Anvil by Vestratto

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Using the VHB 3D Induction heater the last two days
at first I was getting light extraction and then combusted when trying to go deep… lol
but then I took the bottom plug out (lowers the chamber), and boom perfect!
works great for full extraction when chamber Set to lowest depth. Pull out right on second click.

Just need a portable one now and we’re good to go!

Hey everyone,

mostly maintaining sessions vapes likes the Crafty/Mighty but sometimes I would like to have something "hard hitting". Though about a DynaVap or the Anvil. I have to admit, I simply like the look of the Anvil and it seems to be the better engineered product. But the price difference in the EU is pretty high.

I could get a DynaVap set for 80-100 bucks, but the Anvil (including the XL Mouthpiece and the half chamber) is more like ~330 bucks.

Is the price difference really worth it, and I should simply skip the Dyna? Or is the Anvil better, but not that much better, and especially as a non-daily smoker I will be fine with Dyna?

Thank you all!

Shorner

Hey everyone,

mostly maintaining sessions vapes likes the Crafty/Mighty but sometimes I would like to have something "hard hitting". Though about a DynaVap or the Anvil. I have to admit, I simply like the look of the Anvil and it seems to be the better engineered product. But the price difference in the EU is pretty high.

I could get a DynaVap set for 80-100 bucks, but the Anvil (including the XL Mouthpiece and the half chamber) is more like ~330 bucks.

Is the price difference really worth it, and I should simply skip the Dyna? Or is the Anvil better, but not that much better, and especially as a non-daily smoker I will be fine with Dyna?

Thank you all!
Definitely get the Anvil....its in another league to a Dynavap and better than your porttables imo.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

@KarlKlammer have you considered the WPA kit? Or maybe even importing the USA kit directly through vestratto?

FWIW I have almost exclusively used my Anvil through glass, stem is for on the go. The WPA kit and USA kit are both more affordable than the standard kit with the stem, especially if you're gonna add the XL mp. The USA kit is the most versatile, can pair it with third party 8mm stems that is also used for dynavap (so lots of choices) and there's also WPA's in that size.

I like the USA kit so much I'm thinking about selling my original stem and maybe the WPA as well, and only keeping the USA kit. Haven't taken the effort to put it in the classifieds yet, but if you're interested we can probably work something out. I'm EU as well.

ChrisFC

This might have been answered already, but does anyone know if the Anvil XL bowl with a standard mouthpiece will fit into the regular Utility Case?

Also, does anyone know when the XL bowls will be back in stock?

Cheers

Last edited:
ChrisFC,

TonyGazelle

This might have been answered already, but does anyone know if the Anvil XL bowl with a standard mouthpiece will fit into the regular Utility Case?

Cheers

Yes the Anvil with the XL bowl and standard mouthpiece fit fine in the regular case.

The bowl has no influence on the anvils length.

ChrisFC

Yes the Anvil with the XL bowl and standard mouthpiece fit fine in the regular case.

Ok, thanks for letting me know 👍 just need to wait till they're in stock now

ChrisFC,

Shorner

Cheers
If your in the UK i bought mine with 3 XL bowls and i don't use them as i have 2 full bowls too which i prefer, may have one spare for you if interested.

"Edit"
Just checked and XL bowls in stock at vestratto website.

Shorner

I much prefer using the SS DV screen on the anvil
Funny you should say that...

I was cleaning all my oven bowls today and one of the screens out of the full bowls flew out never to be seen again , so I replaced it with a Dynavap SS, im sure the hits are thicker now, maybe the SS adding a bit of conduction or it could be just cause i cleaned it🤣 it was a lot easier putting it in too so i think I'm sticking with Dynavap SS for the full bowls and the condenser.

Tji89

Looks like original USA purchasers unhappy with wobble can get a v2 USA for 25$ Shipped. I don't have any wobble problems with mine or my stems, but hopefully this is a good solution for the folks who do
Is v2 the one you automatically get now ? Can't see the v2 in their shop.

Tji89,

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Yeah I'll probably order one, mine is fine with my glass WPA and glass 8mm stem but in my favorite stem by Aezhenn it does have that wobble and it doesn't sit as sturdy as with the glass ones.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,
Reactions: Petetbay

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
I asked AI to consolidate Johns sunday post. Enjoy

An update on changes made to date for a product called USA. The company has received feedback from customers about issues with "wobble" and tight or loose stems. They have made changes to the product to reduce wobble by increasing the spacing between o-rings while maintaining the same o-ring outer diameter. They are offering an upgrade to the 2023 version of the product for $25, including shipping, for customers who are having trouble with wobble. The company also addressed concerns about maintaining temperature control in the product, stressing the importance of control over the torch and the accuracy of the temperature sensing snap discs. They test the snap discs by using a specialized heated tank in an oil bath, and sort them based on when they snap at a certain temperature.

Petetbay

An update on changes made to date for a product called USA. The company has received feedback from customers about issues with "wobble" and tight or loose stems. They have made changes to the product to reduce wobble by increasing the spacing between o-rings while maintaining the same o-ring outer diameter. They are offering an upgrade to the 2023 version of the product for $25, including shipping, for customers who are having trouble with wobble.
The pay to play beta project continues, v3 USA or USA 2023 upgrade for $25USD plus 13% Canadian HST tax for a Canadian made product. Very unCanadian :2c:

Top Bottom