AirVape Legacy Pro

First release online!

Happy vaping!

PS: only available for you!
Sweet, got 'em ordered. Cheers!

JustAnotherCritic

Got my order placed, I have now secured the dosing caps and wpa. Looking forward to a new world of vaping with the dosing caps and water cooled vapor. Shame I couldn't use the HOLIDAY25 coupon since it only worked on a $150 or more order, but I did get a 15% off code for having the wpa in my cart for a few days so at least I still got a discount.

That $25 shipping to Canada hurt though.

Last edited:

Flopay

Sweet placed an order! Didnt have the new discount code but oh well. Emailed support to give them my order number since they are going to send me a new mouth piece. Maybe will save them a buck or two shipping

Flopay,
Reactions: Okla68

Kaaotic

Got my order placed, I have now secured the dosing caps and wpa. Looking forward to a new world of vaping with the dosing caps and and water cooled vapor. Shame I couldn't use the HOLIDAY25 coupon since it only worked on a $150 or more order, but I did get a 15% off code for having the wpa in my cart for a few days so at least I still got a discount.

That $25 shipping to Canada hurt though.
If it wasn't for the fact that the Pro is such an awesome device, I wouldn't have ordered the pods lol. $55.96 USD with shipping 😖 but they'll be worth it!

@Gary-Airvape is the case for the dosing caps cardboard? Also thank you for being on here and available for your clientele!

Dr. G

Old Resident
I’ve been using the “unscrewed microdose screen as cap” method since the day I got it, so I feel like I can provide some input. You can use either side face down, but if you’re packing more material into it it’s better to use the flat side down because the screw hole will push up into the screw.

Although ive only micro dosed using this method, it’s much cleaner than before hand. I feel like the microdosing disc should be used this way for actual microdosing since it’s borderline useless using it the way it was intended because a) loosening the disc barely changes the volume of it b) the disc comes loose and falls into the bowl anyway if you try to use it at the max setting.

The only problem with this method is you have to wait for the disc to cool down to reload and it can be a pain if you lack dexterity to pull the disc out. My solution is I dump the bowl with the hot disc onto a lid with a dynavap magnet (the por-de-bowl lid works fine) over my ABV jar at an angle, so the magnet catches the hot disc and the ABV falls into the jar.
YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! So well said BRAVO!!!!

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
@Gary-Airvape is the case for the dosing caps cardboard? Also thank you for being on here and available for your clientele!
Yes, it is.

There are no codes available for the capsules only unless you do the survey on our site or sign up for the newsletter ( highly recommended as future discounts will be announced only there).

The last promotion is the Christmas promo of 25% off from the PRO; after that, there will be no discounts for a while.

EU capsules are delayed 10 days as customs did not release our package before Christmas:shrug::bang:.

Pepeluis33

Yes, it is.
So finally there is no airtight heat-resistant container? Ok, time to find some compatible pill case on Aliexpress. Anyone knows the dimensions of the capsules? Wait! I was thinking that probably the S&B alu capsule case work.

There are no codes available for the capsules only unless you do the survey on our site or sign up for the newsletter ( highly recommended as future discounts will be announced only there).
AIR10 code seems to work even with the capsules only.

EU capsules are delayed 10 days as customs did not release our package before Christmas:shrug::bang:.
Ah ok! I got scared when I saw that shipping to Spain from airvapeusa.com was 24€.

Last edited:

mauool

Ah ok! I got scared when I saw that shipping to Spain from airvapeusa.com was 24€.
It’s even more, cause you have to pay 9$ for in US shipping, pay around 9$ for myUS.com, plus pay for shipping from their warehouse to the EU ~50$ for 1kg of stuff

And I don’t know if I have to pay import duties upon receiving 🤷‍♀

If you try ordering to Spain directly it will be canceled anyway…

The myUS.com way only might be okay if you order stuff that isn’t in the EU store in any case like the wooden mouthpiece or stuff like that

*edit corrected about ordering directly

Last edited:

TheK

5 days with my ALP, got the dosing caps as well immediately after I saw the announcement. I do have a question, any tips for the device? I'm a little bit of a clean freak and have the screen hack, but I find the screen beside the bowl gets really dirty. Every when should I deep clean the device? (remove everything and soak and brush) this is my first vaporiser, so any tips will help. Thank you!

TheK,

MrBaked.co

First release online!

Happy vaping!

PS: only available for you!
Anyone in the UK gonna be selling them? $25 shipping for a large letter size item is crazy expensive. Basically paying double.

EDIT: Or if anyone from the UK wants to go half's or 3rds I'd be game.

I only really need 2. I've got about 40 caps for the mighty but only use 2 at a time.

EDIT 2: I bought some. See my later post if you want some..

Last edited:
Top Bottom