• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

AirVape Legacy Pro

gabs021

Does anyone have experience with the glass WPA? Thinking about buying one but wondering if its any good, heard some bad experiences on it. And also does it make good vapor with the vape upside down? Or is it better to keep it horizontal with a whip?

gabs021,
Reactions: seedy53

seedy53

Does anyone have experience with the glass WPA? Thinking about buying one but wondering if its any good, heard some bad experiences on it. And also does it make good vapor with the vape upside down? Or is it better to keep it horizontal with a whip?
it is a perfect accessory and works upside down beautifully. youtube videos on airvape legacy pro can help you best

seedy53,
Reactions: gabs021

sickmanfraud

s there anyway to visually tell if my mouthpiece is the old or new model?

Super easy. Do this a few inches above a mattress or other soft furniture. Take the ALP and lift it by the mouthpiece. IF the vape falls you have the old version.

I was unsuccessful in my attempt at using the WPA. This failure made me almost totally uninterested in further use of my ALP which I was using most days of the week prior to the WPA.

Last edited:

felvapes

Wpa works with session mode on full temp
Really good with a Jhook

I use it in on demand mode though and use the round exit so I can hold the vape in my hand naturally

I have a diy glass tube and a diy wpa not the factory one

felvapes,

fogbank

Has anyone used the wax pad with concentrates?. Is it any good?.
I use the ALP exclusively for concentrates. It works great for me. I pre-heat the pad (428 F) with a dry draw for about 30 seconds, turn it off, then apply the concentrate to the pad so it melts in. I then power it back on, let it pre-heat for about 30 seconds, then start drawing. I get nice big clouds with very little effort,

The one thing to keep in mind is that you have to keep the pad clean for optimal efficiency. I neglected to deep clean it for a while and the performance kept dropping. Finally I did multiple ISO soaks over several hours and got TONS of old concentrate out of it. After that the clouds returned!

Shannock

Ordered mine from Vapefiend 🙂

I will probably do the same

I didn’t realize Vapefiend don’t sell the WPA so I ordered that from Recommended Vape Supplies.
Pretty much my exact yesterday and now thanks to good old Vapefiend I have fully charged the battery and I’m just running a few max temp burn offs before trying my new toy for the first time. WPA won’t be here til next week but I’m hoping it won’t be too harsh without.

I’ve been keeping my VAS in check for years now but yesterday properly fell off the wagon and ended up with a Legacy Pro and a Thermal Accumulator!
:peace:

Sue Narmy

Pretty much my exact yesterday and now thanks to good old Vapefiend I have fully charged the battery and I’m just running a few max temp burn offs before trying my new toy for the first time. WPA won’t be here til next week but I’m hoping it won’t be too harsh without.

I’ve been keeping my VAS in check for years now but yesterday properly fell off the wagon and ended up with a Legacy Pro and a Thermal Accumulator!
:peace:

Postal strike put a stop to me receiving my Legacy Pro today 😞

The Black Friday vape sales have been good this year so no doubt a lot of people fell off the wagon lol.

RAG

Discount codes are live...

...and not working? Hell with it, I'm going to sleep and I'm hoping they don't fix the code and sell it out overnight. :ko:😴

Edit... Sometimes VAS leads to obsession. Codes work. 2 vapes on the way. Good night.
They're live and even working in the EU, feeling stupid that I ordred two units last month at 188€ a piece. Could have gotten both now with the double code for 134€ a piece. Well the cost of having VAS I guess and not being able to hold off a month until BF..

vandalizedbythelotus

BlackFriday sales are ON!
BFSWPRO241 ---->2 for 1
BFSWPRO100 ------> 100use/eur off
Source:
do you know if the EU shop has the new batch in stock? or should i ask for tight fitting mouthpiece? thank you!

vandalizedbythelotus,

davesmith

Glass Blower
Super easy. Do this a few inches above a mattress or other soft furniture. Take the ALP and lift it by the mouthpiece. IF the vape falls you have the old version.

I just got mine and it appears ive got the old version. Before i unwrap it properly what is the difference? Other than one falls out.

davesmith,

Puddentain

It would be clearly obvious if you got the new or old mouth piece just barley tugging on it. I struggle to get my new one off.
This is correct. I was concerned about the mouthpiece because of the many comments. My ALP arrived two weeks ago and the mouthpiece is secured quite well with its gasket.

Puddentain,
Reactions: Dr. G

PutOneInTheAir

E-nano, DynaVaps, v3pro, ROFFU
I'm on the verge of buying the legacy pro out of curiosity have they fixed the falling off mouthpiece that a lot of people complained about in the beginning? It worries me that I throw it in a pocket or bag and the mouthpiece is going to get lost.

Also is it really that messy and hard to change out a bowl on the go?

I'm looking for a portable vape when not at home My enano take care of the home and induction heater DynaVap around the house she'll look your for a travel friendly device.

Edit**
Never mind I posted this as I was reading through this thread and didn't see the last comment above seems they fixed the following out mouthpiece

PutOneInTheAir,
Reactions: Dr. G

Dr. G

Old Resident
I'm on the verge of buying the legacy pro out of curiosity have they fixed the falling off mouthpiece that a lot of people complained about in the beginning? It worries me that I throw it in a pocket or bag and the mouthpiece is going to get lost.

Also is it really that messy and hard to change out a bowl on the go?

I'm looking for a portable vape when not at home My enano take care of the home and induction heater DynaVap around the house she'll look your for a travel friendly device.

Edit**
Never mind I posted this as I was reading through this thread and didn't see the last comment above seems they fixed the following out mouthpiece
The Pro is a perfect vape to purchase. Yes, they have fixed that and much more. The new version has lots of improvements including the mouthpiece. They do not sell the old mouth piece anymore...not even as an accessory...all of them are the new ones. It is a very very good vape. I love mine and use it heavily everyday. I have many vapes...but, this Pro is what I reach for. Good luck with your decisions...I take this vape with me everywhere I go...they are also working on a case for it which will make it even more fantastic.

Dr. G

Old Resident
WCBF is the code for just today by end of day...$100 off. That is a great deal...

Dr. G,

PutOneInTheAir

Is it really that horribly messy loading and unloading?

Like basically can you do it with ease while out and about? Seems to be a big complaint about Herb getting everywhere compared to a mighty or some other style like that. One other thing I would love to hear feedback on is naturally I am a microdoser coming from the enanos and Dyna V. Could you just cover the screen on this one and still get pretty good hits I've read that the micro doser setting is kind of mediocre just wondering if I could cover the screen like most other devices and still get some good hits? Like a dynavapload worth?

PutOneInTheAir,
Reactions: Pepeluis33

Dr. G

Old Resident
Is it really that horribly messy loading and unloading?

Like basically can you do it with ease while out and about? Seems to be a big complaint about Herb getting everywhere compared to a mighty or some other style like that. One other thing I would love to hear feedback on is naturally I am a microdoser coming from the enanos and Dyna V. Could you just cover the screen on this one and still get pretty good hits I've read that the micro doser setting is kind of mediocre just wondering if I could cover the screen like most other devices and still get some good hits? Like a dynavapload worth?
They are creating something to help that problem. Me personally I load it at home then, take it with me. It is more nuggy...if I have to reload that has never been a problem. I come from the Firefly era...so, its so much better now I believe with the re-engineering that has gone on.

But, they are making capsules...by the end of next month they probably will be available...right now, it is NOT like a TM2, etc. You do have to clean it...it is better that you do because it just works better. You know that. Just blabbing...

Dr. G,

PutOneInTheAir

They are creating something to help that problem. Me personally I load it at home then, take it with me. It is more nuggy...if I have to reload that has never been a problem. I come from the Firefly era...so, its so much better now I believe with the re-engineering that has gone on.

But, they are making capsules...by the end of next month they probably will be available...right now, it is NOT like a TM2, etc. You do have to clean it...it is better that you do because it just works better. You know that. Just blabbing...
I might have to give it a go. I've been so stuck on my DynaVap with induction heater it's just hard to imagine anything hitting harder. Definitely nice too have a out and about portable where my DynaVap and wand are a little bulky because of two pieces and really doesn't look discreet at all in public. My x-max V3 was a major disappointment so I'm looking for something to replace it.

I started out yesterday about to order a HR Rouge, then found the new x vape roff or whatever it's called then I came across this. All around the same price point with the discount you posted. x vape is $100 though on discount right now HR rogue is about 150 and this one is about $200 so trying to weigh everything out but I definitely want a heavy hitter that can fully extractable like my Dyna vap can or my enano. Basically the bigger heater where my V3 pro seems to be very underpowered or just doesn't extract without it being underpowered. I was mainly looking at the healthy rips rogue because it supposedly has a new bigger heater. But then I see a lot of talk of the legacy pro competing with the tiny might which is always been the gold standard along with the mighty plus. Now I'm high and rambling. I got the Black Friday fever and VAS just started kicking in yesterday

Top Bottom