• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

AirVape Legacy Pro

It's a custom stem from recommended vape supplies in the UK. They also have a kit for converting the OG stem.
I don't know a whole lot about battery safety but wouldn't balls in the stem make the stem hotter than without them? I kinda want to try this mod but I'd be worried about passing too much heat onto the battery.

Bad News Beards,

seedy53

nope the quartz ball absorb the heat first and its only vapor heat. Ball are heated to the extreme and radiate heat. The vapor is not a coil or a lighter/torch flame contact, so quartz balls absorbs a great deal of heat.

seedy53,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
These look flash, what sort of price are we looking at @Gary-Airvape?
c3pekzrfmqd91.jpg

vandalizedbythelotus

And roughly what quantity of cannabis do they hold I'm looking to vape about 0.1. That's my ideal..
i think the ALP's bowl can hold something like 0.25 so i guess a full cap should be a bit less, like 0.2
you could fill the empty space with a concentrate pad or something to hold 0.1 of herbs flat on the bottom, but generally IME most vapes perform best with a full bowl.

stinkbud

Got my pair of ALPs in todays mail. The second is already up for sale on eBay. I got the faulty mouthpiece as well. I sent Gary a message and hopefully he can help.

Finally, after years with my Dyna, I was able to take a walk and have a vape without looking like I'm enjoying some meth. I understand why everyone is eagerly awaiting dosing caps, they are a must as I have shake all over mine already. And the reclaim...wow. Gonna need more alcohol pads.

Once the mouthpiece is stable in my pocket and I have some dosing caps, this can really be a game changer. I have been wanting to completely give up combustion and my dugout for being out and about was the last thing i burnt. Thanks Airvape!

Flopay

Hi all, got my first legacy pro based on the recommendations and so far so good. Been using it for micro on demand style. Haven't used session yet.

But I'm guessing I got the faulty mouth piece since it keeps coming off when in my pocket?

Also can't wait to get my hands on those dosing caps.

But yeah from limited experience this thing rocks so far overall

Dr. G

Old Resident
Hi all, got my first legacy pro based on the recommendations and so far so good. Been using it for micro on demand style. Haven't used session yet.

But I'm guessing I got the faulty mouth piece since it keeps coming off when in my pocket?

Also can't wait to get my hands on those dosing caps.

But yeah from limited experience this thing rocks so far overall
What the heck is the mouth piece problem! OMG sorry to hear that happened to you too. Mine came a couple of days ago and that MP is tight as crap!!! Tighter than my first one. So...I just do not get it. I ordered mine from AIRVAPE

Dr. G,

Flopay

Yep sounds like I got loose one. I went to check before I posted and the mouth piece is off the vape in my pocket lol

Flopay,

mauool

When it's in the warehouse, I will share the product page here, and you can order:)

No limits on how many you can buy. It will be 6 in a pack with a little loading platform.
First, come-first serve.
Will there be some on its way in the european warehouse/shop?

Got some struggle with airvape US about shipping to germany 😒

That was cleared quite fast and with full customer satisfaction😊, but if the cap will be in just after another waiting, I‘ll order by using an US forwarding address 😏

Last edited:
Top Bottom