• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

AirVape Legacy Pro

arefx

Whats the temp difference between the mighty and the ALP on session mode? Like, How hot is the vapor?

I've just purchased one as I've been really wanting a replaceable battery session vape that i can take out and about and I'm bored of my mighty+ and my Tubo dual is not very portable and a little bored of it anyway.

I had ordered a toad in august that was meant to be 2 months till delivery which now turned into 5 months so my VAS as well and truly won again.

I bought the ALP with the waterpipe attachment and the very cool glass stem with Balls in it.
They are both pretty cool, the vapor from the mighty seems a little more dry in my throat but I personally think it gives more flavorful hits for longer than the alp before the pop corn taste but really the mighty is only good for sessions where the alp also does on demand well and concentrates way better than the mighty since it gets hotter at max temp.

arefx,

SkyBucket

They are both pretty cool, the vapor from the mighty seems a little more dry in my throat but I personally think it gives more flavorful hits for longer than the alp before the pop corn taste but really the mighty is only good for sessions where the alp also does on demand well and concentrates way better than the mighty since it gets hotter at max temp.
I love my ALP but I still haven’t tried session mode. I use my Mighty+ the most out of all my vapes. But I do really really like the ALP.

SkyBucket,

purablaze

Retailer
I love my ALP but I still haven’t tried session mode. I use my Mighty+ the most out of all my vapes. But I do really really like the ALP.
Damn, I am so pumped for the ALP to come in the mail!

I was able to buy the xmax v3 but was told to spend more for the ALP. I am on a limited budget but with the black friday deal, I had to pull the trigger.

I am confident based on what I've read here that the ALP is a whole 'nother level above the xmax and competitively holds against arizer's line of vapes and even comparable to the mighty.

Kaaotic

Damn, I am so pumped for the ALP to come in the mail!

I was able to buy the xmax v3 but was told to spend more for the ALP. I am on a limited budget but with the black friday deal, I had to pull the trigger.

I am confident based on what I've read here that the ALP is a whole 'nother level above the xmax and competitively holds against arizer's line of vapes and even comparable to the mighty.
You will love it! I absolutely love mine and the on demand mode is awesome!

Kaaotic,

StringTheorista

I own both of these vapes, and while the V3 is a very good vape, the ALP is head and shoulders above it. I think you’ll be happy with your decision.
Dosing caps for the V3 do currently give it an edge in convenience, but ALP caps are (supposedly) coming next month, and that will take care of my only quibbles with the ALP

Bazinga

I am going to order additional batteries for my ALP(s). Are these batteries (3,200 mah) downward compatible with my other devices e.g, TinyMight, XMAX V3 Pro, Starry 3.0 and IQ2?

Bazinga,
Reactions: gabs021

JustAnotherCritic

I really hope to see the dosing caps soon, I'm desperate. I got a pretty good system going where I use a funnel to fill, but I really need that dosing cap upgrade. Any chance we're going to get a specific date anytime soon? Or are we only going to know once it goes live and someone posts it here?

seedy53

I really hope to see the dosing caps soon, I'm desperate. I got a pretty good system going where I use a funnel to fill, but I really need that dosing cap upgrade. Any chance we're going to get a specific date anytime soon? Or are we only going to know once it goes live and someone posts it here?
mid dec, said Gary, i think

Pukka

If I may ask, why not the TM?
TM's are the unregulated box mod (one of the first styles of nicotine vapes) of the weed vape world. You are pulling high amps from the battery when you push that button so you want the cell with the highest amp draw available. Right now that's the Molicel twins, depending on if you want 2600 or 2800 MAh. You are safe using them with every vape I know of, if the MAh rating is too low bring along a spare or 2 (in a battery box). I just wouldn't want to use a 15 Amp rated cell in a device that wants a 25 amp rated cell.

gabs021

Hi,

Yes, Dosing caps are coming soon, it will be a limited number release, but I promised this group would get the first notification. I will make a few posts here before it runs out in the first batch. Mid Dec latest!
please make some sort of discount on shipping in this case of limited supply! I wanna order from Brazil but the shipping is insane, 40 dollars last time I checked, at least for the dosing capsules it could give a shipping discount, really looking forward to them.

Love the Legacy Pro, it's my daily driver now. Just need the dosing caps so I can use it in public without having problems loading it!

gabs021,

SonicBacon

Will there be more dosing capsules in the future, or is it only going to be the one batch?
Hi,

Yes, Dosing caps are coming soon, it will be a limited number release, but I promised this group would get the first notification. I will make a few posts here before it runs out in the first batch. Mid Dec latest!

SonicBacon,

vandalizedbythelotus

There will be more, just will do an early release for this group.
can you please tell us what the wall thickness is on the upcoming capsules?

having recently compared capsules from HR, xmax and S&B, i think the thinner the better (within reason) in order to harder better faster stronger transfer heat inside.

thank you!

vandalizedbythelotus,

vandalizedbythelotus

it's stronger, thicker, but works great. there are some pictures published on reddit, you can see
thank you, hard to tell from that picture, seems a bit too thick to me, but hopefully not a loss in performance.
i'm sure your company did testing and such but just in case i'll share my observations on the subject of capsules perhaps it's useful.

i think the reason thinner is better (eg: s&b and xmax caps) is because lower mass / thinner wall heats up and transfers heat inside to herbs faster. this can be somewhat overcome by bumping up temps and allowing more time to heatsoak but it's less efficient and can be quite detrimental to vapor production and even cooking with full convection heaters (eg: tinymight).

vandalizedbythelotus,

vandalizedbythelotus

S&B capsules are supposed to be single use only that’s why they are made out of thin aluminium so I’m glad to hear the Legacy Pro capsules are gonna be thicker and stronger.
pretty sure cost/performance was an important factor for s&b.

i think ideally capsules should be just thick enough to prevent easy or accidental deforming.
IMO s&b caps are too thin and bend, but healthy rips caps are too thick and negatively impact performance, and xmax caps seem just about right.

i'm also glad if they are strong but hopefully the coming airvape caps are not too thick walled to hinder performance. however judging by the picture it looks way too thick unfortunately.

my reason for posting this feedback here to the company rep is because i notice many vape manufacturers (without access to cannabis) making dubious design decisions, presumably/understandably from lack of "real heavy stoner" testing, and i'd like to be useful.

Last edited:
vandalizedbythelotus,
Top Bottom