AirVape legacy

Okla68

Hey man, I thought you said not to get political... let’s all do just that.
You are correct.....my Bad !
Mod...can someone edit that statement ?

LabPong...Same from VLF...Buds old group ?
Lab...it would be a SHAME if after all of this that the unit turns out to be a POS !

Last edited:

LabPong

You are correct.....my Bad !
Mod...can someone edit that statement ?

LabPong...Same from VLF...Buds old group ?
Lab...it would be a SHAME if after all of this that the unit turns out to be a POS !

Yuppers.....lol

I was actually here long before I joined Budjamin's world.....miss that dude! ✌

Slade

I sent an email to Airvape customer service yesterday regarding the status of my order. I was emphatic about receiving specifics rather than the vague non-information that they historically provide. I received this email back...to their credit, they responded in less than 20 minutes...

Thank you for reaching out and we are sorry for the inconvenience this delay has caused. We have begun shipping orders out since the 29th of July and we are trying to fulfill orders from order number 20813098-20816858 by batch. The reason why you have not received any tracking number yet is because there are 467 orders that need to be fulfilled prior to yours which means that we will have to wait until those orders are fulfilled before we can ship out your order and this may take a week or two as we are still waiting for 3 shipments to be approved by customs. We will send you an email notification with your tracking number as soon as your order ships. We understand you have been waiting a long time for the legacy and we are truly sorry for the delay. We are hoping for your kind consideration.

The good news (perhaps) is that there are 3 shipments awaiting customs approval (don't know whether this is in China or the US)....however, their estimated dates in the past have been unreliable and their stories have been inconsistent and have changed with time.

I guess that they like Okla68 better than me since his has apparently been shipped and will be delivered today! Since it looks like I am going to have to wait, I'll at least be able to find out whether the Legacy is a good device or a fancy looking piece of junk before they ship...that way I can cancel and get my money back....

Still I hope that the hype is justified...it will make the 5+ month wait a bit less frustrating and irritating...

So do I lab !
My Legacy is Out For Delivery...set for 9:45 to 1:45 today !
Who else has gotten theirs or confirmed in route delivery ?
I am looking forward to hearing your reaction to it!

jbm

I guess that they like Okla68 better than me since his has apparently been shipped and will be delivered today! Since it looks like I am going to have to wait, I'll at least be able to find out whether the Legacy is a good device or a fancy looking piece of junk before they ship...that way I can cancel and get my money back....
Yeah, I still don't have a tracking number either. My order is actually ahead of his in the queue, but whatever. The only responses I get from them, even though I am well within the first batch of order numbers they claim to be fulfilling, are the by now familiar "we have no control over the fulfillment center and we don't know where anything is." Nobody there seems to be able to get their story straight. One minute it's they're here! We're fulfillin'! The next it's they're lost, the postman hid them and lost all the tracking numbers! We're working hard to fulfill all the orders but yours!

I do know that this will be the last thing I ever buy from them, even if they start giving out S&B Mightys for free.

jbm

I remember Okla68 was on this from the onset of it known. He has probably 100 email contacts with them already....hehehehe
Yeah, I get that, and I don't really care, more power to him. I've sent them numerous emails about the Legacy debacle. Actually, I've sent them lots of email about the X in the past, now that i think of it. I just wish we could get a straight consistent story out of them, and that they'd stop acting like they're writing these emails while they frantically stuff cash into suitcases on their way out of the "fulfillment center."

jbm,
Reactions: Slade

Okla68

I remember Okla68 was on this from the onset of it known. He has probably 100 email contacts with them already....hehehehe
LOL....Exactly, either directly to their business and to their Facebook page !
Some havent been Cordial either. But again, After going thru 3 XS models before I quit messing up the charging port and the 4th a Battery that wouldn't hold a charge Ive sent LOTS of Emails and had Numerous phone contacts with Bernadette and Mary. ALWAYS WITH GREAT CS, 'CEPT REGARDING THE LEGACY. Things fell quite SHORT THERE.
Already wore a path in the carpet back and forth to the mailbox !

willy510

LOL....Exactly, either directly to their business and to their Facebook page !
Some havent been Cordial either. But again, After going thru 3 XS models before I quit messing up the charging port and the 4th a Battery that wouldn't hold a charge Ive sent LOTS of Emails and had Numerous phone contacts with Bernadette and Mary. ALWAYS WITH GREAT CS, 'CEPT REGARDING THE LEGACY. Things fell quite SHORT THERE.
Already wore a path in the carpet back and forth to the mailbox !

This is probably what you'll see if you drive by Ron's house right now

Okla68

USPS is saying it was delivered at 11:24...NO IT HAS NOT...Im like the guy in the above pic...NOTHING...GRRRT!!!

Its HERE....They posted that it was delivered at 11:24....it was delivered at 11:50....opening package atm !!!!

Last edited:

ginolicious

USPS is saying it was delivered at 11:24...NO IT HAS NOT...Im like the guy in the above pic...NOTHING...GRRRT!!!

Its HERE....They posted that it was delivered at 11:24....it was delivered at 11:50....opening package atm !!!!

Someone finally got one. Can’t wait to hear about it.

Saltysusej69

Stoner engineer at Raucous Tech
Congrats Okla! Excited to hear what you think!

I am still anxiously awaiting my unit. USPS is taking their sweet time with it.

Saltysusej69,
Reactions: Okla68

Slade

Hallelujah! Finally, at last we know it's real! Looking forward to a report! Congratulations!

Slade,
Reactions: Okla68

Okla68

Found instructions on operation. Its printed on a Black folding card in Grey letters, Hard to see.
Going to do a Burnoff before loading homegrown "Cherry Pie" flower !

It Works Well...I can see potential difficulties, cleanliness is going to be important, the magnetic door needs stronger mags. The Microdose basket keeps the door from shutting completely...air leak, even when Purposely squeezing closed.
IM NOT A REVIEWER, OBVIOUSLY !!
Like how i can draw, mentally drift off and not worry about cooking the herb yet Not Sucking on it ! A Buzz will bring you back to consciousness, tell you it just Shut off.
Yeah, I Like it.....think it my be Finicky, but we'll see.
Wireless charger is pretty, universal(charge) my phone also, Legacy will also charge using my Anker Wireless charger....WIN-WIN !!
Yall will be getting yours soon I hope...am sure Someone will do a Real Review !
(NICE BOXING IF THAT TRIPS YOUR TRIGGER!)

Last edited:

willy510

Found instructions on operation. Its printed on a Black folding card in Grey letters, Hard to see.
Going to do a Burnoff before loading homegrown "Cherry Pie" flower !

It Works Well...I can see potential difficulties, cleanliness is going to be important, the magnetic door needs stronger mags. The Microdose basket keeps the door from shutting completely...air leak, even when Purposely squeezing closed.
IM NOT A REVIEWER, OBVIOUSLY !!
Like how i can draw, mentally drift off and not worry about cooking the herb yet Not Sucking on it ! A Buzz will bring you back to consciousness, tell you it just Shut off.
Yeah, I Like it.....think it my be Finicky, but we'll see.
Wireless charger is pretty, universal(charge) my phone also, Legacy will also charge using my Anker Wireless charger....WIN-WIN !!
Yall will be getting yours soon I hope...am sure Someone will do a Real Review !
(NICE BOXING IF THAT TRIPS YOUR TRIGGER!)

Is the seal in the door a silicone seal?
Was the vapor cool or hot?

willy510,

Okla68

Is the seal in the door a silicone seal?
Was the vapor cool or hot?
The seal is some type of black/rubberish material. There is one in the spares box.
Like any Convection, you must heat the Materials drawing. First hit, whisppy, it gets Stronger.

Warren....YES, thats the way Im using it....press/hold the on/off button...from room temp, it takes about 14 seconds to reach 400F where Ive set it...you can hold the button for up to One minute before it shuts of...press again, its going to warm then buzz, draw...fade off, after about a couple minutes, itll buzz sayin No Movement and Shut Off for Real..gotta hit it 3 times again....
FINICKY atm...but...I LIKE IT !!

YES...ON DEMAND....IT DOES NOT COOK UNLESS YOU HOLD THE BUTTON !
It may have a SESSION MODE, but, I Havent tried it if so !!!

junny89

The seal is some type of black/rubberish material. There is one in the spares box.
Like any Convection, you must heat the Materials drawing. First hit, whisppy, it gets Stronger.

Warren....YES, thats the way Im using it....press/hold the on/off button...from room temp, it takes about 14 seconds to reach 400F where Ive set it...you can hold the button for up to One minute before it shuts of...press again, its going to warm then buzz, draw...fade off, after about a couple minutes, itll buzz sayin No Movement and Shut Off for Real..gotta hit it 3 times again....
FINICKY atm...but...I LIKE IT !!
Does it get you high?

Top Bottom