• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anvil by Vestratto

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
The Anvil is a new vape being released by Vestratto. Completely made in North America, it is constructed of 3 layers. The outer and inner skins are stainless with a copper core layer sandwiched between them. It has many similarities to a DynaVap as well as many advantages.

Similarities:
  • flame powered
  • round marker like design
  • temperature clicker
Advantages:
  • Copper Core More Evenly Heats
  • Scientifically Designed Using Lung Inhalation Principles
  • Clicker Measures Bowl Temp Not Cap Temp
  • Real Adjustable Airflow Through The Herb
  • Designed To Excel At Riding The Line (1 bowl fully extracted in 1 hit)
  • Changeable Bowl Types & Sizes
  • Natively Fits 14mm Female Down Stems
  • Standard Bowl Holds Slightly More Than a DynaVap
We had to coin a new term to describe the Anvil Experience:
"Estratto"
An "Estratto" is a Dab from flower! A perfect extraction that faithfully reproduces the herb's essence.

This is a video showing loading a standard bowl, heating and ripping it through water. Instant whitewall so thick it looks like smoke, but it's all tasty vapor as evident by the ABV shown.

WEEDTUBE

YouTube

anvil-1hit-1derful.jpg

anvil-exploded-view.jpg

Last edited:

PlanetHaze

Retailer
Looks really steam punkish ,i like it :) ! Photo attachments are already enabled i think :) ! How much does the bowl holds?
Sounds like vapman/dynavap hybrid material wise. (Copper x SS)
Yup attachments are re-enabled and first photo is posted. Regular bowl holds slightly more than a DynaVap bowl and smaller bowl holds about half, will update og.

PlanetHaze

Retailer

anasrzi

Looks good, digging the copper and SS finish. Would love to see a video of it in action, so we can hear the audible click. Might be a daft question but it would work with induction heaters right? Owned a few dyna vaps before but always felt slightly unfulfilled with the experience, way before induction heaters were really a thing.

One hit and whitewalling is great thing in my view.

What's the price point and do you ship internationally?

PlanetHaze

Retailer
Looks good, digging the copper and SS finish. Would love to see a video of it in action, so we can hear the audible click. Might be a daft question but it would work with induction heaters right? Owned a few dyna vaps before but always felt slightly unfulfilled with the experience, way before induction heaters were really a thing.

One hit and whitewalling is great thing in my view.

What's the price point and do you ship internationally?
We will have more photos and videos soon. It is slightly larger in diameter and has a lot more mass than a DynaVap so any induction heater specifically made for a DynaVap is too small and under-powered. Until a custom IH is made for the Anvil, a torch works best followed by The Wand Induction Heater. The Wand will heat it, but not well. The Wand Dab Device

Price hasn't been announced yet, but we expect it to be about what a Titanium DynaVap goes for and yes, we ship worldwide with just a few exceptions.

PlanetHaze

Retailer
I like what I see. How the air works?? Fits in IHs? same dynavap sizes??

It seems a vapcap from the future:o
Here is an airflow diagram from an older test unit we have. A few things have since been updated, but airflow path is generally the same. Air and vapor only touch 316 medical stainless steel. IH's made for dynavaps are too small and under-powered. The Anvil has 10 times more mass, it's a beast! See post above.

anvil-airflow-path.jpg

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Here is an airflow diagram from an older test unit we have. A few things have since been updated, but airflow path is generally the same. Air and vapor only touch 316 medical stainless steel. IH's made for dynavaps are too small and under-powered. The Anvil has 10 times more mass, it's a beast! See post above.

View attachment 13862
Maybe this one will work with the Wand IH ! It has a way wider opening than typical IHs :) !

PlanetHaze

Retailer
How would you compare airflow/restriction to an Omnivap?
Airflow is comparable, but the Anvil has True variable airflow thar controls the ammount of airflow going through the herb. Omnivap only dilutes vapor after it has passed through the herb. With the Anvil, you can dial in more or less restriction / airflow.
Maybe team up with @Brenyo
Great idea except a customer sent us this a while ago. This is the link to the USPTO database reflecting George Breiwa's (DynaVap) patent applications. It appears as though George is trying to snuff out any Induction Heater makers like @Brenyo and others by patenting portable induction heaters. If he is issued the patent, he will be able to SHUT DOWN every competitor and stifle future innovation in this field.

George Breiwa Patent Applications SCARY!

looks very techy, i'll have to get my old IH DIY out of the drawer:D
LOL, yes let us know how it works :)

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
IH's made for dynavaps are too small and under-powered. The Anvil has 10 times more mass, it's a beast! See post above.
This makes sense when you say it but it was so categorical I wanted to double check:

Have you tried the Anvil with the Flux Deluxe or the Flix plug-in induction heaters? My Flix has a 15mm coil and is super quick with a normal vapcap; like you can't wait for the second click with a ti tip or you're apt to combust.

bossman,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
This makes sense when you say it but it was so categorical I wanted to double check:

Have you tried the Anvil with the Flux Deluxe or the Flix plug-in induction heaters? My Flix has a 15mm coil and is super quick with a normal vapcap; like you can't wait for the second click with a ti tip or you're apt to combust.

I think they were saying, that it is actually the hole that is too small... Dyna vs Anvil width?

PlanetHaze

Retailer

We have tried Pipes and Fluxer IH's and both are too small (Anvil won't fit in hole) and they are too under-powered. Anvil fits in the wand with wiggle room, but still even the wand is under-powered for the Anvil. Best performance is with a torch.

kokolokokolokon

We have tried Pipes and Fluxer IH's and both are too small (Anvil won't fit in hole) and they are too under-powered. Anvil fits in the wand with wiggle room, but still even the wand is under-powered for the Anvil. Best performance is with a torch.
about heating: how much time it takes to be ready with a triple torch lighter?
i suppose if the Wand is not power enough you need a big tank lighter to have a good autonomy(?)

Edit: didn't see this: " If he is issued the patent, he will be able to SHUT DOWN every competitor and stifle future innovation in this field"...miserly as hell

Last edited:
Top Bottom