AirVape legacy

jbm

I am beginning to wonder if the other ones are "lost" (i.e non-existent) and they just sent @Okla68 a review unit or something. Just one person getting tracking and delivery out of all the people on here who ordered this thing is suspicious.

jbm,

Okla68

I am beginning to wonder if the other ones are "lost" (i.e non-existent) and they just sent @Okla68 a review unit or something. Just one person getting tracking and delivery out of all the people on here who ordered this thing is suspicious.
My order # was 20813590 !!
Dont know...it is Brand New !
That IS WEIRD !!!

Okla68,
Reactions: jbm

junny89

LMAO....YES. QUITE SO !
Moisture of material and grind will come into play it seems.
But...YES...DOES WHAT ITS SUPPOSED TO DO.....FYI....ITS HEAVY !!!
Fantastic! What grind did you use ? Fine or medium?
good to hear it’s heavy. Some weight to the $’s spent.

junny89,

Okla68

Fantastic! What grind did you use ? Fine or medium?
good to hear it’s heavy. Some weight to the $’s spent.
SCS...FINE....Cherry Pie I jarred 8/19/19....Still too moist at 62%....Dryer will be better I think !!
LEARNING CURVE FOR SURE !!

JBM.....It Hasn't from the beginning !
I sure Hope Others come flyin in !!

This thing is a BEAST !!!
Vaped on a bowl, got quite medicated...it turned off, i sat it down for 5-10 minutes...picked it back up, turned back on, 1st draw is smooth on cool, it started getting warmer, then, I realized, the material had dryed and this draw was going to EXPLODE my lungs. .couldn't see across the room for the coughed Vapor cloud.. ..LEARNING CURVE DELUXE !!!

Yes, the draw was COOL, until it was Too Late !!

Last edited:

boredbutmoving

SCS...FINE....Cherry Pie I jarred 8/19/19....Still too moist at 62%....Dryer will be better I think !!

Vaped on a bowl, got quite medicated...it turned off, i sat it down for 5-10 minutes...picked it back up, turned back on, 1st draw is smooth on cool, it started getting warmer, then, I realized, the material had dryed and this draw was going to EXPLODE my lungs. .couldn't see across the room for the coughed Vapor cloud.. ..LEARNING CURVE DELUXE !!!

Reading this has given me about two more weeks of patience and hope that I WILL get my legacy :)

hinglemccringleberry

So how much bud would you say the chamber holds, with and without the reducer basket? Did you notice any off tastes on your first bowl (rubber/plastic/robofart etc)? Might have to pick this up in 2021.

Last edited:

Okla68

So how much bud would you say the chamber holds, with and without the reducer basket? Did you notice any off tastes on your first bowl (rubber/plastic/robofart etc)?
Maybe 0.1 to 0.2
Couldn't get the reduction bowl to work...wouldn't let door seal.. Seemed to sit too high. Approx 0.05 micro
No off tastes
I think some are going to find filling it a pain....sure cant do it out in the wind...!
Battery seems invincible !
Wireless charger also works as a Power Bank w/cables.
Still think keeping Clean will be important !

Cant believe No one has gotten one yet !!

Last edited:

Kimosabe

Educator/Cannabis Evangelist
Airvape is a reliable company. I have been buying product for years and there is no reason to get paranoid about the financial viability of AirvapeUS to fulfill our pre-sales units. Estimates were way off and there is a pandemic creating an enormous fog on commerce. The confluence of these events has apparently led to what Slade has speculated: "The way that Airvape has mismanaged this would make an ideal case study in how to not handle a supply problem, how to not provide good customer service and communications...in short, how a company with a good reputation for its products and customer service blew it all through poor messaging. Their credibility, in my opinion, is close to nil."

After careful consideration, for my $100, I'll just wait however long it is.
:rofl:

mod note: political content removed

Last edited by a moderator:

junny89

Maybe 0.1 to 0.2
Couldn't get the reduction bowl to work...wouldn't let door seal.. Seemed to sit too high. Approx 0.05 micro
No off tastes
I think some are going to find filling it a pain....sure cant do it out in the wind...!
Battery seems invincible !
Wireless charger also works as a Power Bank w/cables.
Still think keeping Clean will be important !

Cant believe No one has gotten one yet !!
Why would some find it a pain to fill?
Is it easy to clean? Looks like it will as it has that removable glass stem inside

junny89,

Okla68

Why would some find it a pain to fill?
Is it easy to clean? Looks like it will as it has that removable glass stem inside
Im having a difficult time as my right thumb is taped to my index finder, keeps dislocating, OUCH, when I squeeze with it ! LOL !
I dont have one, but, basically same type bowl as Firefly ....
Keeping the area above the bowl where the gasket is !
Quite the Design tho. Havent had it completely apart yet!
3 bowls and the battery hasnt came off 100% ! 18650's Rule !
3rd medicated bowl impressions...LIKE IT...WORTH THE WAIT !!!!

If someone else Dosent get one, Im gonna feel Really Weird !
Actually already do as there were Hundreds before Me !!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Im having a difficult time as my right thumb is taped to my index finder, keeps dislocating, OUCH, when I squeeze with it ! LOL !
I dont have one, but, basically same type bowl as Firefly ....
Keeping the area above the bowl where the gasket is !
Quite the Design tho. Havent had it completely apart yet!
3 bowls and the battery hasnt came off 100% ! 18650's Rule !
3rd medicated bowl impressions...LIKE IT...WORTH THE WAIT !!!!

If someone else Dosent get one, Im gonna feel Really Weird !
Actually already do as there were Hundreds before Me !!

Even so you're making it sound like I wish I jumped in at $100 when I had the chance! :o

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Okla68

Okla68

Even so you're making it sound like I wish I jumped in at $100 when I had the chance! :o
It is WELL WORTH THE $103.48 I paid for it !
Of the 4-5 vapes that I have, 1st impressions put it at the Top. Still have a Bunch to learn, Obviously !
But, so far, Slick and Knee Deep !!
Its As Heavy as the Ghost, but, Half the size.
Really like the function that turns it off(BUZZ)as you sit there and trip thru the Effects. It brings you back to Reality when it Shuts off. The ON DEMAND is NOT Cooking your dose while you are floating thru the effects of the last draw !

Last edited:

Okla68

how about stirring @Okla68 ? is there a need to stir?

thanks!
The ABV seems to come out Very Evenly vaped. No Hot Spots or localized Charring.
Ive gone thru 4 bowls and the battery is just now showing 75%...and thats 6 to 8 10-20 second draws per bowl before I cash it ! It takes about 14 seconds to reach 400°F from room temp, much less with back to back draws. A person Could draw for 46 seconds (cough)before the One Minute draw timer shuts off. No time needed in between draws. You can hit it back to back to back.
Those bowls, 3 this afternoon (2 Cherry Pie, 1 Blueberry Kush, made me Very Medicated to say the least. Enjoyed another(Jack Herer) after dinner to top off the evening !
Damn, I hope someone else gets theirs so I /We can hear their reactions to it !!!!
I posted a pic of the 1st bowl of ABV on IMGUR....(okla51m3000)!
Looks a lot Darker than it actually was !

Legacy ABV

Last edited:

LabPong

What about the important stuff.......Vapor Quality, Vapor Harshness?

How does it compare to a MV1, or other vapes that you feel might be similar to its results?

Okla68

What about the important stuff.......Vapor Quality, Vapor Harshness?

How does it compare to a MV1, or other vapes that you feel might be similar to its results?
Its Top Shelf, Both...reminds me of Ghost when....when Ghost is working as it was designed to ! As with any Pure Convection vape, hits go from Whispy to Thick as you cash the bowl...Not Hot Nor Harsh. Seems where the Ghost would get you 3 good hits out of 6 draws, this is more like 5 out of 6 High Grade hits per bowl. Again, Learning Curve on Load, Moisture content and Length and Speed of draw to get best results. Where Ghost draws only last for 15 seconds at a time before refiring, this will fire for One Minute(60) seconds at a time, allowing you to really heat the load.
IMO, it works the way the Ghost was Supposed to work, but, rarely made it. This seems to get there each time !

Okla68

Who besides me that preordered the Legacy have Received one ????
Im Sure not everyone that preordered one Cancelled their order. And my order # was 492 on the list...20813590....
Whats going on ????

Okla68,
Reactions: jbm

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Seems like there is some hybrid effect, if you hold the button and don't draw it still cooks? Also judging by that avb color at 400...

Okla68

Seems like there is some hybrid effect, if you hold the button and don't draw it still cooks? Also judging by that avb color at 400...
That bowl had 8 back to back draws off it. No stirring. It only takes 10-15 seconds to cool back off after a draw. But, if you hit it back to back to back, I can see where there may be some Conduction effect going on.
That would be like Session mode, which i have not tried yet. Ill have to test that out with a New bowl full. Holding the On Demand button down for the full One minute, yet Not drawing on it !

Seems im observing a Problem with the Microdose basket. After inserting it, the door Dosent close all the way, about a mm shy ! Which causes an Air Leak. Thought it was the depth of it(sorta came to a point, so I Flattened it a bit, NADA.) Looks as tho its the thickness of the Ring around the top of the basket is too thick, keeping the door from Completely Closing. Creating Air Leaks like a bad fitting gasket on the Ghost Heatsink allowing Air Leaks. Even squeezing the lid/door shut while drawing Dosent complete the seal...Design problem as opposed to Operator error from what i can tell.
A medium packed full bowl of overnight dried(from 62% originally), fine grind "Cherry Pie" flower weighs 0.16 grams...for the answer to approx Bowl Size !

Last edited:

willy510

"We fully understand your concern, and we wish to resolve your issue as quick as possible - Our well experienced Customer Success Team is more than happy to further assist you! Please send us an email at cs@airvapeusa.com. Our Normal Business hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PST, you should receive a response regarding this within 24 hours. "
:horse:

Okla68

"We fully understand your concern, and we wish to resolve your issue as quick as possible - Our well experienced Customer Success Team is more than happy to further assist you! Please send us an email at cs@airvapeusa.com. Our Normal Business hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PST, you should receive a response regarding this within 24 hours. "
:horse:
Yep...canned response !
Absolutely LOVE the "Beating a Dead Horse" gif !!!
When commenting on their Facebook page, got this Exact response Over and Over. Even sent an email addressing the canned response, what did I get...Another Canned Response !!!
I DID get my unit yesterday tho !!!!

Last edited:
Okla68,
Reactions: Summer
Top Bottom