• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

AirVape Legacy Pro

fogbank

Is there a way to get notifications sent to me for a thread/page? I ordered this yesterday and just found this forum out and definitely want to try dosage caps if they come out for this.
Since you posted in this thread it should be in your list of "Watched" threads. You should receive automatic email notifications for new posts in your "Watched" threads.

MagnumMafia05

I went through all the pages and I might have missed it but what is the bowl size?

I'm so excited to use a electronic vape instead of my 3 dynavaps. Think with this I can do cbd:thc mixes better as the bowl is bigger. I'll use the dynavaps for regular and the pro for cbd only/mixed.

Last edited:

arefx

So I went ahead and just placed an order. I'm really excited. I was wondering what's this about the new mouthpiece that fits better? Will mine ship with one of should I DM the representative

kapows

The bowl is 0.3 or 0.35

The mouthpiece issue was sorted for new ones going out

I went through all the pages and I might have missed it but what is the bowl size?

I'm so excited to use a electronic vape instead of my 3 dynavaps. Think with this I can do cbd:thc mixes better as the bowl is bigger. I'll use the dynavaps for regular and the pro for cbd only/mixed.

So I went ahead and just placed an order. I'm really excited. I was wondering what's this about the new mouthpiece that fits better? Will mine ship with one of should I DM the representative

MedMJ22

I got mine in last week and love it. How do I know if I have the corrected mouthpiece or the old one? It doesn’t look like what is available to purchase separately on the website. I’m very happy with this, and it’s neck and neck with my TM. Hopefully some dosing discs are made because the cleaning is the only downside.

kapows

I got mine in last week and love it. How do I know if I have the corrected mouthpiece or the old one? It doesn’t look like what is available to purchase separately on the website. I’m very happy with this, and it’s neck and neck with my TM. Hopefully some dosing discs are made because the cleaning is the only downside.
Only very early models had mp issues which has been rectified and all mps are new ones.

I would even say cleaning wise its easier and quicker than the TM

VincentTheHealer

I am honestly very tempted by this device, especially with the rebate ending in a couple of days... I already have a few devices, including a Mighty which I'm getting a bit disappointed by the airyness, dryness and so-so flavor of the vapor. I do like the battery life, the chamber size and low intake restriction and would appreaciate it if the Legac Pro is as good in these regards. Should I go ahead or is the difference between the two not enough to switch?

VincentTheHealer,
Reactions: LesPlenty

lauri melissa

Happy Fairy
I am honestly very tempted by this device, especially with the rebate ending in a couple of days... I already have a few devices, including a Mighty which I'm getting a bit disappointed by the airyness, dryness and so-so flavor of the vapor. I do like the battery life, the chamber size and low intake restriction and would appreaciate it if the Legac Pro is as good in these regards. Should I go ahead or is the difference between the two not enough to switch?
You will not be disappointed by the Legacy Pro. This is a very versatile and powerful instrument. Check it out!! Namaste, Lauri ✌️❤️

Oil420FL

I’m ready to buy this as an upgrade to aging Mighty OG instead of Mighty + or TinyMight, but is this vape hitting harder than the Mighty just because it runs hot? (So people setting both units at 380 Fahrenheit or whatever are comparing apples and oranges)

Oil420FL,

kapows

Very early? It’s only been out for 2 months. I can tell you mine hasn’t been rectified, unless by “rectified” you mean “AirVape wants me to again pay for their mistake.”

i read through the pages and gathered that it was rectified.

have you even messaged the airvape rep on here?

jbm

i read through the pages and gathered that it was rectified.

have you even messaged the airvape rep on here?
I read through here and saw that they have not answered questions that would clarify how they intend to rectify it. There is not yet a definite announcement about how they intend to go about fixing this.

Why should I have to contact the AirVape rep? AirVape has a database of customers who need the fixed mouthpiece. Why aren’t they contacting me and telling me my working mouthpiece is on the way? Free of charge, sorry we messed up?

MagnumMafia05

The bowl is 0.3 or 0.35

The mouthpiece issue was sorted for new ones going out
Thanks. Sound like it's going be perfect for cbd/thc mixes.. hopefully it comes the latest Saturday. Ordered Sunday and it hasn't shipped yet. I'm in the middle of USA so fingers crossed. Be perfect for this weekend and the 4th.

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
I read through here and saw that they have not answered questions that would clarify how they intend to rectify it. There is not yet a definite announcement about how they intend to go about fixing this.

Why should I have to contact the AirVape rep? AirVape has a database of customers who need the fixed mouthpiece. Why aren’t they contacting me and telling me my working mouthpiece is on the way? Free of charge, sorry we messed up?
Hi,

I'm here to help.

The issue with the mouthpiece is not an issue for most of the people, just some mentioned they feel it lose and they asked me if they lose it will I send another one? and I replied yes. This is not a mistake that every product has this "issue" and we apologize and knee down and call back all the vapes:)

Some people prefer it tighter fit, and we will help them... some say it's fine, no need to worry.

Please understand, that we are humans behind this business... We try our best, help where we can... No need to rant and throw sh** around.

The OG mouthpiece has the tighter fit feeling if you prefer that, and it's available in the store... And yes, you don't have to pay for it if you send me a message. As I said, it is not an issue for everyone.

Flow

Shxxxxt !!! You got me on this one too @Gary-Airvape !! :lol:
added a little word to ask for this "tight fit" mouthpiece too ! :)

Soooooo many thanks for that, this will be my first "battery powered portable device" and now i can't wait to get my hands on this !
Now i'm loading all 18650 i'll find at home till i get my legacy pro !!! :D :D :D

lauri melissa

Happy Fairy
Shxxxxt !!! You got me on this one too @Gary-Airvape !! :lol:
added a little word to ask for this "tight fit" mouthpiece too ! :)

Soooooo many thanks for that, this will be my first "battery powered portable device" and now i can't wait to get my hands on this !
Now i'm loading all 18650 i'll find at home till i get my legacy pro !!! :D :D :D
I truly think you will be happy with your choice. I bought the OG Legacy when it came out, and had serious reservations about form and function. When the Legacy Pro was announced, I became elated. Why? Because they (AirVape) is listening and now, has a presence on it’s thread. Having an ear, changes things for the best. I love the Pro. It is one of my daily drivers (HR Rogue, the other). For me it is serious, medically. I’ve tried many vapes over the years. Thanks to this community of fellow vapers , I have lots of info and repartee.✌️❤️

Pukka

Look at post #225, this thread.

I had already purchased an original mouthpiece prior to post #225 for my LP 🙃. When comparing the old and new reveals that the old style gasket seal has a band around the circumfrence that is slightly wider. Like, quite honestly, like shrinkage difference (.001mm) in the mold. Mine was _just, slightly, minisquelly_ too small. If I hadn't already been on Airvape/accessories ordering seal packages and stuff I probably had waited.

I do have a question, though. I have the Bamboo mouthpiece and am looking at the wooden one. Are they both the same size?

Note: please excuse my bad spelling. Sr Mary-Elephant wouldn't approve.

Top Bottom