• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anvil by Vestratto

havewill1

No need to get frustrated here , we at FC already outgrew this situation pAges ago. :D If reddit needs to chew it all over again, let em.
I'm glad I made my way over to FC, for some reason the subreddit over on reddit seems extremely toxic and biased as fuck when it comes to vapes. I like that we have dedicated forums here for people that are ACTUALLY interested in certain products vs making a post in reddit and having individuals just talk shit, my two cents from a newbie to FC

RxPlorer

I'm glad I made my way over to FC, for some reason the subreddit over on reddit seems extremely toxic and biased as fuck when it comes to vapes. I like that we have dedicated forums here for people that are ACTUALLY interested in certain products vs making a post in reddit and having individuals just talk shit, my two cents from a newbie to FC

FTFY :tup:

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
If you happen to have a BCG, it's really convenient to pop the chamber onto the center magnet and load it there.
I like this too but only for a cold start. Unloading it hot on the center magnet is impossible so one must be patient. It works as a heat sink pretty well too. The cool down click on the Anvil, once removed from the oven, cools down pretty quickly.

I’ve got a bunch of Dynavap M stems. I think I’m going to compression fit a 8mm magnet into the end of one and use it as a loading/unloading tool.

I still haven’t quite figured out my routine.

Sweet-vapour-69420

I had to delete my account on that site. Every damn thread ends in these weird circular snark wars over the smallest of things.

The link I shared earlier, the comments are flooded with great examples of the garden variety Redditor and their unique intellectual capacities.

So far I’ve found the guys and gals here to be the polar opposite. I suppose that’s what proper moderation gets you :)

SonicBacon

The Anvil has made its way into the daily rotation as it provides a desktop level heavy hit, very rapidly. I can load, heat, hit and debowl in less than 2 minutes. It is so effective that I have not yet felt the need to use the full size bowl.

Thanks, did you get the glass hammer from the same shop?

The glass hammer bubbler came from DHGate I think, it was a year or two back so I’m not sure. It stands a bit wobbly but it works pretty well as a dry piece. I don’t think I have ever tried it with water.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Here is my idea for a packing, loading and unloading tool. Just a hollow tube with magnets compression fit to each end. Works like a charm and easily fits into my travel kit. I mentioned before that an old Dynavap stem would be perfect for this. I just happened to have a nice piece of SS tube which actually looks really nice with the Anvil.
4374-B708-1774-422-F-B286-CE754-F558381.jpg

9-A0-E04-B4-F810-4246-B626-2-D73-D9-D12753.jpg

@RogueGuy Id love to see an Anvil tool from you.

Last edited:

Tji89

Hello, new member here and first post. Made an account to follow Anvil and is really positive about the transparancy about the product here. I've already made an pre-order and are stoked with all the updates it will get so the wait is worth it. Already got a few other friends excited about it too. Hope to be one of the first in Norway to try it out and to show it around! I'm specially stoked for the native way to use the Anvil! About that, I read that the user edition will get "implemented a spiral "flytrap" in the vapour path to catch particulate" is that the same as "cooling unit/condenser"? If not I'm looking to order one just to be ready for the best possible experience when it arrives. I already have the MVS and know the big difference it makes.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hello, new member here and first post. Made an account to follow Anvil and is really positive about the transparancy about the product here. I've already made an pre-order and are stoked with all the updates it will get so the wait is worth it. Already got a few other friends excited about it too. Hope to be one of the first in Norway to try it out and to show it around! I'm specially stoked for the native way to use the Anvil! About that, I read that the user edition will get "implemented a spiral "flytrap" in the vapour path to catch particulate" is that the same as "cooling unit/condenser"? If not I'm looking to order one just to be ready for the best possible experience when it arrives. I already have the MVS and know the big difference it makes.
Welcome to forum :) ! Norway is great, visited Bergen almost a decade ago, the scenery was beautiful :).
bergen-norway.jpg

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
lolololololol. I know i am gonna get nailed for this but i gotta say something. they are wrapping copper wire around dynavaps. lololololololol. What has the anvil started in the vape community!!!
Next they should throw copper around TI around Glass. Put some flavor back in the darn thing😉

Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: BigJr48

Duba

Accessory Maker
Hi,
After using mainly the terp chamb, I turned my attention to the 1/2 chamber.
The starting quantity is tiny for impressive results. It's very well calibrated for a good hit, the avb comes out even. Useful for fast medication.
It's not necessary overheating otherwise the risk of combustion is higher than with the normal chamber. Logic.
I read that the user edition will get "implemented a spiral "flytrap" in the vapour path to catch particulate" is that the same as "cooling unit/condenser"?
Indeed it's a little bit hot in native use but I think that the spiral "flytrap" will allow to retain the possible vegetal particles and to cooldown clouds. This will be a new advantage!
What has the anvil started in the vape community!!!
I stay away from polemics and focus on sharing my experience as a native user but in any case the Anvil is the talk of the town...IMO it's a new player in the game that has a place of its own.
The next version (with improvments explained by John) will be a killer!

hoyo77

Hi,
After using mainly the terp chamb, I turned my attention to the 1/2 chamber.
The starting quantity is tiny for impressive results. It's very well calibrated for a good hit, the avb comes out even. Useful for fast medication.
It's not necessary overheating otherwise the risk of combustion is higher than with the normal chamber. Logic.

Indeed it's a little bit hot in native use but I think that the spiral "flytrap" will allow to retain the possible vegetal particles and to cooldown clouds. This will be a new advantage!

I stay away from polemics and focus on sharing my experience as a native user but in any case the Anvil is the talk of the town...IMO it's a new player in the game that has a place of its own.
The next version (with improvments explained by John) will be a killer!
Indeed!!!

hoyo77,
Reactions: Ralph

Abysmal Vapor

Lol there are so many copper coiled dynavaps threads after the real dynavap posted up pics they were gonna do some trials.

Some ppl already marketing them on entx, everyone wants to be the next anvil haha
Hopefully nobody suffers lead poisoning.Most of the copper wiring in hardwarestores probably contains lead for ease of machining and elasticity.

Last edited:

Sweet-vapour-69420

Did we ever reach a consensus on copper safety in vapes?

For every person modding their vapcap or ordering an anvil, there’s another screaming offgassing.

My admittedly weak google skills haven’t lead me to much of a cast iron conclusion either.

I assume the grade of copper and whether or not it’s been alloyed will be the main factors here, but I’m as far from an expert as you could be

Abysmal Vapor

Did we ever reach a consensus on copper safety in vapes?

For every person modding their vapcap or ordering an anvil, there’s another screaming offgassing.

My admittedly weak google skills haven’t lead me to much of a cast iron conclusion either.

I assume the grade of copper and whether or not it’s been alloyed will be the main factors here, but I’m as far from an expert as you could be
Pure copper is fine, but also a PIA for machining you can ask @Vestratto about it . Copper in hardware stores is often leaded copper . There is a lot of freakout about leaded brass too,but no seems to be concerned that the Grasshopper heater contains brass,since it is a pure grade or at least that's what they claim.

Sweet-vapour-69420

Pure copper is fine, but also a PIA for machining you can ask @Vestratto about it . Copper in hardware stores is often leaded copper . There is a lot of freakout about leaded brass too,but no seems to be concerned that the Grasshopper heater contains brass,since it is a pure grade or at least that's what they claim.

Hmm, I thought as much. People over there seem to be using any old copper wire they have laying around and it doesn’t sit well with me.

No concerns about the Anvil then? I’ve noticed the air intake is right next to the thermal battery, but I’m also aware that he’s not using copper he’s torn out of his walls like the redditors are

Top Bottom