• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

AirVape Legacy Pro

Okla68

There's a 15% off coupon on Google I found a few days ago. The full price.... I dunno, it's basically the same as some artisan vapes. Get that baby down to around $200 and the calculus changes for me. Although a couple more pages of glowing reviews might change things as well.

Is there any way to tell what materials are in the vapor path? Is it like the Mighty's cooling unit?
There ya go...mine was $103+...received it 5 days after my order !

just did it myself, they dont ask for serial number or proof of purchase or anything :rofl::rofl::dog:

:ninja:
Had you ever purchased a Airvape product prior to this ?

DryBonesufo

I’m hoping for either dosing pods
Legacy Pro 1st Glitch Ive experienced.
The Mouthpiece/Grommet has fallen out 3 times now without me noticing it. Almost Lost it into the trash. Havent tried the New spare or MP from my OG for a tighter fit.
BEWARE !!
the OG mp is sturdier

Okla68

There's a 15% off coupon on Google I found a few days ago. The full price.... I dunno, it's basically the same as some artisan vapes. Get that baby down to around $200 and the calculus changes for me. Although a couple more pages of glowing reviews might change things as well.

Is there any way to tell what materials are in the vapor path? Is it like the

I’m hoping for either dosing pods

the OG mp is sturdier
Mine are EXACTLY THE SAME !

Is there any way to tell what materials are in the vapor path? Is it like the

Okla68,

ontopofclouds

There ya go...mine was $103+...received it 5 days after my order !

Had you ever purchased a Airvape product prior to this ?
na, I just figured I would try and see if I could get the discount anyway.

for anyone else considering it once you fill out the form on the website they email you a followup where they ask you to provide proof of purchase.

ontopofclouds,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Okla68

na, I just figured I would try and see if I could get the discount anyway.

for anyone else considering it once you fill out the form on the website they email you a followup where they ask you to provide proof of purchase.
They sure Didnt me !!! I received no such Email, But, I have purchased 5-6 different vapes from them.

Last edited:

GymWolf

With a 20% discount code i found, the device is only 215 euros, i may bite the bullet...

Always liked the device since i saw it the first time in their site and even listed it between my next possible new on demand vape in the topic i opened in the askfc section, i like everything about the design, the only downside seems to be the slower heating up time compared to a TM but since temps are on the high side, i'm gonna vape on lower temps so the heating up time are gonna be sensibly lower than the 15 sec they declare (i think)

How many on demand hits do you get on average from a full charged battery?

Thanks.

P.s. not sure if posting the discount code directly is against the forum laws, quote me if this isn't the case.

Last edited:

justcametomind

With a 20% discount code i found, the device is only 215 euros, i may bite the bullet...

Always liked the device since i saw it the first time in their site and even listed it between my next possible new on demand vape in the topic i opened in the askfc section, i like everything about the design, the only downside seems to be the slower heating up time compared to a TM but since temps are on the high side, i'm gonna vape on lower temps so the heating up time are gonna be sensibly lower than the 15 sec they declare (i think)

How many on demand hits do you get on average from a full charged battery?

Thanks.

P.s. not sure if posting the discount code directly is against the forum laws, quote me if this isn't the case.
You are not breaking any rule by posting a discount code.

GymWolf

You are not breaking any rule by posting a discount code.
Well it's SIMPLYPRO. (not sure if it's only valid for europe but you can easily check on their US site)

I have another question, i'm watching pics and reviews of the device and i don't see a fire button for the on demand mode, just the 2 button to set the temp and the on\off button, how does it work?

Okla68

Well it's SIMPLYPRO. (not sure if it's only valid for europe but you can easily check on their US site)

I have another question, i'm watching pics and reviews of the device and i don't see a fire button for the on demand mode, just the 2 button to set the temp and the on\off button, how does it work?
Theres different combinations of the 3 buttons to push to change from Session to On Demand, from F to C, and 3, 5, 10 minutes for session length.

Question to other Pro owners...
Has anyone noticed the flat perforated disc that makes the bottom of the bowl is Loose, you can Spin it...Anyone else see this ?

ondemander

Didn't work for me just now in the US. Edit: AIRTWENTYONE worked for me though. I'll have to check out this vape now...

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
AIRTWENTYONE
Works for Australia,
SIMPLYPRO
Does not work for Oz, As @GymWolf suggested it is for the EU...the site checkout says,
For orders inside the EU please visit airvape.eu to avoid customs taxes and benefit from fast shipping

So US$237 delivered to Oz is very hard to resist...bloody VAS, I thought I had it under control...more addictive than tobacco!

GymWolf

I'm poised for this too. Just bought an iqc so finding it hard to justify at the moment.
Well it's a pretty different device, full convection, on demand mode, harder hitter\more powerfull heater.

If you wanna end a bowl in a couple of hits or take a puff and then forget about it without your weed cooking in the meantime, the iqc is not exactly ideal, it's a conduction session device afterall.

Just giving you something to think about :D

newola

Thanks for the advice. With my mighty , crafty etc I took a couple of pulls then take the dosing cap out for later, so I’m planning on doing the same with the Iqc.

Ive had / got a few full convection vapes but the reviews and form factor of this legacy pro is making me try really hard to resist vas.

But I feel the dark side strengthening

GymWolf

Thanks for the advice. With my mighty , crafty etc I took a couple of pulls then take the dosing cap out for later, so I’m planning on doing the same with the Iqc.

Ive had / got a few full convection vapes but the reviews and form factor of this legacy pro is making me try really hard to resist vas.
Isn't a bit cumbersome?

Okla68

The Legacy Pro will Run Circles around the IQC ! Although I Dont have, I would put it up against the Mighty/Crafty on Every Level !

newola

Question to other Pro owners...
Has anyone noticed the flat perforated disc that makes the bottom of the bowl is Loose, you can Spin it...Anyone else see this ?

I don't own a pro yet, but is that not the micro dosing adjustable disk?

Complexity

Hey guys, haven't posted in a minute!

I have the OG Legacy so when they first announced the Legacy Pro I just brushed it off. I was just so off put about the OG model once the honeymoon phase ended.
I just got too many burnt-tasting hits and the messiness and inconvenience of not using capsules (Been getting spoiled by the HR Rogue).

Seemed like the only thing I missed from the OG Legacy was the faster heat up time and some of the technological advantages.

Then I began to look here and other places for reviews....sooo here I am.

Anyway, I got one. They probably won't ship until Tuesday but hopefully I'll have it soon so I can experience what y'all are already.
Got a pretty good deal through the Upgrade program so it was easier to give into my VAS. lol

Top Bottom