Angus Enhanced

imor jones

I also think, that the odur the ae gave me, or still is giving me a little, is not harmful.
When i am sniffing at the cold unit or sipp from it, the smell is still not neutral. Still some material smell. But not strong at all. And i do not taste the material when using with herbs.
And i still use the unit quite a lot and like it...

seedy53

I also think, that the odur the ae gave me, or still is giving me a little, is not harmful.
When i am sniffing at the cold unit or sipp from it, the smell is still not neutral. Still some material smell. But not strong at all. And i do not taste the material when using with herbs.
And i still use the unit quite a lot and like it...
some say smell comes from the case it comes in. air everything out in the indirect sunshine.

some users say, the oven rubies, need cleaning from time to time/ is that true and anyone actually done it, yet?

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
I am enjoying this vape a great deal.
I do not detect the essence of artificial materials.
I love the numerous solid hits I get after the heater is turned off.
It is a marvelous session vape!
The Batteries deplete a bit faster than in a few other vapes, but the trade-off is worth it.

seedy53

Hey,
I've received the new Angus recently and created a leather sleeve to dress it, protect it and hide this plastic...
It's a great vape, easy to use. I like it with the stem and the glass stick made by @Kalu.
IMG-20240602-103535.jpg
IMG-20240602-103403.jpg
IMG-20240602-105951-966.webp
what ball setup are you using. mine version choke the airflow.

seedy53,

Duba

Accessory Maker
link, why use it if it chokes airflow. are the balls glass?
you can contact him directly here on FC (clik on his name). It is made of glass.
I said "it choke the airflow too if not wedged between 2 screens".

Duba,
Reactions: seedy53

Postlark

Very interested in this vape for a while. I am looking for a portable solution to complement my Solo 3 which I use at home. Considering the Venty and the Angus enhanced.

Questions about the Angus, are the glass dosing caps the same size as the Storz and Bickel caps? Could they fit in any capsule caddy?

Also I don't have it clear if the stainless steel top and bottom on the caps actually hold on to the glass or if they come apart easily. Basically would they work well as a portable solution to use outside much as like the mighty caps are really practical to swap?

About the vapor, is it dry like the mighty or less rough on the throat? I see a lot of people claiming it is the mighty killer. Still looking forward to seeing a serious comparison to the Venty as well.

Having the glass stem would make it less portable but I believe I can fit the simrell stem I have for the dynavap.

TerpChasersClub

Retailer
Very interested in this vape for a while. I am looking for a portable solution to complement my Solo 3 which I use at home. Considering the Venty and the Angus enhanced.

Questions about the Angus, are the glass dosing caps the same size as the Storz and Bickel caps? Could they fit in any capsule caddy?

Also I don't have it clear if the stainless steel top and bottom on the caps actually hold on to the glass or if they come apart easily. Basically would they work well as a portable solution to use outside much as like the mighty caps are really practical to swap?

About the vapor, is it dry like the mighty or less rough on the throat? I see a lot of people claiming it is the mighty killer. Still looking forward to seeing a serious comparison to the Venty as well.

Having the glass stem would make it less portable but I believe I can fit the simrell stem I have for the dynavap.
I personally vote for the angus enhanced. I’ve only sold a small number of Venty and had issues still. Too many melted units and error codes.

The vapor is smooth and very flavorful, much more so than anything I’ve had from S&B. None of the bickle tickle for me.

As for the glass dosing capsules I have them at 10.45mm tall and 12.9mm outer diameter. They have little tabs on the side for you to easily pop out the top. The bottom one is slightly more affixed.

IMG-1191.jpg

seedy53

I personally vote for the angus enhanced. I’ve only sold a small number of Venty and had issues still. Too many melted units and error codes.

The vapor is smooth and very flavorful, much more so than anything I’ve had from S&B. None of the bickle tickle for me.

As for the glass dosing capsules I have them at 10.45mm tall and 12.9mm outer diameter. They have little tabs on the side for you to easily pop out the top. The bottom one is slightly more affixed.

i think they are hard to use because my hands and eyesight is shit. i got 3 of them. i might remove the top and use it as a oven size reducer. i understand all the potv lobo and hr fury/rogue mouthpieces work on the AE. can anyone confirm? a wood or metal tip mp would be good on the road.
what would you use to lube the mp o-rings. maybe something like a lip wax or something?

my new unit, did 4 burn-outs- no robot fart smell or taste in my unit a production model. nor was the black case.. the products tastes and smells wonderful. so i do not know why some are saying it stinks.
i have super nose. i can smell a fly fart at 50 yds. no smell after 4 sessions= 5min max temp burn-out

Last edited:

imor jones

i think they are hard to use because my hands and eyesight is shit. i got 3 of them. i might remove the top and use it as a oven size reducer. i understand all the potv lobo and hr fury/rogue mouthpieces work on the AE. can anyone confirm? a wood or metal tip mp would be good on the road.
what would you use to lube the mp o-rings. maybe something like a lip wax or something?

my new unit, did 4 burn-outs- no robot fart smell or taste in my unit a production model. nor was the black case.. the products tastes and smells wonderful. so i do not know why some are saying it stinks.
i have super nose. i can smell a fly fart at 50 yds. no smell after 4 sessions= 5min max temp burn-out
Ok, nice to hear, that urs had no product smell.
I am the one who was complaining about a smelly unit. And i am not a super sniffer. By now, after weeks the unit smells almost neutral,or maybe just more like a used vape...
I like the angus enhanced a lot. And its offen used over the tm2 and the venty....

Postlark

Ok, nice to hear, that urs had no product smell.
I am the one who was complaining about a smelly unit. And i am not a super sniffer. By now, after weeks the unit smells almost neutral,or maybe just more like a used vape...
I like the angus enhanced a lot. And its offen used over the tm2 and the venty....
Do you find the unit has a noticeable taste if you draw from it unloaded while heated up? I have read about some people sensing some taste to the halogen bulb so I am interested in your comments about the smell as I am quite sensitive as well.

I've found with some vapes it helps to load some ginger, and heat up the unit upside down (so moisture doesn't drop into the oven), and maybe blow a bit into the stem once the ginger has dried out quite a bit. I remember some vape shops used to offer a small packet of ginger to help with the burn off.

@TerpChasersClub Thanks for the measurements, it seems like they are a bit less wide then the mighty caps, and only slightly taller, so I think they should fit in most caddies.

Last edited:
Top Bottom