Airvape Enso

staircase slight of hand

Credit where credit’s do, their customer service person was quick to reply to a refund request, and was extremely professional and gave no runaround whatsoever. 4 stars for the CS department; I’ll be watching this one from the bleachers.

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Hey I'm curious as to what's up? I didn't receive any email that the pre-sale started and I know I definitely paid to be on that list. Seems it's back to full price and a later shipping. Are we to believe the people who initially invested were just forgotten. @Gary-Airvape seems you got some splainin to do. Especially to me!!! Wtf .as someone who supported this product from the get and even got people to attend the "release" party last year, I'm pretty disappointed. I can understand delayed rollout of a brand new product but damn. This just mad me mad.

Last edited:

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
I believe that was the initial idea but that doesn't seem to be the case now. Waiting to hear back from cs because I can't even get the pre-order price ATM when I paid to get that price.

staircase slight of hand

Yeah, I never got any kind of alert that it was available to actually order. Rapid shift from April release to May and now to June is making this seem more and more like a Ponzi scheme, and now that they’re asking the full $420 (for a device that no one’s even confirmed works for weed) I have a feeling the money’s going to dry up and this project will be “postponed” to 2025…

seedy53

Yeah, I never got any kind of alert that it was available to actually order. Rapid shift from April release to May and now to June is making this seem more and more like a Ponzi scheme, and now that they’re asking the full $420 (for a device that no one’s even confirmed works for weed) I have a feeling the money’s going to dry up and this project will be “postponed” to 2025…
without proof or even a single news statement made by anyone saying these things is just fear mongering.
they are working out problems and delays are for consumer benefits. no one has built a device like this and getting it right takes time. delays are nothing new and airvape is a very well known reputable company, i got no reason to not trust them. maybe you do, idk.
they are not a mom and pop operation, having money problems.

Last edited:

staircase slight of hand

Sure, it’s negative conjecture, or “fear mongering” if you’d prefer… but a year after they chartered a boat to throw a launch party for a product that didn’t exist, a product with a ship date that’s getting pushed back on a monthly basis and which literally no one has tested in its final production form (if that’s even been finalized), some skepticism is warranted. I’m not trying to be a dick to Airvape, I just wish they were capable of embracing business-101 principles like “under-promise and over-deliver”.

Like, sell the thing once it exists and they’ll be golden. If they really need to integrate multiple years of hype, pre-selling, and missed launch dates into the process, then people are going to treat them like the flaky vaporware purveyors that their statements make them appear to be.

jasp3r

18 positive reviews on the site, but seems like each reviewer doesn't even have a unit or even has held one.

Posting reviews or 5 stars for a product that hasn't even landed yet....

It sounds deceptive to imply that it's a five-star product when none of the reviewers have actually used it; that raises serious red flags for me.

Definitely not sketch!

Wonder if this was a write a review for a product and get a free dosing capsule set or something like that. Rubs me the wrong way

Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
So now it's a smoking device? Said smoking not vaping multiple times. If this is a true smoking device as it says here then someone should make a decision if it even belongs on fuckcombustion.com? Would be a first. :tup:
I think thats just a misnomer because the reference to shisha, shisha consumption by and large has been via combustion creating smoke. tobacco itself has a similar temperature range for vaporization and if you think of the average consumer vapes sounds more like your typical disposable stick or mod, while this device aims to mimic the standard shisha experience. if you go to the ensoshisha site it mentions vapors rather than smoke.

"No coal, no fire:
Enjoy pure, flavorful vapors without the risks. Enso's fully electric design eliminates toxic carbon monoxide and harmful chemicals associated with burning coal."

even wilder is has 2 specialty versions now with a porcelain edition and gold!

regarding the presale it was my understanding the 210 price was only good until late feb and i found it still available after for that price and reported here to make sure it was known, twice even. It remained up at that price for a good while. Aside from that coupon codes were actually valid for the purchase as well so you definitely can drop it down some from 420 if that's still true.

those reviews are funny there are 2 definitely not sketch reviews on there with 4 stars.

either way my order was placed back in feb, so i hope they dont keep pushing back shipment @Gary-Airvape Let's get these by the end of summer bro!!!!

jbm

Airvape has always been like this. They took forever to roll out the Legacy, then it took them forever to fix the problems with it, then the same with the Pro and its fixes. I wonder if their upgrade program (generally 50% off retail if you own any air vape device) will apply to this. It’s a weird product for them to add.

Airvape has always been like this. They took forever to roll out the Legacy, then it took them forever to fix the problems with it, then the same with the Pro and its fixes. I wonder if their upgrade program (generally 50% off retail if you own any air vape device) will apply to this. It’s a weird product for them to add.
I bet the code absolutely works. and why not it is an upgrade to a new device lol.

FrankScum210,
Reactions: seedy53

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Last edited:

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
Hi Guys,

So here is the news: We are at Shisha Messe Frankfurt at the moment, making our official debut in a big public event.

Please check Instagram. You can see the units working, and people are loving it! I have to say, this forum got left behind a bit, and I apologize for it!

We will fulfill the pre-orders from the first batch as promised for the initial 210 price, of course. It was never a question. We just had to push the release date a bit to fix some issues and bring out a superior product.

If you want your refund, we will refund any deposits! No questions asked.

Btw any Airvape Legacy user will get the 210 price anyway, so if you were with us, you would get this price forever;)

Enso is making a big buzz here in Germany, many industry leaders are impressed with it.

Follow our Instagram so you can see what's going on.
@ensoshisha

Best,
Gary

seedy53

consider maybe, there are circumstances, regulations, and situations we know nothing about that justify these launch delays, manufacture issues, and other unforeseen problems.

seedy53,
Reactions: cosimo
Top Bottom