• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Airvape Enso

floribud

Not a lot of info, but it's going to be desktop vape with 2 whips.
https://airvapeusa.com/products/enso

Screen-Shot-2022-04-13-at-4-31-30-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2022-04-13-at-4-31-40-PM.png

floribud

I don't think it's that weird. The Volcano and Arizer Tower are weird, but we've just gotten used to them. Anyway I hope Airvape does a little QC with real vaporists this time before they release it. If they had done a small beta with Legacy, they would have found out right away how it was nearly impossible to use without charring and maybe they could have started including a screen component right away and prevented all the negative initial reactions ... but then again I've worked for a company that simply had to release an unready new product just to pay the bills... so I know how that goes...

Last edited:

Green Kiwi

A modern-day Sisha...I like it and signed up!
Same Here Brother! I also signed up, what greater joy then have a session with your mate, together puffing on the same herb:cheers::bigleaf:.curious how big the bowl will be:mmmm:.
as a sidenote:
I have seen once on Alibaba or DH or something like, a Sisha top bowl for the Volcano Hybrid, for four people together, =4 whips.
Like Murphys law, since I have the hybrid in my live, I haven't been able to find it again..... I would jump on that one, getting wasted with four people from the same bowl=cool ,coooool. me want.
Peace to Tasmania.

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
Same Here Brother! I also signed up, what greater joy then have a session with your mate, together puffing on the same herb:cheers::bigleaf:.curious how big the bowl will be:mmmm:.
as a sidenote:
I have seen once on Alibaba or DH or something like, a Sisha top bowl for the Volcano Hybrid, for four people together, =4 whips.
Like Murphys law, since I have the hybrid in my live, I haven't been able to find it again..... I would jump on that one, getting wasted with four people from the same bowl=cool ,coooool. me want.
Peace to Tasmania.
Yes seen something like that too.

Shisha herb sesh at the park would be terrific - but that requires batteries.

Trying to figure out how to safely rig up 2+ whips for my VB, hmm.

Regardless, the Enso has potential and Airvape has some pretty decent engineers on board!

Green Kiwi

ChooChooCharlie

Like the "carry strap," easier to move and put away

I'm curious about the dual whips:
Wonder if they use a ball check valve device, like found within hookah dual hose adapters?

Or, require non-drawing partner to plug their whip with thumb, like the glass splitter shown in post above?

If the former, would need access to clean resin from valve frequently, or ball will stick
If the latter, would need a reliable vape buddy to plug their end (out-of-context thread candidate:\)

arefx

I don't think I would probably buy one because I love big bong rips and already have a bzero but damn if this rips it could be a lot of fun to share with my SO.

Also what's that saying about never say never.

Definitely looks wild.

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
Hi,

Enso is a big thing, It will change the market for sure! this time we will not release it until it's perfect. Under testing right now, fine-tuning some last bits. I don't want to say time, but def. within 6 months to mass production.

Top Bottom