• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Alpine 2020/2021 - Induction Heater

Mowjo

Nope nothing new. KoilBoi Storm was my go to after these guys failed to deliver. I was a batch 1 order that had to send it back.

Mowjo,
Reactions: Bologna

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
9:22AM today:
sourvaps3.JPG
Maybe another week or 2...?

I can't wait to use the new freebie stem (actually a $70 stem... grrr) in my @Pipes HotShot.....!

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
How is it that people with no experience can get one of these working out of a shoe box but this entire company can't get it right?
I guess if you ask Source they'd prolly just say "CHINA" and leave it at that...

But yeah, it's befuddling...

I mean, who packs and ships a BRAND NEW electronic product, loose in a much larger box, with almost no packing material, across the country (ground even) and expect to succeed? Does anyone even care about anything over there?

shatter-reality

Shit the 2020’s weren’t even shipped with proper adhesive and a lot of the lids popped off in transit. I wish I could get my money back to get something else but I don’t thing you can get a refund on something a year later really.

Mowjo

Well my post has been removed and is now hidden off their subreddit. After someone saw that happen they reached out as they also had their stuff removed. Yikes.\

Edit: went with the refund option. I should have listened to their warnings about last year.

Edit: now I am banned lol no refund yet.

Last edited:

shatter-reality

That’s just straight up pathetic. If you don’t like people’s brutal honesty about your company/products? Then provide good products/service. If I had spent more than $80 on this shit to only get 2.5mo of use out of it before waiting 6 months on an RMA I would honesty be just sad with myself instead of mad.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Looks like my free stem and replacement IH just shipped... always hopeful, I have to admit I'm a little excited!

I don't know why, but I'm rootin' for ya, Source!!

Bologna,

shatter-reality

It’s OK we are still waiting on shit to move on this side of RMA’s as well. Shipping labels were created on April 19th and shit has been stuck since.

I swear my nephews could run this business better man.

shatter-reality

Fuck Randall, dude. Guy is a straight up dweeb. He got mouthy with me when I made a post after waiting 2.5mo and only hearing “we’ll check into it for you”. An RMA that took from November to almost May and the guy gets hella tilted from people who spent money on his shit that are upset that they spent their money on nothing.

December 2nd is when they received my shit. April 27th is my expected delivery date. I’ve waited less time on completely custom fabricated car parts.

Mowjo

Finally got a refund. Definitely not a company I'll buy from again. 12 days to get a refund with Randall consistently blaming me or someone else for it being an issue.

Edit: okay lol even after this is all done somehow its an issue. Randall sent me an IM after I was refunded that the chargeback I filed was an issue now. Unfortunately... I lied about filing a chargeback to get them act.

Last edited:

thunderstealer1337

lol im astounded the forum/mods does not shut down this thread, the amount of lies from april 2020 preorders for the alpine 2020 is still going on april 2021 - with the new 2021 unit.

just search my posts in this thread, all I got was lies for like 3+ months on end, all his updates were lies, all preorders packed and shipped - lies.

The customer service is truly based on who was the most pissed off person on social media - complete with ignoring emails. This was when the shenanigans of 18 preorder 2020 that were late to ship by may and still late in June/July and "we printed the labels but usps never picked up the packages" - all lies... I sent a polite email and got nothing, ppl who posted up nastygrams on reddit got service.... just pathetic business practice for a company - you building your foundation on lies.

and its sad because those ppl who got service jumps down everyones throat saying, omg randall actually called me blah blah blah, and now everything is moving.....

Yea guess what he actually called me too like 3-4 months after the promised ship date and countless lies of all the preorders packed and shipped.... proof that mine was never packed/shipped/or even made it to that stage, because my engraving did not fit the area and he had to call me to change the engraving........

Top Bottom