Alfa Vaporizer by goboof

ALFA Vaporizers

Manufacturer
10000.jpg

We are approaching our 10,000th unit sold, to celebrate we are giving away the 10,000 unit for free. The lucky person to order the unit with serial number GA-10000 will be refunded the cost of the unit.
http://alfagoboof.com/

antispleen

Company Rep
Company Rep
Found this case at my local Walmart camping section, it had a fire starting kit in it (bonus) and cost 8 bucks roughly. It's perfect for my Alfa, pencap packer, cleaning brush, and herb storage. And it even fits with a delrin drip tip on there. Waterproof, smell proof..thought I'd pass it along. Cheers!

BmHBKdj.jpg

RUjILFB.jpg

oGHMj7k.jpg

U9sZA7C.jpg

I can only seem to find it online in orange, but it's only 3.99!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ultimate...39824&wl11=online&wl12=34609133&wl13=&veh=sem

hinglemccringleberry

@antispleen I just picked one up at Walmart and I even duped them into selling it to me for $3.99 :lol: Fits the Alfa and my Vapcap condenser tube/woody mouthpiece that is my full time MP add-on for the Alfa MP.

I have my doubts that its completely odor proof though.. the seal doesnt seem very robust, and even though water molecules wont pass the barrier, air/smell molecules are much smaller and could still pass through, especially for how inexpensive it is. The true test will be when I leave my loaded Alfa in my truck all day in the 110 degree summer we have here. I have other uses for it if it doesnt work out.

Oh, and Happy St Pattys day! What better way to celebrate than to puff on an Irish-made vaporizer :leaf:

ALFA Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Hi Just a heads up on our new affiliate program.
For anyone who wants to monetize a blog or website with our affiliate program.
Earn 15% commission for any user's purchase with ALFA Vaporizers affiliate program. Once registered you will also receive a custom coupon code, allowing you to offer a 10% discount to customers.

see link for more info: https://alfagoboof.com/affiliate/

ALFA Vaporizers,

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Or some kind of dosing capsules/crucibles for easy swapping (although, that would be difficult because of the rod in the middle).

@ALFA Vaporizers, are there any plans for Alfa II?

Alfa was bought out about a year ago. And after the new mouthpiece options apeared with basically a bendy straw stuck into a standard mouthpiece, i kinda get the impression the current owners are here to ride out as much cash as possible from the existing products. Rather than further the product line.

I could be wrong, and I'm not trying to bash the company at all. Just sharing my thoughts.

hinglemccringleberry

Alfa was bought out about a year ago. And after the new mouthpiece options apeared with basically a bendy straw stuck into a standard mouthpiece, i kinda get the impression the current owners are here to ride out as much cash as possible from the existing products. Rather than further the product line.

I could be wrong, and I'm not trying to bash the company at all. Just sharing my thoughts.
I think youre right. Its been out for 3 years - if they had plans for a next gen Alfa we would've heard about it in this thread by now.
That said, if I were to buy a new portable Im thinking I would just say fuck it and get another Alfa now that its $100 and still ticks all of my boxes. I look at all of these new fancy portables and the price tags and the issues that people have with them, and then I use my Alfa and think to myself, 'do I really need that noise in my life?' This constant search for the latest and greatest to add to my collection has gotten old to me, its just a reminder of the trap of materialism in our society. This vape still does it for me when Im not off the power grid with my Vapcap. Every other e-vape in the Alfas form factor is either lesser quality, or similar quality but too expensive or is saddled with too much tech and too many mixed reviews or user reported issues that ive never experienced with the Alfa. I had the Linx Gaia that costs 50% more than the Alfa and I sold it because i felt that it had the bad combination of not performing as well, not being as efficient, and being more of a hassle to clean than the Alfa.
ZE998ep.jpg

And now that I run this mouthpiece on it full time, Im REALLY not interested in any other electric portables-- this thing is still a pleasure to use in my book.

Last edited:

DaveBoy47

Hey guys,

New to this forum but thought I would share some ideas...The plastic tubing from my old Vapolution fits
perfectly inside the Alfa mouthpiece if you turn it upside down...same with the glass tubes..I like seeing
the vapor emerge from the alfa....Plus it isn't quite so hot...This is only my second vaporizer, but it is the
best I have used, and a great bargain compared to others...

lookhigh

FC member
Yes i can compare the two. Conduction or convection technology.
If you need more ask in the ask fc section.

lookhigh,

hujdimislav

can anyine answer this ?

These were my initial thoughts:

The first thing I noticed about the new Alfa is the weight (noticeable heavier than the old),
the body is from one piece and they added some sort of rubber (really can't define material)
inside the hole where you attach the mouthpiece. The new Alfa gets really, really hot during the ten-minute
session, but surprisingly mouthpiece doesn't (maybe because of that added piece). Also, the new Alfa takes longer to heat up and sometimes shuts off on its own (very rarely).

Still, I think it is worth it. Love the Alfa.

clukx

Battery life is the same? Right now I'm using a pax 1 and I just want something new mostly for home use with the optional of portable I'm thinking solo2 but I love the look and price of the alfa

clukx,

hujdimislav

Battery life is the same? Right now I'm using a pax 1 and I just want something new mostly for home use with the optional of portable I'm thinking solo2 but I love the look and price of the alfa

Yes, battery life is the same, about 4-5 10 min. sessions. I think you won't be disappointed if you decide
to go with Alfa, it is a great little vaporizer.

clukx

the fury2 is so ugly to me though, i have an option to get a fury 1 for 50 bucks

clukx,

hinglemccringleberry

If you're using a Pax 1 you can't go wrong with either Fury model or the Alfa, they all blow the Pax 1 out of the water.

Yes i can compare the two. Conduction or convection technology.
I dont think its that black and white.. my last 100% convection vape I sold and I dont miss it. Besides, the Fury isnt 100% convection anyway.

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,
Reactions: Jill NYC
Top Bottom