• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

AirVape Legacy Pro

vandalizedbythelotus

In My manual, also the one Online, says 3 minutes! On page 2 next to last sentence!
yeah but that's clearly a misprint, if you take into account the next (last) sentence saying you can extend it to 3, 5, 10m (it's talking about the session timer, not the shutoff timer on page 2) and the other safety shutoff timer mention of 60s from the "tips and tricks" page in the online manual.

also pretty easy to test yourself and confirm it's 1m.

@timmarus
"That, and coupled with the fact that this supposedly no-stir vape requires constant stirring, makes this an extremely disappointing purchase."
stirring is not required if it's loaded just by dropping herb inside, very light tamping because it's convection slanted needs airy load, no tight packing, 0.5-1mm below the edge of the bowl.

Last edited:

Okla68

yeah but that's clearly a misprint, if you take into account the next (last) sentence saying you can extend it to 3, 5, 10m (it's talking about the session timer, not the shutoff timer on page 2) and the other safety shutoff timer mention of 60s from the "tips and tricks" page in the online manual.

also pretty easy to test yourself and confirm it's 1m.

@timmarus

stirring is not required if it's loaded just by dropping herb inside, very light tamping because it's convection slanted needs airy load, no tight packing, 0.5-1mm below the edge of the bowl.
Yep, in the "Tips" section it does say ONE minute.....my bad !

Sue Narmy

C&P from the manual as I can’t up pictures on this forum.

Depending on how long you like to have your sessions you can choose to set the session timer to 3, 5 or 10 minutes. It also has a built-in motion detector which it uses to shut it off after 60 seconds if no movement is detected. The combination of a session timer and motion detection means your herbs will be preserved better and the battery won’t drain, no matter if you forget to shut it off when you keep it in your pocket or place it on a table.

vandalizedbythelotus

C&P from the manual as I can’t up pictures on this forum.

Depending on how long you like to have your sessions you can choose to set the session timer to 3, 5 or 10 minutes. It also has a built-in motion detector which it uses to shut it off after 60 seconds if no movement is detected. The combination of a session timer and motion detection means your herbs will be preserved better and the battery won’t drain, no matter if you forget to shut it off when you keep it in your pocket or place it on a table.
yes, but using it on a waterpipe is pretty much shot ded. i think 60s motion timer is too short for session mode, 2m would be perfect, hmmm i wonder if any other (successful) vape manufacturer reached the same conclusion.

@OyVape had a scrap wedding band. straightened/hammered (annealed2x), polished, twisted, finished ends. took a couple of hours.
edit: found an interesting low cost solution HERE. 4mm flat wire should also work for dynavap condensers, i think the ALP glass tube is 6mm ID.

Last edited:
vandalizedbythelotus,
Reactions: Kaaotic

Dr. G

Old Resident
Nice new vape...I will be getting one soon. What would be the special price...is there a code? The email code? Please advise.

Ok, well I am going to go buy it. I got a code of EARLYBIRD...is there another code for the group? Gary?

Last edited:

Dr. G

Old Resident
Sorry for the double post...Gary, that code is not working. It breaks off right at the last moment...
  • Coupon "earlybird" does not exist!
Maybe it's only for USA

@Gary-Airvape can we have also a discount code for the Europe website?

Thanks!
Yes, you are right. I went to go pay and it did not work. Oh well. Gary the code is not working.

Update: It worked and I just ordered mine. Thank you for the major discount. That is super. I appreciate it. Thank you.

Last edited:
Dr. G,
Reactions: seedy53

SkyBucket

@Gary-Airvape how about an accessory that is basically the lid from the dosing cap but it screws onto the microdose post? You could have different resistance options. High airflow or restricted.

I am using the DCs and they’re decent but the small threads and finicky cross threading/catching are pretty annoying. I tried the lid on top of a bowl with no oval screen and no dosing disc and it was great.

Just a thought.

Dr. G

Old Resident
@Gary-Airvape how about an accessory that is basically the lid from the dosing cap but it screws onto the microdose post? You could have different resistance options. High airflow or restricted.

I am using the DCs and they’re decent but the small threads and finicky cross threading/catching are pretty annoying. I tried the lid on top of a bowl with no oval screen and no dosing disc and it was great.

Just a thought.
Many of us...tossed the dosing capsules and using only half of it. The lid. It works. You still have to clean...but, its less of mess. The capsules need something. Mine stopped working. The buildup after only two sessions disables the thread. My hands hurt. Its just too difficult...I was the one that happened to have all of them open initially...but, after use. I just set them aside...they are annoying to tell you the truth. After you finally get it open and loaded its stressful and need a major session afterwards...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

thx1138

Many of us...tossed the dosing capsules and using only half of it. The lid. It works. You still have to clean...but, its less of mess. The capsules need something. Mine stopped working. The buildup after only two sessions disables the thread. My hands hurt. Its just too difficult...I was the one that happened to have all of them open initially...but, after use. I just set them aside...they are annoying to tell you the truth. After you finally get it open and loaded its stressful and need a major session afterwards...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
omg, my experience is the same - should have just stuck with laying a screen over the load or done w/o the capsule purchase

also, I don't see any updates on the "steampunk" edition, just cosmetics
maybe someone else sees something I don't? - why is it called a steampunk edition anyways - seems that refers more accurately to a 19th century aesthetic with a Rube Goldberg twist to it, i.e., an overly complicated item with an emphasis on a mechanical or industrial aesthetic

Dr. G

Old Resident
I love the Steam Punk Edition...sure, why not? I bought it. I will love using it. Did I need it? Nope. Is it wasted money? Nope. Why did I spend that money? Well, because I am a lunatic. :) I can't wait!

...thoughts; Did I need four Firefly's? Did I need three Vapman's? Did I need two Tinymight's? Did I need three Volcano's? Do I need another Tetra P80? The answer to all of that is F%&K YEAH!

Top Bottom