AirVape Legacy Pro

Okla68

We discussed this earlier; no significant change had been made to steampunk; it was a special edition-color+ a little easter egg/blinker challenge. We are updating the cleaning path, the door inside, and the airflow and are working on different temperature ranges in the new version. It will be announced when it's ready. We are focusing entirely on the desktop vape and the launch party in New York.
Thx for the rsponse and offer. Unfortunately I can't afford such Beauty pnly. Love my Pro. Ill hold off till version 2 comes around.
The desktop looks interesting for sure.
Thanks Gary !

Spin0620

We discussed this earlier; no significant change had been made to steampunk; it was a special edition-color+ a little easter egg/blinker challenge. We are updating the cleaning path, the door inside, and the airflow and are working on different temperature ranges in the new version. It will be announced when it's ready. We are focusing entirely on the desktop vape and the launch party in New York.
I'm so anxious to try the desktop. It seems like it's taking forever 🤦

Spin0620,

Dr. G

Old Resident
I have three ALPS...all three of them suffer with the door hinge being a bit too loose. I am just reporting my problems. I am sure others have the similar issues. I see the door inside is being looked at. Great stuff...I also want to say that what I love about this vape are the HAPTICS...when you do not have good eye sight like myself...I love how it reminds me when its ready...when it shuts off...when its heated up to the right temp. This vape just suits my needs perfectly. That little hum rumble is just perfect for me. Thank you Airvape...I love this part of the design.

Lennyyyyy

Thanks Gary
Just a little curiosity
What does it means that you are working on different temperature ranges on new version?
Higher temperatures will be available ?

Lennyyyyy,

Glorg

First day of the legacy pro and I’m pretty stoked in the function but the wpa is like way far from fitting pretty disappointed in that part it’s significantly to large and poorly formed, going to have to figure out how to get a replacement I guess.

Glorg,
Reactions: seedy53

Okla68

First day of the legacy pro and I’m pretty stoked in the function but the wpa is like way far from fitting pretty disappointed in that part it’s significantly to large and poorly formed, going to have to figure out how to get a replacement I guess.
Did you get the lil Silicon sleeve that fits over the MP, snugging up the fit of the WPA ?

Okla68,

seedy53

Did you get the lil Silicon sleeve that fits over the MP, snugging up the fit of the WPA ?
the silicone version looks like it should work very well.
i stretched 2 ft of 3/8 inch of silicone hose over mouthpiece and inserted a 12mm dia of 4 inch glass tube on other end.
oh man, it's a dream to vap. no need for dry glass or water appliances
unplugged from alp
pfuki2cfa25b1.jpeg

have a 2nd mouthpiece i install on alp when i do not want to use the whip.

Last edited:

Glorg

No maybe that’s the problem mine didn’t come with any silicone part is just glass, I’ll mess around with some orings I have and see if I can fix it myself

That whip setup looks pretty slick, it’s a fantastic vape so far no other issues and all my dosing caps are working perfect so no complaints there either

Glorg

Is the wireless battery bank supposed to work wirelessly with the pro? I bought the combo deal and I’m confused the product page on the pro says it works but the battery page says it doesn’t with the pro, I’m trying to get it to work but it will only charge if I wire them together.

Glorg,
Reactions: Dr. G

Dr. G

Old Resident
Is the wireless battery bank supposed to work wirelessly with the pro? I bought the combo deal and I’m confused the product page on the pro says it works but the battery page says it doesn’t with the pro, I’m trying to get it to work but it will only charge if I wire them together.
I place my ALP right on the battery pack and it works freely...no hook ups. Make sure the emblem is facing down right on the middle...move it around a bit and you will see it is working.

Many things about this vape has saved my life and that is one of them. I cannot use my hands at times. Like today for example. I am stuck in bed. Cannot move. My right hand is in pain...the capsules save me from all the work to reload. I can pop the capsule in...and I can place my ALP right on the juice for power. Totally excellent vape for patients...thank you Airvape. Thank you so very much.

I am sad I cannot go to the party they are having on the yacht in New York. That looks like a hell of a time. I wish I could...but, if you are going have lots of fun!

...oh, make sure the unit is charged. I am sure you know all of this...but, just trying to help you. Good luck in getting it to work...once you do its a great feeling to have this.

Last edited:

Okla68

Yeah so far it does not work wirelessly no matter what position and I think I figured out the issue is the kit they send included the ac5000 “magnetic wireless charging bank” not the “wireless power bank” they also sell, and says on the site

“Wireless charging only works on
devices with Wireless charging capability.
The AC5000 is not compatible with AirVape Legacy or Legacy PRO” even though the pro states it works with wireless chargers ..

kind of a let down in terms of advertising on the bundle tbh.
I have the Wireless charger that came with the Pro and an ANKER wireless charger for my phone. My Pro works fine on both as does my phone(Gallaxy S10).
Sorry youre having problems.
As Dr. G states, the wireless ability of the Pro is a Game Changer, with or without good dexterity!

Okla68,
  • Love
Reactions: Dr. G

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
Hi,
This is misinformation! The AC5000 works with the pro and Legacy!! I will take the info down now!
I use it personally! The magnetic part is not working only! but the charger is perfectly working!

Glorg

Hi,
This is misinformation! The AC5000 works with the pro and Legacy!! I will take the info down now!
I use it personally! The magnetic part is not working only! but the charger is perfectly working!
Oh amazing I finally got it working at least for a second so far, I’ll figure it out, thank you totally user error and confused by the website note, this is great I feel like a goof 😅

Last edited:

seedy53

guys i need help, i cannot find a way to reinstall the oven section's small oblong screen and gasket by the oven itself. is there a video showing how to do this. i've been trying for 4 days and i cannot do it. help i need visuals

seedy53,

Okla68

guys i need help, i cannot find a way to reinstall the oven section's small oblong screen and gasket by the oven itself. is there a video showing how to do this. i've been trying for 4 days and i cannot do it. help i need visuals
Personally removed both Months ago....never to look back !!!

Okla68,

hinglemccringleberry

Don't worry about that. It's completely pointless, and leaving it out won't prevent you from selling the vape if you ever wanted to sell it. Anyone who knows anything about the ALP knows that screen isn't needed

Last edited:

Pinte

Yah, it can be kinda a pain. Just dont overthink it. The nub side is up. Push the screen into the gasket gently from the top so that its wrapped around it. Then gently push the gasket into the hole. It should seal the screen in tight.

seedy53

Don't worry about that. It's completely pointless, and leaving it out won't prevent you from selling the vape if you ever wanted to sell it. Anyone who knows anything about the ALP knows that screen isn't needed
i want to sell the black one , got the steampunk. this is why, i want to put it back. i know about that screen hack and use it. want to sell in og condition. i still can't get that bitch back in.

Glorg

Okay so now that I’ve solved both the wpa issue and wireless charging ( both totally my fault and I’m usually really good at this lol ) do you guys still suggest externally charging the battery the majority of the time , I always use external for my past argo and v3pro but this device seems much more refined so I’m curious if it’s as much of a worry or not. Also stoked to hear that tiny screen isn’t useful I’ve already removed the mouthpiece screen for airflow so any other tiny boost to airflow would be welcomed not that it’s a big issue with this vape I just like a free draw, so far I’m loving the performance and the dosing caps are keeping it super clean so far.

Glorg,

hinglemccringleberry

i want to sell the black one , got the steampunk. this is why, i want to put it back. i know about that screen hack and use it. want to sell in og condition. i still can't get that bitch back in.
I bought my ALP used and the guy didn't put that screen back in. And I didn't want it in.

No one who wants to own this vape is going to turn down buying it from you because that screen isn't installed. Especially when they read about how pointless it is. Just throw it in with the pile of accessories and don't worry about it.

Last edited:

Pukka

Okay so now that I’ve solved both the wpa issue and wireless charging ( both totally my fault and I’m usually really good at this lol ) do you guys still suggest externally charging the battery the majority of the time , I always use external for my past argo and v3pro but this device seems much more refined so I’m curious if it’s as much of a worry or not. Also stoked to hear that tiny screen isn’t useful I’ve already removed the mouthpiece screen for airflow so any other tiny boost to airflow would be welcomed not that it’s a big issue with this vape I just like a free draw, so far I’m loving the performance and the dosing caps are keeping it super clean so far.
I've come to the conclusion that excellent cells are cheap enough that I can use wireless charging and just replace the cell when it get's degraded. Except for specifically paired sets, like for an Angus or Tera.

imor jones

I've come to the conclusion that excellent cells are cheap enough that I can use wireless charging and just replace the cell when it get's degraded. Except for specifically paired sets, like for an Angus or Tera.
Yeah, i somehow have the same thinking. But i never really understood why external chargers are doing a good charging. And devices are doing bad charging. Even i already red about it. I wonder if cell phones are also just doing the bad charging!? And everybody does device charging here. What does it need for good charging, that an external charger has and a device not. Sort of a chip?
I also always did external charging. But actually its annoying me.
Right now i am doing device charging in the angus. But here i use older batteries. Also in the alp i do wireless charging.
But thinking ecological we should treat the batteries as good as possible....
Hopefully i am not too much of topic for sure there is a thread about it...sorry...
Making the curve to the topic again.
Is the alp maybe advanced enough for doing the good charging?

Okla68

Yeah, i somehow have the same thinking. But i never really understood why external chargers are doing a good charging. And devices are doing bad charging. Even i already red about it. I wonder if cell phones are also just doing the bad charging!? And everybody does device charging here. What does it need for good charging, that an external charger has and a device not. Sort of a chip?
I also always did external charging. But actually its annoying me.
Right now i am doing device charging in the angus. But here i use older batteries. Also in the alp i do wireless charging.
But thinking ecological we should treat the batteries as good as possible....
Hopefully i am not too much of topic for sure there is a thread about it...sorry...
Making the curve to the topic again.
Is the alp maybe advanced enough for doing the good charging?
Ive charged mine on both of my wireless chargers and via a USBC cord. Maybe the cord charges a bit faster, IDK.....I have a dedicated 18650 charger, but, Rarely ever use it. No reason to !

Dr. G

Old Resident
What I do...just my two cents...is I put the rubber thing in first. Nub up...you can see inside this rubber thing a groove up close. Then, I take the screen and ease it in there. First the top part goes in nice....very soft then nudge the bottom part in with your finger nail... this part is way too small...it is one of the pains in the ass of ALP ownership...people just tear them off and say its useless...my unit is always cleaned and I have all original parts on it. Good luck with your whole process...

Top Bottom