AirVape legacy

floribud

I got my email last night. Sounds like the next batch of 500(at least) got released by customs at the same time. Based on Bernadette's last email I wasn't expecting to hear anything for at least a week. Anyway I'm down in Miami so I'm sure I'll be the last to get it in my hand. Can't wait to see all the reports. Based on @Okla68's reports I'm expecting something sort of in-between a Ghost and a Firefly. Anyway, wife's orders, I have to get rid of a vape in order to bring this on in. Thinking of giving up the Ghost. While that first hit is nice, I can't get past 2 hits without charring, and even when I taste nothing but char I open it and still find greens. I know @Okla68's got his system down with the Ghost by I never figured it out ... maybe there were subtle differences between the units.... Anyway, as soon I confirm that I like the Legacy, it looks like one more Ghost on r/EntExchange

p.s. A while back someone called my avatar James Dean ... that's Andrew Ridgely "the other guy in Wham", my doppelganger. Just updated his picture for a closer approximation of the truth

floribud,

lauri melissa

Happy Fairy
I just spoke to customer service about my quandary concerning the topsy turvy way they sent out the orders. Considering the fact that I ordered way back on 2/29/20, # 20813279. I received my Legacy today. But alas, no power bank or compensation of some sort. We will see what happens next. They said they would review my complaint. They did mention that they were giving them to people who yelled the loudest, well after about the fourth month I did start emailing and calling them. I will hope for the best. I really like their products!! Can't wait till this baby is charged. Namaste, y'all!!

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Same here emaild them Fri after people were getting them and got a tracking num 30m later and a generic email. Hasnt been received by the post office yet. But progress I guess

jbm

On another note, I ordered 3 Hippie Nanos @$5 and 1/3 dies not fire any inserted cart
I ordered one, arrived yesterday. It’s really really tiny.

But alas, no power bank or compensation of some sort.
Yeah, I didn’t expect one, but after all the shit they put us through, I was disappointed when the box just had the vape. It’s still the last thing I will ever buy from them.

Complexity

I finally got an email confirming my order's being shipped. So far it's just the label and information that has been sent to USPS, not the actual package. And I got two different tracking numbers. One for the water bong and the other for the Legacy. I definitely won't be surprised if I receive the water bong first without the Legacy to use it with...

I haven't sent any emails of any kind to them, so maybe they're finally catching up on shipping out the orders?
We shall see in a couple of days if the status changes on the USPS tracking info.

lauri melissa

Happy Fairy
I tried a bowl of Silver Surfer....wonderful!! I set the temp at 365F. Wow!! I went up to 375F and finished the bowl. The ABV was a nice even medium brown. I noted that using the bowl reducer would create a problem with the seal. They probably just need to thin out the rim. I am feeling great. Going to do some Garlic Cookies and try to see the light!!🤩🤩

Xclerk

Anyone else's order switch carriers midway through and jump to dhl? I was just tracking mine and noticed dhl has it now....strange never happened to me b4

Xclerk,

Okla68

Anyone else's order switch carriers midway through and jump to dhl? I was just tracking mine and noticed dhl has it now....strange never happened to me b4
WOW....!!
Wonder if S.1152 has anything to do with it ?
Has anyone seen a REAL USER VIDEO REVIEW yet ?

Okla68,

Xclerk

Oh didnt even think the vote took plaxe and it on hold ATM. I havent seen any yet. Thought bout doing one when it comes

Xclerk,

warren0728

mine is supposed to be here monday and so far tracking is still usps ...

warren0728,
Reactions: Xclerk

Slade

I received my first notification a couple of days ago. While USPS says it is expected to arrive here (Florida) on Monday, I suspect that it will be delayed. Delays and incomplete tracking information seem to be the norm in the new age...it's not just the USPS (although they're getting really bad!), but UPS and Fedex are a bit off their game too.

When I tracked this, it seemed to take much longer than usual to pass through the Los Angeles....it was there for awhile (over 24 hours), "pending acceptance"...it's now in transit to....I hope it isn't DHL....

Regardless, I am looking forward to finally getting it.

Slade,

junny89

I finally got an email confirming my order's being shipped. So far it's just the label and information that has been sent to USPS, not the actual package. And I got two different tracking numbers. One for the water bong and the other for the Legacy. I definitely won't be surprised if I receive the water bong first without the Legacy to use it with...

I haven't sent any emails of any kind to them, so maybe they're finally catching up on shipping out the orders?
We shall see in a couple of days if the status changes on the USPS tracking info.
I just got my notification yesterday so we not that far apart. Finally! Just one shipment, I guess they had to put the bong/adaptor in as it’s international. I did get the free power bank too. Let’s see what arrives!

junny89,
Reactions: Slade

Complexity

I just got my notification yesterday so we not that far apart. Finally! Just one shipment, I guess they had to put the bong/adaptor in as it’s international. I did get the free power bank too. Let’s see what arrives!

Good luck I hope you will be getting that Legacy in your hands soon!

The status finally changed and it now says it's on its way with an expected delivery date on Tuesday. The bong hasn't updated yet, but I obviously want the Legacy to get to me first. lol
I dunno how many times I've refreshed the USPS tracking app. lmao

Slade

Wow! I have to take back what I said earlier about USPS...at least in my case. My order is out for delivery today. The original date was for Monday. It took less time to travel from CA to Tampa than it did to make its way through the LA post office!

My long wait is nearly over!

junny89

Good luck I hope you will be getting that Legacy in your hands soon!

The status finally changed and it now says it's on its way with an expected delivery date on Tuesday. The bong hasn't updated yet, but I obviously want the Legacy to get to me first. lol
I dunno how many times I've refreshed the USPS tracking app. lmao
Fingers crossed! It’s actually on the move now being processed in LA. As it’s abroad, no eta on delivery day sadly. Guess will take until late next week for delivery.
just hope they included all the extras.
Wonder what they will do about the micro dosing basket and not fitting. Will they make new ones to replace the old ones ?

Xclerk

Cant win. I was super pumped got my out for delivery message from them everthing looked good package was local. So somehow the town is wromg and it went to my address one town away that doesn't even exist there. So once it landed local it should just stay at that office to go back as there is no local truck to put it on. AlSo im not really sure how a usps label was made . Not sure how it went from usps to dhl back to usps either I went to that towns post office w my id and explained the situation they told me I cand intercept it or anything even tho my name and address are right just the town incorrect. They said rhe sender has to change it. Not sure if the post office guy was being a dick. I emailed them hopefully they can do something while its still local. Or well more waiting. Sorry for the long vent lol

Last edited:

jbm

So, first impressions. Vaped a loosely packed bowl of BlackJack at 365. This thing is clumsy to fill. Flecks get all over the seal around the bowl. Put it into on demand mode, got some decent hits, am pleasantly buzzed. At one point I opened the door to see how brown the AVB was and the oven was empty! Befuddled, I realized the whole puck of weed had come out and was stuck to the disc in the lid. Closed it and reopened, now it’s all over, had to push the weed back into the oven. It is definitely finicky loading and unloading; when I emptied the bowl I had bits of AVB all over the oven area of the inside chamber. It hits nicely, on demand mode works well and gets to temp fast. Getting weed in and out of the thing, though, is another story. It’s pretty tricky that way.

junny89

So, first impressions. Vaped a loosely packed bowl of BlackJack at 365. This thing is clumsy to fill. Flecks get all over the seal around the bowl. Put it into on demand mode, got some decent hits, am pleasantly buzzed. At one point I opened the door to see how brown the AVB was and the oven was empty! Befuddled, I realized the whole puck of weed had come out and was stuck to the disc in the lid. Closed it and reopened, now it’s all over, had to push the weed back into the oven. It is definitely finicky loading and unloading; when I emptied the bowl I had bits of AVB all over the oven area of the inside chamber. It hits nicely, on demand mode works well and gets to temp fast. Getting weed in and out of the thing, though, is another story. It’s pretty tricky that way.
Can you not use some type of scoop to load the herb ? Also if you put less material in would that stop it sticking to the disc? That seems a right pain!

junny89,

Slade

Just received mine a little while ago. After prepping for first use (burning, wiping down, etc.), I found loading it kinda clumsy too. I used a tiny teaspoon and still got a bit of stuff outside the chamber. It's unavoidable.

Still on my first load at 370. Heats up super fast, very easy draw.

My micro dose basket, BTW, fits perfectly...no effect on latching the door properly.

Top Bottom