AirVape Legacy Pro

Gonzo_

Just received the capsules. So glad I won't have such a mess using the ALP anymore. They are a little hard to open though, since you don't have much to hold on to while trying to unscrew the lid. ALP gets to move back to the top of the rotation (and to me is now more portable).

BTW: The new S&B Crafty+ case is the perfect fit for the ALP and the capsule box.

Gonzo_,

arefx

Just received the capsules. So glad I won't have such a mess using the ALP anymore. They are a little hard to open though, since you don't have much to hold on to while trying to unscrew the lid. ALP gets to move back to the top of the rotation (and to me is now more portable).

BTW: The new S&B Crafty+ case is the perfect fit for the ALP and the capsule box.
How do they perform?

arefx,

thx1138

Ordered on the 17th within hours of it going live and still no shipping notification so I just asked them to cancel my order. I'll wait and see how you guys like yours first. My limited experience with my ALP hasn't been as great as you all so my fanboy blinders aren't on. Between the mouthpiece that I'm still questioning if it is the "good" one or not and the busted door that severely effected performance which was a huge pain in the ass to fix I'm not nearly as excited as some others. I'll wait and see if the QC is better on these caps than it was on my ALP before pulling the trigger.
I emailed Giselle this afternoon, because the Route Protection thing was useless for the ALP vape shipment. She sent me the tracking for my capsules, which were shipped out on 12/22. Thats five days after I ordered, which is super fast. Bad News Bears, maybe you could send Giselle an email and ask about shipping. She is very quick to respond, and you might get Good News, not Bad News! :D

ld

Good call.

Looking forward to getting these! Have been vaping in the garage to keep the wife happy and been using my Roffu w/capsules instead lately because it's just easier with 'em.
Good call.

Looking forward to getting these! Have been vaping in the garage to keep the wife happy and been using my Roffu w/capsules instead lately because it's just easier with 'em.
Doing exactly the same thing but I really prefer the ALP for taste and battery life. Can't wait to load up for the day and relax.

Dr. G

Old Resident
You do realize they're threaded, right?

My Legacy Pro and capsules just arrived and the tops came off with ease using a small flat head screwdriver. I probably could've done it by hand in all honesty.
What a great post to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy and I cannot wait for mine!!! Thanks for the heads up about the threading!

Dr. G,
Reactions: Okla68

seedy53

Ordered on the 17th within hours of it going live and still no shipping notification so I just asked them to cancel my order. I'll wait and see how you guys like yours first. My limited experience with my ALP hasn't been as great as you all so my fanboy blinders aren't on. Between the mouthpiece that I'm still questioning if it is the "good" one or not and the busted door that severely effected performance which was a huge pain in the ass to fix I'm not nearly as excited as some others. I'll wait and see if the QC is better on these caps than it was on my ALP before pulling the trigger.
how did your oven door get busted?
Mouthpiece is fairly tight, as is, the door hinge.
everything mechanical needs to be replaced, eventually.
NOTE: i hope the hinge is replaceable.
the ALP is a winner, in my opinion.
is it perfect?
no, no, it's not, but close enough. 8~)

Last edited:
seedy53,
  • Love
Reactions: Dr. G

Dr. G

Old Resident
is it perfect?
I have three of them and they are all magnificently perfect. Even the one that fell in the toilet recently. It works like a dream...mouth piece is solid, door is solid, its just wonderful. Sad to hear that a few people are having problems and not enjoying it. My experience has been truly splendid. I guess that shit happens...

MagnumMafia05

If the capsules were cheaper I'd buy another 6. The capsules came way faster than my ALP Ordered the 22nd and got the capsules today. What a game changer.

MagnumMafia05,

Okla68

I have three of them and they are all magnificently perfect. Even the one that fell in the toilet recently. It works like a dream...mouth piece is solid, door is solid, its just wonderful. Sad to hear that a few people are having problems and not enjoying it. My experience has been truly splendid. I guess that shit happens...
My ONE, lol, Also...I did replace the MP with the one from my OG Legacy as soon as I read the hack. The mini screen removal, along with the disc removal. Im using the Concentrate pad as a topper, as my one screen took a dump on me when I tried cleaning it with a mini torch, opps !!
It ALL works Great !
Now Waiting for the capsules to try(have never used any before).

If the capsules were cheaper I'd buy another 6. The capsules came way faster than my ALP Ordered the 22nd and got the capsules today. What a game changer.
Wow, I Also ordered on the 22nd, yet mine is still at the post office according to todays email tracking...ARG !!

OPPS....SORRY, I DID IT AGAIN...B2B POSTS !!!
Ill blame it on old age and Concentrate!!

Okla68,
  • Love
Reactions: Dr. G

seedy53

The tool in the PRO is designed to use to open and handle the hot capsule. Use the bent side to make a lever flat on the surface, or use the narrow side to lift out from the device
what size, in grams, does the dose caps hold?

seedy53,

Okla68

Gary, are you saying the Capsules were already designed prior to the release of the Pro...? The Tool being part of that design Already ??? If so, why were the Capsules NOT Included with the newly designed Pro ? Or, just an Ah-ha when designing the Capsules, forseeing the potential opening problems ?

Okla68,

Crescendo

Gary, are you saying the Capsules were already designed prior to the release of the Pro...? The Tool being part of that design Already ??? If so, why were the Capsules NOT Included with the newly designed Pro ? Or, just an Ah-ha when designing the Capsules, forseeing the potential opening problems ?
pretty sure it was thought of in the design of the capsules, Gary stated that he made these for this group after it was discussed heavily in this thread.

Okla68

My ONE, lol, Also...I did replace the MP with the one from my OG Legacy as soon as I read the hack. The mini screen removal, along with the disc removal. Im using the Concentrate pad as a topper, as my one screen took a dump on me when I tried cleaning it with a mini torch, opps !!
It ALL works Great !
Now Waiting for the capsules to try(have never used any before).

Wow, I Also ordered on the 22nd, yet mine is still at the post office according to todays email tracking...ARG !!

OPPS....SORRY, I DID IT AGAIN...B2B POSTS !!!
Ill blame it on old age and Concentrate!!
UPDATE.....They are now at an LA substation with an Expected delivery date of 12/31 before 9:00 pm.....Happy NEW YEAR !!!

Complexity

Can't wait! Mine are supposed to be delivered today by 9pm.
Surprised that they were actually on time as I had a couple of other late Christmas gifts running late from USPS.

I emailed Giselle this afternoon, because the Route Protection thing was useless for the ALP vape shipment. She sent me the tracking for my capsules, which were shipped out on 12/22. Thats five days after I ordered, which is super fast. Bad News Bears, maybe you could send Giselle an email and ask about shipping. She is very quick to respond, and you might get Good News, not Bad News! :D
I did indeed get good news that my order still hadn't shipped so they were able to cancel it for me.
is it perfect?
Mine was sent with a door that didn't shut all the way. About a month back when I got my ALP I was in here asking about whether people had to squeeze their devices shut to get optimal performance. Turns out it was because my door wasn't making a good seal and I had to squeeze my device tightly while hitting for it to actually seal.

TheK

Can any of the nice people who got their capsules do some photos or video of it if possible? As per tracking, my caps won't be here until late next week or the week after and would love to see how it performs and more of peoples reviews about it.

Puddentain

I hadn’t heard anything about my 12/17 order so I put in an email late last night. I’m sure that I’ll get a response today. My USPS app does show a Torrance-origin shipment from yesterday bound for delivery on the 30th, so I think I’ll be set.

Top Bottom