AirVape Legacy Pro

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
Gary, I Prepaid for the OG Legacy almost 6 months before receiving it. Was the 1st to receive and report about it in this group. Within a few days of the Pro hitting the PreOrder market, I ordered one. My 1st Vape(4+ years ago) was the Airvape X(on my 4th one, still use it daily), I purchased a XSGO for my daughter, I have the matching WPA & Bubbler. In otherwords....it would seem Im a Die Hard AirVape Customer and a Perfect candidate for Testing & Reviewing the pending Legacy DOSING CAPSULES....LOL (Dont ya think?). Will Gladly Volunteer my services to the AirVape Cause !
:D big Fan!!! We will not send out tests this time, but you can be sure you will receive the first one for free:) We value customer loyalty!! Thanks for being with us! DM me your details, and I will set you up when the first batch hits the warehouse!

Shorner

:D big Fan!!! We will not send out tests this time, but you can be sure you will receive the first one for free:) We value customer loyalty!! Thanks for being with us! DM me your details, and I will set you up when the first batch hits the warehouse!
When they landing then boss?

Shorner,

Okla68

Mod Note: Please take personal correspondence off-site with Personal Messaging (PM)
Please excuse my computer literacy about specific DMs to you.
Ronald Blagg

okla51m@yahoo.com
I am on your Airvape mailing list or I can return info in a Email.
THX

Last edited by a moderator:

tokenknifeguy

Just got mine in and first look, it seems pretty decent. I got an old school mouth piece and it does fit better, but both are still pretty loose. I got the water pipe adaptor and it makes the mouth piece even easier to fall off from the added length/leverage. Only difference I could tell from the old mouth piece to the new one (not sure if it is the new mouth piece that is supposed to fit even better) is that the little line in the middle of the mouth piece that 'holds' it in place is just a tad thicker. The old one fits in better but still is a bit to easy to pull out for my liking. Hopefully this will get eventually fixed.

Also does these pro's not come with instructions with the unit?

Also what is up with the warranty charging 25-40 dollars for a replacement battery, when they can be bought for about $5 each?

Last edited:
tokenknifeguy,
Reactions: cosimo

Shorner

Just got mine in and first look, it seems pretty decent. I got an old school mouth piece and it does fit better, but both are still pretty loose. I got the water pipe adaptor and it makes the mouth piece even easier to fall off from the added length/leverage. Only difference I could tell from the old mouth piece to the new one (not sure if it is the new mouth piece that is supposed to fit even better) is that the little line in the middle of the mouth piece that 'holds' it in place is just a tad thicker. The old one fits in better but still is a bit to easy to pull out for my liking. Hopefully this will get eventually fixed.

Also does these pro's not come with instructions with the unit?
You should have a QR code on the inside of the lid for instructions.

Shorner,

tokenknifeguy

You should have a QR code on the inside of the lid for instructions.
Yeah I saw that but it is so small my phone wouldn't ever pick it up. I finally saw some instructions on their site. Was basically wanting to see how to put it in session mode and on demand.

tokenknifeguy,

kapows

Yeah I saw that but it is so small my phone wouldn't ever pick it up. I finally saw some instructions on their site. Was basically wanting to see how to put it in session mode and on demand.
Apols dude i had the same issue but didnt get to write up lol

Session mode is the logo spins and the temp stays what is set

On demand is when the logo doesnt appear

I think its power button plus up or down arrow to change

urgemore

Finally tried it out last night with nice results. I'll just restate the common "great flavor" and "solid, cool vapor, once you get the sipping down" lauds.

Also, I got scared at one point when it was dropped about eight inches onto a counter and the door fell off and then wouldn't stay on. I mean, jfc, this was my first time even using it, and it was a pretty significant investment. But it turns out it's held on by a spring-tipped pin similar to a watchband pin, which I found on the counter this morning and popped back into place.

So far, my only concern is that mouthpiece. I wish it mechanically clicked into place or something. I'm afraid it's going to get lost.

MagnumMafia05

Anybody notice if in session mode if you don't hit it after a certain period of time even it's not even close to the end of the session the unit turns itself off?

Is there a reason for this? the only way I can see using the 10min session is playing a video game, but the whole unit turning itself off that's not really not possible For some games. Otherwise I find the 3min session is perfect using 330f the whole session.

MagnumMafia05,

Okla68

Anybody notice if in session mode if you don't hit it after a certain period of time even it's not even close to the end of the session the unit turns itself off?

Is there a reason for this? the only way I can see using the 10min session is playing a video game, but the whole unit turning itself off that's not really not possible For some games. Otherwise I find the 3min session is perfect using 330f the whole session.
Its programmed to shut itself Off if it detects No Movement after a few minutes time. Nothing Wrong with your unit. Just keep it moving, lol !

Okla68,

MagnumMafia05

Its programmed to shut itself Off if it detects No Movement after a few minutes time. Nothing Wrong with your unit. Just keep it moving, lol !
Then there is absolutely no reason to have a Timer in session mode (imo).. Can't keep it moving playing FPS games, the whole time.

How do you know this just wondering? Is it in the manual using that matrix on the cover? I'd like to know how long it is.

MagnumMafia05,
Reactions: gabs021

Shorner

After a few days with the LP thought i would share a few thoughts...

My favourite way of using it is about 0.15g of fine grind herb packed with a very light tamp..straight in at 210c (session mode) with a good long hard rip 'im getting 3 huge terpy clouds and the load is spent with a nice coffee roast with no scorching, I have taken it to 220c but get slight scorching on the 3rd pull., the efficiency of this thing is amazing.

Battery life is excellent, it's a good solid build and feels good in the hand, it's a little bit messy to load but after vaping a good blow out and quick wipe with a q tip and it stays amazingly clean, I've had it for 5 days with heavy use and its not gunked up at all.

I can't really fault it , I have owned Mighty,crafty,tinymight, ghost mv1, dynavap, rogue..and sold them all except for dyna as they just didn't fulfill my needs in one way or another., i think the legacy pro is the vape I have been searching for as it combines the quality of other vapes all into 1.

Loving it!!!

Okla68

Then there is absolutely no reason to have a Timer in session mode (imo).. Can't keep it moving playing FPS games, the whole time.

How do you know this just wondering? Is it in the manual using that matrix on the cover? I'd like to know how long it is.
I read it somewhere in the instructions, dont remember exactly where. Will see if I can find it.

Okla68,

CMT824

After a few days with the LP thought i would share a few thoughts...

My favourite way of using it is about 0.15g of fine grind herb packed with a very light tamp..straight in at 210c (session mode) with a good long hard rip 'im getting 3 huge terpy clouds and the load is spent with a nice coffee roast with no scorching, I have taken it to 220c but get slight scorching on the 3rd pull., the efficiency of this thing is amazing.

Battery life is excellent, it's a good solid build and feels good in the hand, it's a little bit messy to load but after vaping a good blow out and quick wipe with a q tip and it stays amazingly clean, I've had it for 5 days with heavy use and its not gunked up at all.

I can't really fault it , I have owned Mighty,crafty,tinymight, ghost mv1, dynavap, rogue..and sold them all except for dyna as they just didn't fulfill my needs in one way or another., i think the legacy pro is the vape I have been searching for as it combines the quality of other vapes all into 1.

Loving it!!!
I’ve had mine for a week now, and I absolutely love it. I don’t have as much experience as you with other vapes (Davinci IQC, Airizer eq2, Dynavap), but the LP checks all of the boxes for me. It’s awesome to hear that you like it as much even after trying things like the mighty, Tinymight, crafty. I heavily debated holding off for the Tinymight.

I spent a bunch of time experimenting with temps for on demand use, and I found 210 to be great also. Had some scorching, too, beyond that. The only thing I think they could do better would be to incorporate some little built in metallic slide/funnel near the herb chamber, like the IQC does with their chamber.

Edit to add: using the IQC, it’d normally take me a full session (8 mins) to extract my herb. With the LP I was almost blown away when I could extract fully in what seemed like 2 minutes.

Shorner

I’ve had mine for a week now, and I absolutely love it. I don’t have as much experience as you with other vapes (Davinci IQC, Airizer eq2, Dynavap), but the LP checks all of the boxes for me. It’s awesome to hear that you like it as much even after trying things like the mighty, Tinymight, crafty. I heavily debated holding off for the Tinymight.

I spent a bunch of time experimenting with temps for on demand use, and I found 210 to be great also. Had some scorching, too, beyond that. The only thing I think they could do better would be to incorporate some little built in metallic slide/funnel near the herb chamber, like the IQC does with their chamber.

Edit to add: using the IQC, it’d normally take me a full session (8 mins) to extract my herb. With the LP I was almost blown away when I could extract fully in what seemed like 2 minutes.
Airvape are bringing out capsules and a loading tool soon, exciting times eh!!

Shorner,
Reactions: CMT824

tokenknifeguy

Can you get hits as big as the tiny might? I've had it for a few days and can't really ever get super big hits. Best luck is with the wpa in a bubbler but that is a long draw in session mode at about 410-420F. Seems like this thing is more of a sipper than a heavy hitter.

Shorner

that
Can you get hits as big as the tiny might? I've had it for a few days and can't really ever get super big hits. Best luck is with the wpa in a bubbler but that is a long draw in session mode at about 410-420F. Seems like this thing is more of a sipper than a heavy hitter.
Yes , only in session.mode though.at 210c it puts clouds out that are on par with TM.

Try a long fast rip for 15secs

Last edited:
Shorner,

CMT824

that
Yes , only in session.mode though.at 210c it puts clouds out that are on par with TM.
When I tried session at that temp I was almost overwhelmed w the size of the hits/clouds lol. I’m a novice, but I was pretty damn impressed.

CMT824,
Reactions: Shorner

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer

Top Bottom