AirVape Legacy Pro

RxPlorer

Grinder optional! This is definitely a good way to simplify the cleanup.

Here we temp stepped a hand torn .2 of Hoku RKD in session mode! Left nug for before/after comparison

300f - 3 draws lots of flavor and some clouds

330f - 3 draws huge tasty clouds

Stir the bowl

360f - 2 wispy draws

The stir and 360 seemed unnecessary since it was pretty much spent. Looking at that color, obviously it's running hotter than 360 but it's pretty even for hand torn

Last edited:

urgemore

I will say, I've had the door come off a few times while cleaning, and I'm not a particular klutz. I'm happy with the device's performance, but I feel like this kind of data needs to be in the conversation.

So, yeah, the pin holding the door may be a weakness. Also the little fiddly bits, like the tiny oval screen and its tiny silicone retainer ring. And the mouthpiece. I'm not sure why these particular design choices were made. These aren't so much issues if you're cleaning in a nicely controlled little space at home, but if you're out and about you'll need to focus and create a space.

But it's definitely great at vaporizing.

Mr Eff

Got a replacement mouthpiece sent for free after I lost the one that came with it and the rubber piece has been severely upgraded, this thing is almost hard to get out now. Makes the device close to perfect 👍
I think it is the og mouthpiece. I had 1 sent as well just for requesting it. Og mouthpiece makes the wpa much more viable.

I hope something can be done about the temp readings, but it’s still my daily driver. I got back into vaping a month ago w/ an Xmax v3 pro, then stumbled upon the Legacy Pro. I feel bad I barely use the Xmax anymore. It is great for walking the dog and morning jogs.

Mr Eff,

Shorner

I think it is the og mouthpiece. I had 1 sent as well just for requesting it. Og mouthpiece makes the wpa much more viable.

I hope something can be done about the temp readings, but it’s still my daily driver. I got back into vaping a month ago w/ an Xmax v3 pro, then stumbled upon the Legacy Pro. I feel bad I barely use the Xmax anymore. It is great for walking the dog and morning jogs.
The temps on my unit seem about right, I like 220c on on demand mode I get a very coffee like roast after 3 good clouds...I have take mine to 240c with flower and still only got minimum scorching on first draw.

Very happy with my unit, I love the gold bowl i wasn't sure when I ordered it but it looks great and it stays very clean.

victorfuentes

Sooo was on the fence about buying this and a ridiculous coupon just popped up (prosixty) giving 60% off Legacy Pro. Just letting this thread know, not sure if my order will be honored.
Was looking at this and a mighty+, but this coupon made me order the pro, guess I'll have to wait longer to finally try the mighty

victorfuentes,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
Sooo was on the fence about buying this and a ridiculous coupon just popped up (prosixty) giving 60% off Legacy Pro. Just letting this thread know, not sure if my order will be honored.
Where did that pop up? It's an update program, not supposed to be out in public...

I offer a 30% discount for the PRO for this group. FCKB30
It will be available in Europe as well from tomorrow.
Please use this if you are part of this community;)

jasp3r

Where did that pop up? It's an update program, not supposed to be out in public...

I offer a 30% discount for the PRO for this group. FCKB30
It will be available in Europe as well from tomorrow.
Please use this if you are part of this community;)
Does the mean you will be cancelling our orders or honoring them?

jasp3r,

Chronicele

It popped up for me in both Capital One and Honey extensions.

That said very excited, especially as I have been a bit disappointed with my Mighty+ (despite using a Plenty as my main driver for years) and curious how the Pro compares.

Chronicele,

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
Interesting... the website is not listing any of our product codes, but they are able to give you one on the go, when you visited our website, it pulled out from a private email... I'm always fascinated about the cookie data collection and the Fcking banks who can buy up any data now. privacy is a big business now...
Thanks, I will find out how they can do this...

jasp3r

Those orders probably will be honored, but it is out of my hand. This promotion was offered for X or XSgo owners and was sent out as a private email to each of them... not for the general public.
Good to know. Well I sure hope you do decide to honor those codes! I know if you decide to cancel the orders I have no interest in reordering with a reduced coupon. It's like when a teacher misgrades your test: their mistake, so you keep the unexpected reward of the elevated test grade, or in this case, a discount. (Ex. Cream City Vapes 100 dollar Mighty Fiasco if anyone remembers)

As someone with plenty, and plenty of portables. I would love to add this to my collection. But at the right set of circumstances. The coupon was the circumstance needed for me yesterday :whip:, I just hope nobody retroactively tries to reverse those circumstances!

Looking forward to hopefully having in Airvape in my hand by EOW? Fingers Crossed!

Top Bottom