AirVape Legacy Pro

Stone__Man

just to be accurate here, their claim is 1 degree adjustment increments, not an herb temp that is within 2 degrees of thermal precision. unless I missed an accuracy claim somewhere, which would be an idiotic claim to make even at much higher price points.

My guess is the temperature sensor reads 20f low, meaning the convection stream runs 20 degrees hotter than indicated. Too bad there isn't a way to offset the reading to calibrate the experience
thanks for that reply :) so you are guessing its around 20f diff as well. curious now if I want to vape at 360 I suppose I should be setting it to 340.

Oil420FL

The places where material can build up are cleanable, If you still have concerns it's fine, just look for a basic model like the XSGo, that device has every part visible;) there is no magic here, we use industry-standard materials like everyone else.
If you really want to get into every little hole, just use dental brush picks and you will reach eeeevery corner of the PRO.( not necessary IMO)
So you’re saying the two tiny paths before and after the glass tube are some industry-standard plastic. Are you using a dental brush pick dry or with alcohol? And will running at max temp for burn off be amother strategy for cleaning them out?

arefx

So you’re saying the two tiny paths before and after the glass tube are some industry-standard plastic. Are you using a dental brush pick dry or with alcohol? And will running at max temp for burn off be amother strategy for cleaning them out?
I'm just gonna go ahead and get some brushpicks and use them without alcohol unless they say you can, I feel like it would scoop out the reclaim pretty well without any alcohol, maybe not every last bit but I'd imagine more than enough for it to function properly, but with plastic/rubber anything I am cautious with how long and often I expose it to alcohol. Obviously I'm not worried about the silicone pieces that are easily replaceable like around the screen or dosing lid, but for the gaskets around the glass tube I'd worry a bit more.

I'm also still really enjoying this vape by the way.

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
This is an answer that I figure Would be received through you, as the brand rep, on behalf of the product team, @Gary-Airvape
Hi,

Sorry, it was a long weekend for me :)
Battery: I will ask the dev. team today.
Cleaning: I use a 6mm dental brush to clean every corner of the PRO. I like to start with a dry brush, get off all the dry stuff, and a little alcohol after. Keeping it only a short time on, and use a paper towel after. it works for me.

Shorner

I get big clouds in on demand you just need a long ass draw, but I get bigger hits than session with a long steady draw, basically kill it in 3 hits
Are you drawing fast or slow in on demand?

Shorner,

Oil420FL

Newbie initial experience and questions: I’m doing a slow and steady 15 second draw carried over from my DynaVap technique. I’m not temp stepping, but just starting to hit before the vibration. Cool and terpy. Yum!

Whoever suggested using a Mighty screen as a bowl reducer and to reduce mess: yes this definitely works for me! After just 3 sessions the built-in bowl reducer is so sticky that it spins around when I’m brushing it off; so it’s no longer adjusted to the same spot and fails my “too much fiddling” test.

Whoever suggested the temp reading is about 20 degrees below actual: that fits my experience so far compared to vaping with my Mighty. And the starting temp reading at power-up is 20 degrees below room temp. Is that common or have I got a lemon?

Last edited:

GymWolf

Does anyone has a discount code valid for europe, i missed the troyandjerry one...

GymWolf,

RxPlorer

Newbie initial experience and questions: I’m doing a slow and steady 15 second draw carried over from my DynaVap technique. I’m not temp stepping, but just starting to hit before the vibration. Cool and terpy. Yum!

Whoever suggested using a Mighty screen as a bowl reducer and to reduce mess: yes this definitely works for me!

Whoever suggested the temp reading is about 20 degrees below actual: that fits my experience so far compared to vaping with my Mighty. And the starting temp reading at power-up is 20 degrees below room temp. Is that common or have I got a lemon?
I think it's common and I don't think there's any adjustment to the sensor reading. @Gary-Airvape is there a plan to calibrate future batches?

RxPlorer,
Reactions: Oil420FL

Flow

To avoid messy fill-ups, and still waiting for a dosing capsule for the legacy pro, i use a small cardboard bend in V shape as a funnel. Then i place my "botanicals" on it and drop it slowly in the oven...
That's way less messy than with my finger-tips :)

urgemore

It looks to me like it might be convenient neatness-wise to to carry one's plant materials in a modern herbal single-cigarette container. Then it just pours in and can be slightly tamped and tidied with a fingertip.

Shorner

[/QUOTE]
Cheers mate,
To avoid messy fill-ups, and still waiting for a dosing capsule for the legacy pro, i use a small cardboard bend in V shape as a funnel. Then i place my "botanicals" on it and drop it slowly in the oven...
That's way less messy than with my finger-tips :)
This is what i have been doing with a business card.

Mr Eff

Ive been using a pipe screen that I shaped around the concentrate pad. It makes it the perfect size to fit in the bowl and helps w/ the clean up a lot.

I wonder if the gold screen from the OG Legacy would fit in the bowl? I’d rather use that than a reg pipe screen.

Okla68

Has anyone noticed that the air Inlet screen on the bottom of the Legacy is perforated with holes the same shape as the Apollo Emblem ? Nice design touch, IMO.
(Just a Medicated observation, lol !)
Mr EFF,....Yes it will fit ! Will also Bend Very Easy trying to remove from the OG !

Ive been using a pipe screen that I shaped around the concentrate pad. It makes it the perfect size to fit in the bowl and helps w/ the clean up a lot.

I wonder if the gold screen from the OG Legacy would fit in the bowl? I’d rather use that than a reg pipe screen.
Yes, it will fit ! It will Bend Very Easy trying to remove it from the OG ! BE CAREFUL !!!

Last edited:

Oil420FL

We will have a look at it!
Thanks. For a fixed 20 degree error it isn’t too hard to compensate. But if it’s a 28% error, that’s a 100 degree offset at a 360 degree setting. So not really functional. So far it seems somewhere in between

Oil420FL,

MagnumMafia05

anyone think the mighty capsules would work? I can't find measurements on any dosing capsules.

Last edited:
MagnumMafia05,
Top Bottom