• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anvil by Vestratto

KindBuddyBud

If you're waiting on PH because it's a more well-known entity, I can say that Vestratto has already offered me over-the-top customer service. I contacted John about ten minutes ago to request a retroactive discount. I let him know I wasn't expecting anything--it was my mistake, after all--and he got back to me immediately to offer a refund for the discount. I was already happy; now I'm delighted.
I'm in the same situation as you @Cannabiker I ordered without the discount code, then I got the discount code. I got in contact with @Whiff and John from vestratto (on instagram) and emailed John from vestratto. Hopefully I can get the discount applied retroactively and use that money on the helix chamber. They were prob asleep when I sent the email and messages. Wish me luck :doh:

KindBuddyBud,
Reactions: Xclerk
Think should have came with both sets of ovens or options to buy ,or for us early adapter s send them on ,
finish in the pic looks so so at the copper,
is it me ,
Gnot answered from anyone when I emailed them so wait and so ,
G

Vapor-catzG,

Vapor Mainline

Vapor (Ent)husiast
Yes, I did. It was in the promotions section of my Gmail account. That may also be why I didn't see the announcement with the discount code before I ordered. I had VAS overriding judgment. Oh well, I'm sure it will be worth it.
I’m in the same boat as you, I think it will be worth it :nod:

Vapor Mainline,
Order 1073
anyone hear about these Anvil Helix Herb Chambers ,comes with the o theres,
I agree with shitsnacks ,i was sign up at planet haze and was a scramble to find them ,5.30am med user if hadn’t woke and had a wee check at the time I’d have got up later ,gutted ,stay alone and no Christmas these things help us and sure not alone ,our vapes and hobby give us something ,something to to forward for ,sure not alone so it would be nicer to know and all pieces we need ,these chamber alone might be too anxity prone alone ,full set you can balance it if need be ,
anyway hope there not far off ,unexpected surprise,just hope not a bowl again,
G

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Weird. I know for a fact that the Anvil will be available in the next couple days And Planet Haze isn’t the site you’re going to go to to buy it.

Ummmmm…planet haze isn’t even going to be the first site you can buy the Anvil from so ummmmmm hang on every word they say. Lol

^This dude was spot-on right

caseball2051

Anytime know if sneaky Pete be getting these soon? I've been using his site recently as I enjoy his videos

caseball2051,

ConvectCode1

^This dude was spot-on right
You’re damn right I was. I thought it was cute how PH acted like they were going to be the first place to get it though. Lol

Dammit--I saw it here first, checked my email, didn't see anything, so I went ahead and ordered. Later I got the email, with the discount code I hadn't used. I hope it's worth the extra 50 bucks.
They will refund your $50, email them.

Managed to get one ,says tax included,but on bill. 0 tax? So see what customs bring,
just grabbed one as didn’t know when it even appeared,it was 5.30am here,I know there was mention of an FCcode but don’t know,
better the good lasts that I use it,hard enough to start ,just be glad if it lives up to what we here and hope for ,
G
You’ll be waitlisted for sure

ConvectCode1

If you're waiting on PH because it's a more well-known entity, I can say that Vestratto has already offered me over-the-top customer service. I contacted John about ten minutes ago to request a retroactive discount. I let him know I wasn't expecting anything--it was my mistake, after all--and he got back to me immediately to offer a refund for the discount. I was already happy; now I'm delighted.
Right. John sent me the discount as I was one of the first to order and didn’t ecen Waste the time with the code. They just gave me the $50 refunded to my card. All I cared about was being one of the first 10 to order. Told you guys not to hang on every word Planet Haze said…or you might have got left in the cold. First run is through Vestratto and only Vestratto.

fourdotknives

Welcome to the club, btw just send an email to vestratto, he will take care of you
Just emailed John. Thanks for heads up. Hopefully they’ll retro the code. That $50 will be handy to have when the Helix chamber comes available. I spazzzed out when I saw it was available and scrambled as fast as I could to the site. Lol Super stoked for this one!!

Greenleaf88

I ordered one last night was tipsy wrote my address forgot my adress number lol hope my email gets to them

Greenleaf88,

ConvectCode1

Just emailed John. Thanks for heads up. Hopefully they’ll retro the code. That $50 will be handy to have when the Helix chamber comes available. I spazzzed out when I saw it was available and scrambled as fast as I could to the site. Lol Super stoked for this one!!
He will retro the code and the money put back on your card. This creator is different and owns Vestratto. He is legit AF.

ConvectCode1

I'm pretty sure in whiffs livestream he had said verstratto will be selling it.
I knew a week ago it wasn’t going to be available at PH first based on live streams.

I agree...this whole thing stinks....
Guess you shouldn’t put all your eggs in one basket as far as where you’re going to be able to get something. Which is why I thought it was weird that people were acting like for sure that was the only place to buy the Anvil upon release. Sure, I bet they are the first reseller of the Anvil. Bit if you wanted one of the first runs, based on livestreams, it seemed as if the first drop would be elsewhere. So I signed up at Vestratto.com and got the release announcement.

Me too,more like too hear of the other setof chambers,id called second part of my meds, ,
G
Heard it’s going to be sent out to buyers upon gauging demand in a live stream. But obviously who knows?

ConvectCode1

Same here. This creator and owner of Vestratto is a genuinely good man. I paid full price and the $50 or so was refunded to my card, I didn’t even have to ask for the refund. When I got the email I didn’t even read it just ordered and paid within 30 seconds. The $50 or so from the coupon was refunded overnight. Great guy/device/company. Sorry, nothing bad can be said about this device or the people behind it. Agreed.

Think should have came with both sets of ovens or options to buy ,or for us early adapter s send them on ,
finish in the pic looks so so at the copper,
is it me ,
Gnot answered from anyone when I emailed them so wait and so ,
G
Heard it will be sent to buyers upon completion of production in livestream

I'm in the same situation as you @Cannabiker I ordered without the discount code, then I got the discount code. I got in contact with @Whiff and John from vestratto (on instagram) and emailed John from vestratto. Hopefully I can get the discount applied retroactively and use that money on the helix chamber. They were prob asleep when I sent the email and messages. Wish me luck :doh:
I got refunded the $50 w out even asking. Went back into my acct overnight fyi

I ordered it didn't c a mention of the magnetic stand hope it comes with it
It does

That's awesome! No that is not my reasoning, I can tell vestratto are more than an upstanding upstart, I'm just wondering if the offering will be different from PH (shipping price to the US included)
Nope. I was told, Same kit, same price. Bottom line is banking on PH didn’t work out if you wanted this first run. I don’t blame people for waiting though, at all. I heard It’s going to be the same exact kit, the same price and $19 for shipping to US. I just don’t think you’ll get the $50 off when ordered from a secondary distributor but as we’ve seen…who truly knows about anything other than the man in charge?

MikeRotchHertz

I hope the early adopters like myself don't get burned later for being the first, and I hope you guys can shine more light on the release and PH's involvement.

I was pretty excited for the drop, but I woke up this morning questioning my purchase due to the release conditions. It would be nice if there becomes a way that if the product package changes with subsequent releases, that the initial adopters have the ability to pick up anything else later included without having to spend a lot.

Also, be careful with the double posting, who knows what kind of punishment exists for a quintuple post.

Nevermind, I see it has been consolidated now.

Last edited:

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
I jumped on a preorder to show my support! Full transparency I had the pleasure of chatting with John, the owner, about a week ago and we discussed the product and evolution. Most times for me, the owner is as important as the product and I'm happy to say I'll be thrilled to work with John and stock the Anvil when he is able to provide inventory (pending my personal evaluation of course which from what I have seen should be no concern). I have a lot of love for my Canadian brothers and sisters already because I come from Canadian heritage. John is a perfect example of how kind and thoughtful Canadians can be. I really enjoyed the conversation.

And it's not my intention to stir up any controversy but it's come to my attention that there are parts of the Dynavap community who are upset and claiming patent infringement over this? If this is you, have you looked at the science behind this? I love Dynavap and the team like many others here but they don't own a patent in heating a cylinder with a torch. If you want to have a compare/contrast discussion on design then let's do that but I know John and George spoke about this product so IMO it's on them to work it out if Dynavap has a problem. I don't think it's fair to be so harsh and critical to a new player in the industry who seems to be making some nice innovations. John has a medical device manufacturing background as well so he's perfectly suited for this understanding the science, material selection and tolerance requirements to build quality products. We should be welcoming this man and his experience, not trying to run him off.

Last edited:
Top Bottom