AirVape Legacy Pro

Pepeluis33

Do all new devices ship with this updated mouthpiece I keep seeing people refer to or is it upon request only?
On request. What I did is to contact support right after purchase and they sent me the new mouthpiece along with my order.

Pepeluis33,
Reactions: davesmith

Dr. G

Old Resident
Interesting. You would think if there's a known issue only the updated version would be sent with the device.
Some people do not have a problem with the first version...I am using mine like it came. I have a couple of the other mouth pieces but, I do not see a difference myself. THEY ARE ALL EXCELLENT. My mouth piece does not come off even if I hold it by the MP and swing it around. It is in there...so, either mine was shipped with a new version....because all three of MP are the same. Go figure...I dont know.

If your MP comes off with the slightest touch...then , you know.

Flopay

So I got mine during black Friday and my mouthpiece has come out multiple times in my pocket. This past weekend when I pulled it out the mouth piece fell out into the snow. Luckily it was easy to find since its black on white snow.

I'm getting a new one sent to me so hopefully it fixes it or it will be a problem that I'm making as others aren't having the same issue lol

kapows

So I got mine during black Friday and my mouthpiece has come out multiple times in my pocket. This past weekend when I pulled it out the mouth piece fell out into the snow. Luckily it was easy to find since its black on white snow.

I'm getting a new one sent to me so hopefully it fixes it or it will be a problem that I'm making as others aren't having the same issue lol
I have one arriving and the one that came with the avlp is a problem for me too :)

ld

I was without my Legacy for almost 2-weeks trying to find a way to get the cotton out. Finally ended up with special tweezers I had to buy online after all of the local ones wouldn’t work. Seeing these other suggestions are great. While not being able to use it, I went to Roffu with dosing capsules that I received. The capsules are so much easier to deal with. I ordered the air bubbles and just patiently waiting. I’ve been using the screen hack and removed not only the mini screen but the gasket too. Any advice on whether or not to keep it that way? Thx

FrenchSmitty

In Canada here as well and got my USPS shipping notification just after 8PM EST. I ordered an ALP and dosing capsules on Sunday. Not expecting it till after New Year’s either but nothing wrong with getting it before haha!

FrenchSmitty,

seedy53

placed my order for dose caps on the 18th. no notice of being shipped. had great hope i would get them by sat. all my hopes and dreams are crushed..was that dramatic enough for you guys? lol

SkyBucket

placed my order for dose caps on the 18th. no notice of being shipped. had great hope i would get them by sat. all my hopes and dreams are crushed..was that dramatic enough for you guys? lol
I was hoping to have them for my visit with family this weekend. But the snowstorm changed our plans anyway. Really excited to get them and don’t mean to sound whiny or anything. But I am bummed. I was hoping by some miracle they’d ship early Monday and maybe I could’ve gotten them today.

SkyBucket,

Kaaotic

So the three of us with notifications so far are Canadians? I wonder if we were the first to ship.
I am in Ontario and received my ship notification today :clap: I can't wait to start using them. I have been very happy with my Pro and haven't had any issues at all. I use the screen hack and have removed the small oval screen covering the air path. I have also been using the WPA with it and it is fantastic!

Kaaotic,
Reactions: Okla68

Sue Narmy

I’m in the UK and I received my dispatch notification today saying some of my order are on the way.

Sue Narmy,
Top Bottom