AirVape Legacy Pro

Pepeluis33

I have a few Crafty capsules I thought about trimming with a Dremel to test out.
AFAIK nobody tried this, keep us posted if you try it and works! I have a Dremel and a bunch of S&B caps as well

Anyone have already received the capsules? how they perform?

Last edited:
Pepeluis33,

bobothevaper

@Gary-Airvape you might want to consider making your website a bit more user friendly. E.g., you can’t find the “air bubbles” unless you know that’s what they are called; if you search “dosing capsules”, no product shows up, and the only things that show up under the “shop” tab are vaporizers, not accessories. Why not have drop down menu links for accessories? There’s no readily findable site map, either
Searching “accessories” does not take you to the “accessories and parts” page, it goes to a page that intersperses accessories with blog posts. To get to a page showing all accessories and parts, you have to follow a link from the Airvape X FAQs page.
I think its on purpose as to be exclusive to us here.

thx1138

I went to the accessories page many times until they were listed there and ordered a set. I just checked and it now says "coming soon." It would have been a smart move to at least have acquired as many sets of capsules to make them available in numbers that equal or surpass the amount of Legacy Pro vapes Airvape has sold, perhaps adding the number of anticipated sales of the ALP over the period of time it takes to receive another batch from the manufacturer. There has been such a great interest in obtaining these capsules here, and there is obviously many more people that buy the ALP that never post or even come to this blog for that matter, that it would have made sense to get ahold of as many sets Airvape could from their manufacturing facility to accommodate the massive interest in this item. The capsules are a necessity for many of us, rather than a mere accessory. I second the notion stated earlier that including one in each ALP would be a really great idea.

Last edited:

Dr. G

Old Resident
I was cleaning my legacy pro and used one of the small q-tips included with the vape. while I was cleaning the hole where the glass pathway connects to the end of the vape with the oven (not the end that leads to the mouthpiece) ... I stuck the q-tip into the hole and when I pulled the q-tip out the cotton came off and is lodged inside the hole blocking which of course blocks the air path/flow to where I can barely draw air through it. I have tried unsuccessfully to pull the cotton out of the hole but I can't get it to come out. is there a way to remove the silicon grommet to get at the inside better or do you have any suggestions on removing the cotton ... its basically unusable as it is now. hopefully this makes sense

I contacted airvape support through the website but figured the knowledge base here might have suggestions.

here's a pic of the hole/area I am talking about.
legacy-clean.jpg
OMG the exact thing happened to me!!!!!!!!!!!! So, my son said take a pin...I did. A long pin and very carefully it came out. But, it was a pain in the ass.

Also, about the website...I do think it needs a facelift. Also, what is this Ninja thing? Mmmmm....anyway, I love my cap and tshirt...I am not hating. Just giving my simple opinion. The ninja thing does not work for me. I love my ALP...thank you Gary and all the great people at Airvape.

bobothevaper

With regards to cleaning. I use the brush from the pax. It’s long and can bend so it super easy. And you can buy replicas on aliexpress for almost nothing. It’s like a dollar for 30 which is crazy since they are reusable. Im still on my first one have 59 in a drawer. Regular pipe cleaners dipped in iso works too.

Looper714

Dosing capsules - "coming soon" on the AirVape website, does anyone know when they will be available again, or another site to order from.
Thanks

Looper714,

thx1138

I asked the customer service rep about the status of my order of one set of capsules, and the rep said "I want to let you know that we are experiencing fulfillment and shipping delays this week because of the influx of orders"
I would hope that they only took as many orders as they can fulfill, but I am not counting on seeing them before Xmas. They were very quick with my new ALP getting shipped, but I am going to hold off on using it until I get the capsule set. They were also really quick at responding to my inquiry, and I have gained the sense that these guys are really good to work with, and are doing a fine job of being responsive to customers.

Sue Narmy

Got no chance of receiving any packages before Christmas in the UK.
The postal workers have been on strike so now there is a backlog.

I haven’t used my vaporizer yet so I don’t mind waiting.

Sue Narmy,
Reactions: SkyBucket

seedy53

That was one of my worried was the cotton from the qtips getting stuck in the L-junction and no one ever really assuaged that worry for me when I asked that.

There should be a memorial thread called “El Peligroso is always right” after I die from inhaling too many qtip particles.
use Gumm Tooth tools

seedy53,

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
Hi,

The capsules were released only for this group; it was a 48 hours sales event for you to be able to ship them before Christmas. The good news is there were a lot of orders... the bad is that the fulfillment center got clocked up a bit. We do our best to send out every order as soon as possible, taking every necessary step in our arsenal to make this happen today and tomorrow.

The new batch will arrive soon, so there will be a proper release after Christmas, and hopefully, we can ship more soon.

Happy Holidays,

Dr. G

Old Resident
Hi,

The capsules were released only for this group; it was a 48 hours sales event for you to be able to ship them before Christmas. The good news is there were a lot of orders... the bad is that the fulfillment center got clocked up a bit. We do our best to send out every order as soon as possible, taking every necessary step in our arsenal to make this happen today and tomorrow.

The new batch will arrive soon, so there will be a proper release after Christmas, and hopefully, we can ship more soon.

Happy Holidays,
You spoil us truly...what other company has this much rapport with customers? NONE. You are always answering us and truly I feel very lucky...we have a direct line with the AIRVAPE LEGACY PRO GODS....thank you Gary. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays...Happy NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

vandalizedbythelotus

I gotta admit I’m a little disappointed. I pulled the trigger on Sunday on a new legacy pro and a box of dosing capsules to replace my aging Arizer Solo and still no shipment confirmation more than 48 hours later. I’m sure it’ll be well worth the wait though!
i'm still impatiently waiting for fulfillment on a replacement order placed 2 weeks ago.
telling myself they are probably a smol crew and likely overwhelmed in this time period.
i think it's worth the wait ;)

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
Love the clarity & communication & service!

Big reason why the ALP is high on my top recommended vapes list! Loved mine for my backpacking adventures recently :)

Top Bottom