Anvil by Vestratto

ConvectCode1

Anvil DOUBLE TROUBLE. Anyone tried this?

I’m about to do exactly what you’re describing folks. And $72+ tax for the MK2…it’s so small! I have the mega globe. I use it dry upside down for concentrate. I like how they incorporated the psssthrough adapter in the MK2 for sure. And the new perc. But this works just as well from VGoodIEZ. Edit:

Plus a 10mm to 14mm extender I guess it would be called? This made me almost puke just now. Holy hell.

Just realized the users kit is 10mm taper so I don’t even need the 10mm-14mm extender. Two Anvil full chambers is a bombardment of vapor.

Last edited:

Gdash

Enjoying my Users Edition and feel that all of the changes make this a truly better device in every way over it's predecessor.

I combusted in my very first use with my Blazer Firefox Mini. I have now downgraded to an Honest single flame and getting comparable extraction.

Overall a much more polished device now. Home run in my book.

DocNicksche

Now that all those user editions are showing up here and there... I'm really damn excited to receive that mail from vestratto! :clap:
Can't wait to have one of these babies in my hands!

@Whiff what about those green heatshields you were talking about? Will they be available with the first regular anvil drop? I think those will look bloody awesome 🔥💚🔥

VapePerson

Searching for Tremendous
When will these be available for purchase and at what cost? I only see the heat shield on the website.
Edit: I see the price is roughly 200 on sites where it was formerly in stock.

Last edited:

Ralph

When will these be available for purchase and at what cost? I only see the heat shield on the website.
Edit: I see the price is roughly 200 on sites where it was formerly in stock.

I believe they will retail for $250.00. It is totally worth every penny!!!!!! If you go to the website and subscribe, John, the owner, gives a weekly recap on Sundays of what's going on with the company, availability, accessories, improvements, etc... It's the only vape I own, have used, or seen that I can honestly say will truly last a lifetime. It's quite amazing!!!!!! The build quality is outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm waiting for my users edition which I just got notification today with the shipping ETA.

masonjars

Anvil DOUBLE TROUBLE. Anyone tried this?

I’m about to do exactly what you’re describing folks. And $72+ tax for the MK2…it’s so small! I have the mega globe. I use it dry upside down for concentrate. I like how they incorporated the psssthrough adapter in the MK2 for sure. And the new perc. But this works just as well from VGoodIEZ. Edit:

Plus a 10mm to 14mm extender I guess it would be called? This made me almost puke just now. Holy hell.

Just realized the users kit is 10mm taper so I don’t even need the 10mm-14mm extender. Two Anvil full chambers is a bombardment of vapor.
I tried this my first try when I got my user's edition yesterday and combusted! I thought I heard one of them click first when it was the other and left the torch on the ready one for a second too long...

Also, here are a few pics of the founder's and user's edition for anyone who was curious:

Steel28

Here is a funny story..after enjoying my User Edition for over a week I went back to CH B1 and Hot Rod for a day and guess what? After a few sessions I went back to Anvil, just missed the flavor and for some reason I enjoyed it more.

Cant wait to read about more reviews and thoughts..I’m very impressed.

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Also, here are a few pics of the founder's and user's edition for anyone who was curious:

Thanks for the great pics!!! The User Edition is longer, has a fly trap and a shorter condensor. Have you noticed any difference in the temperature of the vapor - harsher - between the two when used natively and heated similarly?

Texus

Thanks for the great pics!!! The User Edition is longer, has a fly trap and a shorter condensor. Have you noticed any difference in the temperature of the vapor - harsher - between the two when used natively and heated similarly?
I feel like both airflow and temps are improved in the Founders Edition. Can't think of anything I prefer in Founders edition, tho it is still amazing in its own right.

ellis d. tripp

Has anyone used the Founders bowls with the User’s edition? If so what’s your impression or experience?
In my opinion, the founders gives a darker more even avb, while the users always seems to leave a little bit of lighter colored material at the top of my herb chamber. I don’t really notice a meaningful difference in flavor or vapor production. Both are fantastic!

hoyo77

When i use the founders edition i found i could puff native for quite a few pulls 5 or 6. The users edition is about 3 pulls cause the airflow is so good. i could probably adjust the flow to get my 5 to 6 pulls but i am lazy and this thing just fucking rips!!!

VapePerson

Searching for Tremendous
I believe they will retail for $250.00. It is totally worth every penny!!!!!! If you go to the website and subscribe, John, the owner, gives a weekly recap on Sundays of what's going on with the company, availability, accessories, improvements, etc... It's the only vape I own, have used, or seen that I can honestly say will truly last a lifetime. It's quite amazing!!!!!! The build quality is outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm waiting for my users edition which I just got notification today with the shipping ETA.
I was looking for a "SHTF" vape, something that I could use every day and would never, ever, need replacement parts. Does this vape need replacement/wear parts long term like the dynavap? By the sound of it, no, it doesn't. If so, tremendous.

Ralph

I was looking for a "SHTF" vape, something that I could use every day and would never, ever, need replacement parts. Does this vape need replacement/wear parts long term like the dynavap? By the sound of it, no, it doesn't. If so, tremendous.

There's nothing to break or replace. Just soak in ISO to clean, rinse, repeat for decades. It is tremendous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vitolo

Vaporist
To be fair, there are "consumable" parts.
There are 5 small o-rings.
If one fiddles a great deal with the device, and continually makes adjustments to airflow...
..they could after 5 -10 years require replacement to the tune of pennies each.
If one does not fiddle with device a great deal, the life of these rings is indefinite, potentially lifetime.
Just a thought, and personal opinion... and we won't know this for quite a few years to come, I suspect!

Last edited:

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
I don't have an anvil so totally possible I'm mistaken, but aren't o-rings necessary for some of the connections the same as a dynavap?

Edit: And I think in theory if the clicking mechanism is the same "bi-metallic" disc that dyna uses those go bad after many clicks?

Last edited:

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++

For SHTF vapes both the Anvil and DV are right up there IMO. The only more simple device would be a metal/stone combustion pipe but you still may want to have some spare screens laid by. The Anvil along with an extra O ring set will be added to my SHTF DV kit.

Top Bottom