Anvil by Vestratto

Duba

Accessory Maker
Consider me the Iron Lung then because that's the only way I've been hitting it! I either lost the spiral when I first opened it or it was never in there I'm not sure, but either way I haven't had it and honestly the vapor doesn't bother me at all natively
the small spiral has mainly a role of dirt and residues catcher to avoid that it arrives in mouth, in particular during a native use.
It seems useful to me because I find it effective (when I compare to my founders version that didn't have it).
For the cooling, I added a longer spiral in the condenser (Simrell type)

jasp3r

the small spiral has mainly a role of dirt and residues catcher to avoid that it arrives in mouth, in particular during a native use.
It seems useful to me because I find it effective (when I compare to my founders version that didn't have it).
For the cooling, I added a longer spiral in the condenser (Simrell type)
Did you make it yourself? The longer spiral? Or just chuck one in like RWW sells?

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Keeping the airflow fairly open. Heating the battery, I pretty much always get nice coffee brown extraction from One hit. I find it hard to combust when airflow is open.
Dynavap would be average session of 3 bowls around 4 hits Per bowl
Anvil takes longer to heat but I can last off 3 bowls in 3 hits
Only portable vape that matches this guy I have is a sticky brick, I can still get better tasting heavy rips from them. I can’t get the big one hit extraction tho with the brick. Only if I micro dose.

Its a game changer for the dyna world for me. Interesting to see what comes next.

I wish it was a bit longer though, and maybe more balanced in weight, so it would be nicer in the hand to hit natively

Comfortably Numb

Keeping the airflow fairly open. Heating the battery, I pretty much always get nice coffee brown extraction from One hit. I find it hard to combust when airflow is open.
Dynavap would be average session of 3 bowls around 4 hits Per bowl
Anvil takes longer to heat but I can last off 3 bowls in 3 hits
Only portable vape that matches this guy I have is a sticky brick, I can still get better tasting heavy rips from them. I can’t get the big one hit extraction tho with the brick. Only if I micro dose.

Its a game changer for the dyna world for me. Interesting to see what comes next.

I wish it was a bit longer though, and maybe more balanced in weight, so it would be nicer in the hand to hit natively
I am hoping some mouthpieces will be available soon....

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
A wise man once said: “All good things come to those who wait”. Of course he also said “I will need to learn Algebra to have a normal and fulfilling life”.

But I digress, WHAAAA WHOOOO BABY! Tomorrow is the Day! Maybe, just maybe if the God’s of Canada Posts are appeased, it could arrive in time for 4/20.

carbon.png

Datoneguy

Just got the Firefox Blazer today and did a couple bowls heating slightly above the thermal battery and got dark brown avb. Then just tried to ride the line on my third bowl and got black avb but no combustion. It also heated up maybe twice as fast compared to my eagle torches. Still plan on using my other torches when looking to save my avb but for riding the line, getting a torch with a bigger flame really made a notable difference. Awesome stuff.

I really feel like this thing may have ended my vas as long as I throw my laptop into the ocean and don't look into new vape releases ever again... lol. But seriously, I do feel like I'm as satisfied as I need to be. Been using the Anvil as a DD lately and vapcap occasionally. Went back to a log after a few weeks without and that really felt fresh. Think I might just start to work on my relationship with the herb itself going forward more than anything. Except, I am interested in the helix bowl and the larger bowl to an extent... oh no! is that vas? Shoot, damn, expletives, etc. Like I said, I have to throw this laptop into the ocean ASAP, I hope you all can understand. Bye for now.

Last edited:

Coffeebot

I got my waitlist email and was just wondering if any accessories are a must buy? The case seems like it's pretty useful and I noticed they said the lid has storage for another bowl, is that the full removable metal bowl or just weed to refill if need be.

Coffeebot,
Reactions: xChapita

kilo

You can order extra o-rings and screens at a later date. You won't need to replace those any time soon. That said, I just ordered those two kits and the spiral filters as I just like to have replacement parts on hand.

kilo,
Reactions: endof3d

BeeSawd

I got my waitlist email and was just wondering if any accessories are a must buy? The case seems like it's pretty useful and I noticed they said the lid has storage for another bowl, is that the full removable metal bowl or just weed to refill if need be.
Save yourself the price of shipping and grab a spare oven and the case, I made the mistake of waiting lol.

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
I put together a video of how I like to hit back-to-back sessions using a single Anvil and chamber and thought I’d share it here too:
Edit: Here's a link as the embed seems broken:
Perfectly executed! Thats how i do back to backs using one chamber also, once the chamber is removed it clicks within 10 seconds or so and ready to heat again

sesh732

Imaginable
Brick style vapes are my go-to so I'm interested in the Anvil comparison. I don't have an Anvil yet but I'm looking for that email (signed up around Jan 11 the first time for those who are curious). Folks, how does one Anvil's worth of flower do in your Bricks, Novas, or O'Connell vapes? I don't know if it would cover the screen in my Knotty Topper. I'm excited to get the Anvil because it seems to be capable of full beast mode with some conduction as well as "tanning" flower like I love to do with the Knotty. Those who use both Anvil and Brick style vapes, are your Bricks still passing the reach test, or are you reaching for that Anvil more?

sesh732,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I added the small bowl and screens to mine but didn't get the $40 case since I won't be using the Anvil for vaping out.

I use a $6 keychain magnet to remove/reload the bowl and it works great

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
I got my waitlist email and was just wondering if any accessories are a must buy?
You could just get the base model and wait to buy accessories from your favorite retailer. John seems bent on putting an Anvil in every home before he closes the waitlist, so think of it as spreading the love.

Of course, that’s not really how VAS works.

Falconflys

Brick style vapes are my go-to so I'm interested in the Anvil comparison. I don't have an Anvil yet but I'm looking for that email (signed up around Jan 11 the first time for those who are curious). Folks, how does one Anvil's worth of flower do in your Bricks, Novas, or O'Connell vapes? I don't know if it would cover the screen in my Knotty Topper. I'm excited to get the Anvil because it seems to be capable of full beast mode with some conduction as well as "tanning" flower like I love to do with the Knotty. Those who use both Anvil and Brick style vapes, are your Bricks still passing the reach test, or are you reaching for that Anvil more?
You signed up around Jan 11th? I'm pretty sure ents who signed up around that time got there's already. Thought he was into Feb. You might want to make sure your signed up on the waitlist not just on the email list. There are 2 different lists. Forgive me if your aware of this.

Texus

You signed up around Jan 11th? I'm pretty sure ents who signed up around that time got there's already. Thought he was into Feb. You might want to make sure your signed up on the waitlist not just on the email list. There are 2 different lists. Forgive me if your aware of this.
And go to the Anvil shipping thread for details like this. John posted an e-mail address there that you can used to reach out about issues like this.

caliganja420

Ordering a Blazer Firefox so it can be here by the time my Anvil comes… seems a little on the pricey side but I know that blazer makes the best torches on the market.

caliganja420,
Top Bottom