(I'm not targeting anyone in particular...)

☮️😘🥳

getsoutalive

Not nice. Warning point issued.
wait. So now you’re an expert on my medical condition and how much dosage I need to medicate properly?

Seems very judgmental for you to assume that my dosage is higher because I want to socialize?

It’s already been determined you’re an engineer not a businessman. Now you’re trying to be a doctor too.

Wow. no words. ok. one word. douche.

nitro

Hey @Vestratto, from a future potential customer I just want to say that you don't owe me anything. Not a weekly newsletter, not pricing, not materials safety info, nothing. Why not? Because I'm not a customer yet, we have no business relationship. I've given zero money and in return I am owed zero. Once I provide you with money than you are on the hook for all kinds of things, but you've been smart enough to not take on that burden until ready.

I just wanted to ensure you understand the nature of our relationship, there isn't one, yet.
That was beautiful.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
So, in some news that will make a great many happy I have asked @Stu to delete my account on here :rofl:

After giving it some thought, I will order my anvil today, and enjoy it from a distance away from this thread and site as I feel this is an optimal solution for all involved.

I hope you all enjoy yours just as much as I will, and maybe with time some of you will at least appreciate where I’ve been coming from.. even if you still disagree.

Cheers and gone FC

I have deleted the posts you edited out, some of which would have earned you a warning point; however, we do not delete accounts and we don't delete posts of people who want to leave. I deliberately left quotes of some of your deleted posts.

Ralph

I'm just pointing out their hands-off approach to SOME information - not the building process, speed of incorporating feedback, or refinement of the shipped product - but retailer dates, roles and now pricing, which all could have been handled better. heard me say its too pricey? nope, because I dont think it is - I think the price is still absolutely fine, even a bit on the cheaper side for what the performance seems to be. the price change was just handled with poor timing, which is what I'm pointing out.

from my perspective whiffs role is still as undefined as planethazes was, and that didnt work out great, or did it? just point me to someone that can give the customers some rough estimates, dates or prices or atleast some sort of insight one would associate with a "brand rep" and everything is fine? or dont give me any of that, but dont call yourself a "brand rep" in that case - like I said in my first post?

I'm not hating on whiff or john, I'm pretty sure they're doing their best in what they see as their role.
I'm just saying this stuff should be handled in a more upfront way in the future - that might have helped with reddit too - so we're gonna end up with less drama and we can finally focus on the vape instead...
You are contributing to the drama by keep bringing it up. Just drop it and move on. Buy it or don't buy it. Those that are here want to discuss the anvil, not try to run someone else business. If you want to contribute to the thread stop trying to just "point out" and let it go! Grow up!!!!

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

Our first rule is Be Nice and this is not. If you can't be respectful then don't post. You're not getting a warning point here because I am giving you one for a different post, but I will not be so generous if you repeat this sort of comment.

easy with your agression eh!? You feel like a big man/woman and act like a Keyboard warrior?

***Mods, wtf is going on here?**

Please don't try to moderate yourself. If someone is breaking the rules, report it and do not respond. You might not be aware that none of us watch FC 24 hours a day. Also, this is bordeline Not Nice and any repetition will get you a warning point.

🤣🤣 Those babies are crying

You are contributing to the drama by keep bringing it up. Just drop it and move on. Buy it or don't buy it. Those that are here want to discuss the anvil, not try to run someone else business. If you want to contribute to the thread stop trying to just "point out" and let it go! Grow up!!!!

Again, these posts are Not Nice. If you have nothing of value to add to the thread—and this is without value—don't post.

I don't like to give out warning points, but you people are really trying my patience. Stop the silly personal sniping and discuss the Anvil, or leave the thread.

Sweet-vapour-69420

Our first rule is Be Nice and this is not. If you can't be respectful then don't post. You're not getting a warning point here because I am giving you one for a different post, but I will not be so generous if you repeat this sort of comment.

Please don't try to moderate yourself. If someone is breaking the rules, report it and do not respond. You might not be aware that none of us watch FC 24 hours a day. Also, this is bordeline Not Nice and any repetition will get you a warning point.

Again, these posts are Not Nice. If you have nothing of value to add to the thread—and this is without value—don't post.

I don't like to give out warning points, but you people are really trying my patience. Stop the silly personal sniping and discuss the Anvil, or leave the thread.
If I get enough warning points will you ban my account?

4everpushingaboulder

Wanna have a race to get banned? I’m mentally checked out of this weird cult now anyway.
Nope I’m keeping my posts on topic. Hey @Vestratto can you give us a rough idea of your manufacturing capacity vs the waitlist?

No company secrets or confidential info just ballpark numbers?

If every waitlist user orders the equivalent of the basic set plus the case and the extra oven (what they thought the original kit was), how long will it take to get through the waitlist?

Like you can produce enough to clear it in a month or two? Will you still allow new people onto the waitlist?

Haven’t seen this addressed in any of the Sunday posts and @Whiff doesnt seem to have any hard facts (not a slam, your own words) on sales or pricing or manufacturing?

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
This is that moment when the grid is set and the lights are about to go out....

Allez Vestratto!

bossman,
Reactions: seki

Vestratto

Manufacturer
Nope I’m keeping my posts on topic. Hey @Vestratto can you give us a rough idea of your manufacturing capacity vs the waitlist?

No company secrets or confidential info just ballpark numbers?

If every waitlist user orders the equivalent of the basic set plus the case and the extra oven (what they thought the original kit was), how long will it take to get through the waitlist?

Like you can produce enough to clear it in a month or two? Will you still allow new people onto the waitlist?

Haven’t seen this addressed in any of the Sunday posts and @Whiff doesnt seem to have any hard facts (not a slam, your own words) on sales or pricing or manufacturing?
Hi there.
John here.

Great question. As you may or may not know I made the Founders Edition by myself in my own shop. The success of the Founders performance wise, combined with the need to improve build quality, has led me to work with an excellent partner that I refer to as The Factory. We have provisionally budgeted the capacity to clear the current waitlist in a little over a month. We have significant additional manufacturing capacity that we can call on to increase our current run rate by over 300 percent immediately if required. I suspect we are sized about right presently.

We don't plan to close the waitlist. It gives us a visibility on how many units we need to produce. Even though we are largely vertically integrated we still have lead times to contend with so visibility is important.

seki

On a different note, I sacrificed an Anvil load for science. Heated to the click like I normally do on the copper ring just above the gap, and then let it sit until the cool down click. Here is the end result:
anvil-avb-test.jpg

It definitely cooks the load if you don't draw as most suspected.

This is that moment when the grid is set and the lights are about to go out....

Allez Vestratto!
Did you get an email? I'm hoping, but I signed up late for my 2nd go-around so I think I may be in a later cohort.

Top Bottom