AirVape Legacy Pro

seedy53

I read it the same way so you’re not the only one.
i thought the regulars here knew me from the hundred comments and posts i've made here.
also i thought the regulars here would go read that reditt post and comments before making that kind of judgement.
reckon not

seedy53,
Reactions: Okla68

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
it is all good, thank you for the kind words and thoughts. should i remove the link or the thread i started?
I think it is fine, especially because of this:
also i thought the regulars here would go read that reditt post and comments before making that kind of judgement.
Most people are cool and I should remember that. And I bet this thread will help keep cool heads.

Okla68

To me, its nothing more than a Chevrolet Ford thing !
Different strokes, different folks thing.
I drink Coke, my wife thinks its gross and will only drink Pepsi.
Having owned numerous vapes(no Tiny Might tho), to me, the ALP is the Cats Meow ! Everyone has a different set of values or standards.

hinglemccringleberry

To anyone with the Legacy Pro WPA, could you tell me the measurement of the outside diameter of the glass right at the tip?
My best guess is 9mm, just going off photos of it.
Am I close ?

hinglemccringleberry,
Reactions: BigJr48

SkyBucket

Yes, I was at the party, and yes I tried the product. As I said it is not finished, so I don't want to make any videos right now. please understand, we will show more when it's 100% ready.

Thanks.
Appreciate you sharing what you were able to share. Thanks for the teaser.

SkyBucket,
Reactions: seedy53

seedy53

Why are you guys hammering Gary about the Enso in the Legacy Pro thread...?:rofl:

Edit: do that here...:razz::
hammering? here is the ENSO FC sub

seedy53,
Reactions: Bologna

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
hammering? here is the ENSO FC sub
Yeah, no, I misread... it looked like a few of you were asking about the Enso... I see now Gary just posted the Enso product page link here... not sure why? :hmm:

MrBaked.co

What material is under the gold plating on the bowl adjuster the gold has completely come of mine.

MrBaked.co,

seedy53

Mine has gone a horrible dull silver colour
you all been soaking your in iso over night or for many hours? 1 time a week, i do soak mine for 5 mins and wipe it with iso wrap and q-tip underneath the wheel and do a deep clean in general to my alp. my 2 units are still purty. i do clean the top and sides of wheel as it starts to get a build up every night as i do with bowl nightly

seedy53,

seedy53

I tried without it but it makes the dosing capsule rattle while inhaling so I put it back on.
i run mine on the unit and tighten slightly then the back-it-off 2 full turns . you get good airflow that way, even if it gets dirty

seedy53,

MrBaked.co

you all been soaking your in iso over night or for many hours? 1 time a week, i do soak mine for 5 mins and wipe it with iso wrap and q-tip underneath the wheel and do a deep clean in general to my alp. my 2 units are still purty. i do clean the top and sides of wheel as it starts to get a build up every night as i do with bowl nightly
Yeah I soak mine for a while, not hours, more like 20 mins, along with my capsules which are all fine 👍

MrBaked.co,
Reactions: seedy53
Top Bottom